Give me 20 years, and I'll reignite the high technology development sectors. 50 years, and I'll have people in orbit

Give me 20 years, and I'll reignite the high technology development sectors. 50 years, and I'll have people in orbit.
100 years, and my colony ships will be heading for the stars, to search for planets unpolluted by the wrath and folly of a bygone generation.
I would rule as a chief executive. I would not answer to a board of directors or any other entity.
Nothing to impede progress. If you want to see the fate of democracies, look out the windows.

Other urls found in this thread:

exindiluvium.blogspot.ca/2018/02/exposition-on-landian-accelerationism.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

F L E S H

Jingle jangle jingle

Give me 5 years and I'll have a few more pulmonary edema.

No really, maybe he can work on Elon Musk's Mars ferry as a busboy.

Time is on the side of capitalism, capitalism is everything that makes me sad, so time must be evil. The polar bears are drowning and there is nothing at all we can do about it, capitalism is still accelerating.

nice schizo thread you've got here bucko

Never actually cared enough to watch a video with this guy, what a fuckin homo

It's ok, we will put the polar bears in a computer. We will put everyone in a computer.

>people actually sided with the ncr/legion on their first play through
the true plebs.

Did he offer to watch videos with you?

He kept asking, but I never game him the time of day. Last week I got stood up, so I went with him out of loneliness.

*blocks your path*

But you can get more goodies by siding with the NCR, like unique weapons and armor. Siding with House mostly gets you caps, which rain from the sky in that game

Just like peak oil right?

My favorite ending was independent Vegas, when General Oliver comes up to congratulate you on saving the dam for him and your army casually strolls up behind him as you threaten to throw him off of it if he doesn't get the fuck out.

The only relevant "peak" anything is peak energy production.
There is a hard limit on how much energy we can produce without turning the earth into a furnace. And I don't mean global warming, I mean there's a limit to how much the earth can radiate heat into space before it starts warming itself significantly. If we keep going at this rate, in 100-150 years we're going to be fucked.

what if we all turn our air conditioners on

>100 years, and my colony ships will be heading for the stars, to search for planets unpolluted by the wrath and folly of a bygone generation.
if your colony ships are doing the searching then you fucked up already

>Rome was a highly militarized autocracy that effectively integrated the foreign cultures it conquered.
>It dedicated its citizens to something higher than themselves - to the idea of Rome itself.
>In Rome I found a template for a society equal to the challenges of the post-apocalyptic world - a society that could and would survive.
>A society that could prevent mankind from fracturing and destroying itself in this new world, by establishing a new Pax Romana.

>muh endless frontier
>muh barbarian hordes to conquer and civilize
>muh copying Nietzsche

Fucking hell this game was good
Why did they put so much effort into the writing of this game and have it pay off so well but then make Skyrim and F4 such trash?

They needed to appeal to normies. It hurts.

>And who are you to come before me... you bear the insignia of the Bear, yet you do not wear it as a soldier of the West wears it.
>Caesar's will is the will of the Legion. And the West... all beneath the flag of the Great Bear exist to test the strength of the Legion.
>The West shall fall as the East fell, and all the tribes that stretch to the setting sun shall bear the mark of the Legion.
> I am the East, and I will prove it this day.
>Victory shall be ours, it shall be swift, and it will be honest, purchased with blood.

10/10

>Well, it looks like you're, uh... Chip outta luck.

>DEATH IS A PREFERABLE ALTERNATIVE TO COMMUNISM
>COMMUNISM IS THE DEFINITION OF FAILURE
>COMMUNISM IS A TENPORARY SETBACK ON THE ROAD TO FREEDOM

New Vegas was made by an entirely different team than 4 and Skyrim. It also made far less money, hence why there hasn't been a Vegas equivalent for Skyrim or F4.

>They asked how well I understood theoretical physics. I said I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.

>Ghosts. Commie ghosts what don't know they're dead. Hoping to steal our rockets so they can fly up and paint the moon pink and draw a Lenin face on it.

>The Kings are about an idea, you see? Where every man is free to follow his own path, do his own thing. Where every man is a king in his own right.

solid intro to land here

exindiluvium.blogspot.ca/2018/02/exposition-on-landian-accelerationism.html

it's laughable that anyone honestly believes travel to planets beyond our solar system is possible

Perfect

>not Yes man ending
Cuckold.
>b-but muh house is a genius
>INT: 5
Pick one.

this was pretty interesting, thanks