"life is irrelevant"

>"life is irrelevant"
>"we're just a speck of dust in a vast universe"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QjcGjdouLrU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

but it's true

>There is no point to life so why act moral?

In order to be irrelevant, there has to be someone to think that. Stop being attached to the idea of a cosmic daddy you disgusting soyboy. YOU ARE THE ONE WHO SAYS WHAT IS RELEVANT OR NOT. And by you I mean me

Infinity goes in both directions - in and out. don't be afraid to expand

Being cliché doesn't make it any less true.

2666 has a scene like this but it's really well written

>"life is relevant"
>"we're all part of God's big plan"

Space is as irrelevant to me as I am to it.

it is true, though, why the smugface pepe?

I like this.

If the universe were in fact really small we wouldn't use this as a reason believe that God is real or that life has meaning so we shouldn't use the fact that the universe is really big as evidence for the nonexistence of God or meaning.

>it's all predetermined
>do what you want

youtube.com/watch?v=QjcGjdouLrU

God playing 4d chess m8

>dude as long as it doesn't affect other people, do whatever you want

I remember my lolbertarian phase.

What is relevant?

thanks for the rare pepe

>great works of art produced by "tiny speck of dust": all of them
>great works of art produced by rest of the vast and immeasurable universe combined: nothing
and then they act like we're irrelevant

>Do I want to suffer?’
>No
>Does it matter to me if I suffer?
>Yes
>Am I special or unique among humans?
>No
I can logically extrapolate that it matters if any person suffers

Your life relative to the entirety of mankind and the universe is irrelevant, but our personal experience of life is what gives us a concept of self. The most relevant thing to us as individuals is our own life experience and not valuing it can only lead to misery and self-destruction. Killing yourself (hopefully) isn't a decision you can regret, but you may as well just keep living because maybe there's something meaningful that is yet come.

Our own life experience is the ONLY relevant thing. The vast universe is completely irrelevant compared to it, a mere speck in our consciousness

Morality comes from rules that help humanity thrive. If we are killing/stealing all the time, the human race is not as successful. This is 101 level stuff.

stirner go away