Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YZBHetgXKb4
youtube.com/watch?v=7aTwsLMMmNw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

more..

that is a first edition of giacomo joyce with manuscript fascimilies

Are you a Marxist?

nope.

Do you suffer from some kind of coordination disability, or why are your pictures so skewed? Also I love these

Thanks!

that and also it's a necessary part of the aesthetic that those are included

>jazz
>goa
fuck off hippie

post your shelf idiot

Part 1.

Part 2. There are more but I don't wanna go take more pictures and then upload them one by one like a fucking caveman.

love it

do you have any recs on soviet history/soviet culture in particular

Unfortunately I do not, sorry. I found that one somewhere and according to some reviews it's kind of biased from a US standpoint. I still have to read it.

1/2

2/2

How’s the John Boswell, OP?

he's great. really tragic story. i want more scholarship on lesbian relationships among nuns/female mystics in monasteries

i'm slowly but surely becoming a christfag. can't be "spiritual but not religious" forever

tragic as in boswell's life, lol

>Brautigan
we buddies now for better or worse

last one

Proust on the top shelf, where he belongs. I do the same. No homo.

Not gonna lie, Ozu and Rossellini are comfy af

You give good shelf, they are either books I have or books I want.

What percentage of the books you have posted have you read to completion?

all the greek stuff, all the books in spanish, all the oriental stuff, all the reactionary stuff, bible, most of plato, most of the american stuff. currently reading edda and chaucer

Is there much merit to to Evola? and what were your thoughts on Aristotle's metaphysical ideas do they hold or have other figures created a better understanding of reality?

You need a better camera my dude.

The only camera I have is my iPhone 5S, which I've had for almost four years now, and it's the last smartphone I'll ever buy. It doesn't even have service so it's basically a Twitter-in-the-shitter device nowadays. Sorry for spending all my money on books.

i have no idea what aristotles metaphysics are i have not been able to get past the organon. i'm conflicted on evola. on the one hand, he was a terrible writer and some of the tantric magick shit is gay. also, the racial spirituality crap is questionable. however he did write good antiliberal critique and i like his aristocratic approach to life - during the war he went out for walks during bombing raids, and after the war he called himself a superfascist. overall he is an okay reactionary with a marked atheist tone

Where the fuck is The Odyssey m8

>St Augustine
>TS Eliot
>Evola trilogy
>dat Dostoyevsky collection

N O I C E

Interesting of those books which have been the most important to your personal development and outlook?

really nice shelves mate

Why is your Phenomenology of Spirit not yellow? Is it a special edition?

mirin'. do you feel the call to serve?

i like your shelf setup galician-user

how's visions of excess?

posting shelf...

Cool statue. Where'd you get it?

thanks. the NSA. it originally came from Mali. pic related is not mine, but a similar style.

Do you guys have any order in your shelves? Like from highest to shortest, by language, origin...
Not mocking, genuine question, my shelf feels so random.

1/4

2/4

3/4

lemme see that boethius user crack it open fambly

youtube.com/watch?v=YZBHetgXKb4

4/4

Behave~

got me diamonds user

youtube.com/watch?v=7aTwsLMMmNw

>Unabomber manifesto.

Based.

A e s t h e t i c

dávila, spengler, augustine, and cervantes

it's just old

very nice

I've read 80% of these.. .considering purging quite a bit.

what should I read?

____u=IIIIIIII
()__/////////////
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
II\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\I
IIIIIIIIIII\ IIIIII

these

(you) again... heh.

I'm just so fucking depressed

whats wrong, brother?

Inside the Aquarium

That Nirvana book is unironically really fucking good.

I either want to shake your hand or punch you in the face and i'm not sure which.

My bookshelf literally collapsed the other day (it was an old hand me down from my sister) so all my books are just on my coffee table rn

Very nice

I like it but where are the goddamn greeks?

patrish

>those Library of America editions
hnnnngggggg

I only have this small shelf, my fiction is all crammed into plastic containers under my bed.