Did you know Shakespear's plays were actually all written by a woman of color by the name of Amelia Bassano...

Did you know Shakespear's plays were actually all written by a woman of color by the name of Amelia Bassano? They wouldn't publish her work because she was black.

Did you know Julius Caeser was a black gangster from New York that got his powers from Neil Denigger Tyronysis?

Did you know that identity theft is a crime?
Get away from the keyboard Amelia! I see your reverse phycology a mile away!

oh look it's THIS thread again

Yeah, everybody knows that. They made a movie about it.

I just randomly made that shit up
what in the actual fuck...

Shakespeare wasn't just a writer. He was a well-known actor. He wasn't known as a black female. He was known as a white male.

To be an actor you need to be able to memorize lines. To memorize lines you need to know how to read. To know how to read you need to be literate.

Big if true

Did you know that LotR was written by an afro american pimp belonging to the bloods. It basically tells the hood war against the bloods and the crips (Orcs). All trying to get a hold of some powerful crack rocks.

>mfw Edward Sallow should have been black

bassano was both white and published

>To be an actor you need to be able to memorize lines. To memorize lines you need to know how to read. To know how to read you need to be literate.
I like how, for you, the fact that Shakespeare was a playwright doesn't prove that he was literate, but the fact that he was an axotor does. Nice touch.

You realize this isn't supposed to be a historically accurate movie and it's in fact not related to Rome at all?

Fuck you /pol/tards are dense

Because the point in question contends that Shakespeare was not a playwright, thus making it a ridiculous case of begging the question to say "no, Shakespeare was a playwright because Shakespeare was a playwright."

t. Tyrone

Daddy hasn’t returned from the store, has he now? Dont worry, Shanequway will get dem fuud stampz, kna sayin’?

Not him, but I think the point of the pic was that Shakespeare was never published. Except Shakespear was a playwright with a crew of actors beside him, his work is not published in the sense that a novel is published today, so the whole thing is ridiculous and does not even acknowledge Shakespeare as a playwright, but simply as "writer".

Are you retarded

>Some have speculated that Lanier, an apparently striking woman, was Shakespeare's "Dark Lady". This identification was first proposed by A. L. Rowse and has been repeated by several authors since, notably David Lasocki and Roger Prior in their 1995 book The Bassanos: Venetian Musicians and Instrument makers in England 1531–1665 and by Stephanie Hopkins Hughes. Although the colour of her hair is not known, records exist in which her Bassano cousins were referred to as "black," a common term at that time for brunettes or persons with Mediterranean coloring.

I think I see what happened here. Remember, reading comprehension is important, kids.

You realize he knows it's not real, he just made it up and was surprised it was a movie?

Nice try, samefag
Go back to pol now