What are some books that will help me pick up women on a dating website or irl...

What are some books that will help me pick up women on a dating website or irl? I don't want some bro tier bullshit but books that are well researched with scientific facts behind it.

Other urls found in this thread:

openstax.org/subjects/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>needing a book to pick up women
user, I...

I hate to break it to you, but I don't think any book could teach you what you need

Sorry user but it's an art not a science

lol at you

overdress for everything, women are always impressed by suits even if the guy is an illiterate jehovas witness, they just subconsciously believe "suit = shit together", or just buy a peacoat, that seems to have the same effect, idk why i always thwart my chances by perpetually dressing like a techbro and/or washedup skater dude, i guess i just feel like nyc suit culture is shit, i remember reading this thing where u could judge the meritocracy of a city by how many restaurants required jackets, nyc had like 20 something, sf had zero, fuck suits, but if u want to get laid that bad pawn all your video games and anime dvds and buy a decent suit

A young swain falls in love with a princess, and the whole content of his life consists in this love, and yet the situation is such that it is impossible for it to be realized, impossible for it to be translated from ideality into reality.

The slaves of paltriness, the frogs in life's swamp, will naturally cry out, "Such a love is foolishness. The rich brewer's widow is a match fully as good and respectable." Let them croak in the swamp undisturbed. It is not so with the knight of infinite resignation, he does not give up his love, not for all the glory of the world. He is no fool. First he makes sure that this really is the content of his life, and his soul is too healthy and too proud to squander the least thing upon an inebriation. He is not cowardly, he is not afraid of letting love creep into his most secret, his most hidden thoughts, to let it twine in innumerable coils about every ligament of his consciousness–if the love becomes an unhappy love, he will never be able to tear himself loose from it. He feels a blissful rapture in letting love tingle through every nerve, and yet his soul is as solemn as that of the man who has drained the poisoned goblet and feels how the juice permeates every drop of blood–for this instant is life and death. So when he has thus sucked into himself the whole of love and absorbed himself in it, he does not lack courage to make trial of everything and to venture everything. He surveys the situation of his life, he convokes the swift thoughts, which like tame doves obey his every bidding, he waves his wand over them, and they dart off in all directions. But when they all return, all as messengers of sorrow, and declare to him that it is an impossibility, then he becomes quiet, he dismisses them, he remains alone, and then he performs the movements. If what I am saying is to have any significance, it is requisite that the movement come about normally.

stare into each others eyes for thirty minutes and tell each other your deepest secrets. it's got a high enough marriage rate scientists are afraid to try for replication because it's life changing intervention for few data.

So for the first thing, the knight will have power to concentrate the whole content of life and the whole significance of reality in one single wish. If a man lacks this concentration, this intensity, if his soul from the beginning is dispersed in the multifarious, he never comes to the point of making the movement, he will deal shrewdly in life like the capitalists who invest their money in all sorts of securities, so as to gain on the one what they lose on the other–in short, he is not a knight. In the next place the knight will have the power to concentrate the whole result of the operations of thought in one act of consciousness. If he lacks this intensity, if his soul from the beginning is dispersed in the multifarious, he will never get time to make the movements, he will be constantly running errands in life, never enter into eternity, for even at the instant when he is closest to it he will suddenly discover that he has forgotten something for which he must go back. He will think that to enter eternity is possible the next instant, and that also is perfectly true, but by such considerations one never reaches the point of making the movements, but by their aid one sinks deeper and deeper into the mire.

So the knight makes the movement–but what movement? Will he forget the whole thing? (For in this too there is indeed a kind of concentration.) No! For the knight does not contradict himself, and it is a contradiction to forget the whole content of one's life and yet remain the same man. To become another man he feels no inclination, nor does he by any means regard this as greatness. Only the lower natures forget themselves and become something new. Thus the butterfly has entirely forgotten that it was a caterpillar, perhaps it may in turn so entirely forget it was a butterfly that it becomes a fish. The deeper natures never forget themselves and never become anything else than what they were. So the knight remembers everything, but precisely this remembrance is pain, and yet by the infinite resignation he is reconciled with existence. Love for that princess became for him the expression for an eternal love, assumed a religious character, was transfigured into a love for the Eternal Being, which did to be sure deny him the fulfilment of his love, yet reconciled him again by the eternal consciousness of its validity in the form of eternity, which no reality can take from him. Fools and young men prate about everything being possible for a man. That, however, is a great error. Spiritually speaking, everything is possible, but in the world of the finite there is much which is not possible. This impossible, however, the knight makes possible by expressing it spiritually, but he expresses it spiritually by waiving his claim to it.

You should do the opposite and run from books and run from any advice from anyone, except mine. My advice is simply to engage with people and don't be afraid to do stupid shit or feel bad for stupid shit you have done before, because you'll learn that people are like you if you listen to them close enough and are different from you as well. Just don't rape anyone and go out of your house, get off your horse, accept things to go out of your control, allow others to know you.

The wish which would carry him out into reality, but was wrecked upon the impossibility, is now bent inward, but it is not therefore lost, neither is it forgotten. At one moment it is the obscure emotion of the wish within him which awakens recollections, at another moment he awakens them himself; for he is too proud to be willing that what was the whole content of his life should be the thing of a fleeting moment. He keeps this love young, and along with him it increases in years and in beauty. On the other hand, he has no need of the intervention of the finite for the further growth of his love. From the instant he made the movement the princess is lost to him. He has no need of those erotic tinglings in the nerves at the sight of the beloved etc., nor does he need to be constantly taking leave of her in a finite sense, because he recollects her in an eternal sense, and he knows very well that the lovers who are so bent upon seeing "her" yet once again, to say farewell for the last time, are right in being bent upon it, are right in thinking that it is the last time, for they forget one another the soonest. He has comprehended the deep secret that also in loving another person one must be sufficient unto oneself. He no longer takes a finite interest in what the princess is doing, and precisely this is proof that he has made the movement infinitely. Here one may have an opportunity to see whether the movement on the part of a particular person is true or fictitious. There was one who also believed that he had made the movement; but lo, time passed, the princess did something else, she married–a prince, let us say–then his soul lost the elasticity of resignation. Thereby he knew that he had not made the movement rightly; for he who has made the act of resignation infinitely is sufficient unto himself.

The knight does not annul his resignation, he preserves his love just as young as it was in its first moment, he never lets it go from him, precisely because he makes the movements infinitely. What the princess does, cannot disturb him, it is only the lower natures which find in other people the law for their actions, which find the premises for their actions outside themselves. If on the other hand the princess is like-minded, the beautiful consequence will be apparent. She will introduce herself into that order of knighthood into which one is not received by balloting, but of which everyone is a member who has courage to introduce himself, that order of knighthood which proves its immortality by the fact that it makes no distinction between man and woman. The two will preserve their love young and sound, she also will have triumphed over her pains, even though she does not, as it is said in the ballad, "lie every night beside her lord." These two will to all eternity remain in agreement with one another, with a well-timed harmonia praestabilita, so that if ever the moment were to come, the moment which does not, however, concern them finitely (for then they would be growing older), if ever the moment were to come which offered to give love its expression in time, then they will be capable of beginning precisely at the point where they would have begun if originally they had been united. He who understands this, be he man or woman, can never be deceived, for it is only the lower natures which imagine they were deceived.

>meanwhile your uni’s chad picks up the best bitches with sweatpants and flip flops

Chad deserves his bitches, and the bitches deserve their Chad. We must transcend the Chad/bitch dichotomy and arrive at the Woman.

oh ya that's definitely possible, but i'm saying if ur so helpless that u had to ax for books about dating, then u better get a fucking peacoat, that is all

Where did you get this bullshit from

>books that are well researched with scientific facts behind it.
None.
Learn statistics and do your own research.
openstax.org/subjects/
But from a superficial overview of dating studies, women prefer tall well-paid men with strong jawlines (not joking, it apparently indicates strong genes), and men like attractive women with a certain hip-thigh ratio

Those variables are outside of my control. I need facts like 'wear this color and it will increase your chance of having intercourse with x percent, even if it's a small percent, what's important is that it won't require herculean effort.

How to Be Born Goodlooking
Tallness for Beginners
Facial Symetry and You
Jawlines for Dummies
Your Genes Your Choice

Play to your strengths, if you're funny do that, play guitar do that etc

>What are some books that will help me pick up women

Try with this one.