Pewdiepie read 6 books last month

>pewdiepie read 6 books last month
>including Dune, Life 3.0, Kafka on the Shore, and Beyond Good and Evil, as well as American Psycho and I Am Hero
What's your excuse?

Holy shit look at the catalogue. Am I gonna have to look at this stupid finfaggot now every time I go on Veeky Forums?

Huh. I did check and made the thread because it was empty. Didn't think to check the thumbnails.

reeeeeee

I can only read 6-15 pages an hour

goddamnit /pol/ gtfo nobody cares about this idiotic cat-ear-wearing swede

So what you're saying is, you didn't read fuck all last month and feel more inadequate than usual.

What the fuck, I was about to read American Psycho. Now people will think I'm a tryhard pewdiepie fan

>dune
>life 3.0
>literally anything by murakami
>literally anything by BEE
>neechee without starting with the greeks or even having companion material

Dude, do like... Birds know what they're chirping about?

I honestly don't have an excuse, this video inspired me to read more and I'm honestly proud of /ourguy/ pewdiepie

>what's your excuse
i'm not a NEET who makes a living scamming twelve-year-olds and i've already read most sub-entry-level nonsense

PewDiePie is alright. He went from being insufferable to being one of the sanest jewtubers

True that, I'm glad that the preteen memelords of youtube have at least one level headed person that they watch

This actually something I've noticed.
I can read any page in under 2 min. But then, after an hour, I've read less than 20.

He's a billionaire with all the time in the world

>when pewds became the greatest booktuber of all time
>for fun
truly, the master-race

no one will ever surpass Carli you faggot

Read The Rules of Attraction instead then

I wrote 6 books last month including Taken by the Zulu Warrior, fucked by the big black feathered tyrannosaurus rex, crawling under the stalls in walmart, captured by the big tyrannosaurus rex of the critically acclaimed Jurassic Park franchise, fucked by the big black feathered tyrannosaurus rex the sequel
pay for my patreon

>reading BEE
kill urself my man

You mean Katie

You only like him because he panders to your 'redpilled' sensibilities these days, if that doesn't make you set your priorities straight I don't know what will

same here, took me all of february just to read The Iliad

fuck you pewdiepie

>these days
he's been doing that since at least 2015

I'm starting to miss Ciff. He is /our FUCKING guy/

no he's not, you faggot
posting booktubers that aren't qts should be punishable by death

But he is a qt!!!

He's a comedian and he knows it

shouldn't he be funny then

haha you fucking faggot did you actually think your comment was insightful holy shit

He got you

Lost my copy of Psycho

holy shit i'm three days into march and i've only read one book so far. annex me

I felt good about reading 2 books all last month, one of which was pretty short admittedly