Amazon has been degrading their wishlist lately, first they removed the pages so you can't move around the list freely...

Amazon has been degrading their wishlist lately, first they removed the pages so you can't move around the list freely, just scroll down. Now the fuckers even removed the search functionality.

Are there any good alternatives?

try your local used bookstore

>Are there any good alternatives?

Boy oh boy

Not OP but this is NOT AN ARGUMENT

I use Amazon's wishlist to keep track of interesting books I might want to buy in the future. Often I'll buy them somewhere else, only getting them from Amazon if the price difference is considerable. The wishlist is really handy because I'll get recs from Veeky Forums, read samples/reviews on Amazon, then add it to the wishlist right there. Purchase from somewhere else and then remove from wishlist.

goodreads

On goodreads I'm constantly exposed to goodreads ratings for everything. Do you think I can handle that much high blood pressure on a regular basis? Do you want me to experience daily groin hernias?

amazon has ratings too.
on your to read list you can remove the ratings column

Hmm. Yeah I guess that might lower the groin hernia frequency.

> Now the fuckers even removed the search functionality.

wow, they did.

>Not using a database

>having a wishlist
just buy the goddamn books

what is this app

>$ echo "Infinite Jest" >> wishlist
>$ cat wishlist
>Infinite Jest

Airtable

I've unironically never understood what wishlists are used for?

Keeping track of the books you want to buy in the future? If I was rich I'd just get them all right away, but alas...

Oh, in that case I agree with the goodreads recommendation

Thanks, installing now

I only keep mine for when people ask me what I want for Christmas/Birthday

Why do websites always do this? I don't understand why they always remove features.

>database
(wa-oh)

because someone has to justify their job by """"""""""""""streamlining""""""""""" things to make them """"""""""""""""easier""""""""""""""" to use

just click and drag you fucking retard