What's her best novel?

What's her best novel?

We're racists and misogynists here, sweetheart. This isn't plebbit

Parable of the Sower and Xenogenesis are good

i'm not american

there is any black american author that is not just 'muh blacks' n shit?

I've taken a few courses with that kind of stuff and Butler isn't really like that. She's much more sci-fi/philosophical.

pic related and NOT for the main story.
"The Evening and the Morning and the Night" and "Amnesty" are short story kino

>that is not just "muh blacks" n shit?
She's probably the only one that isn't, honestly.

Start with Xenogenesis and see if you like it from there.

writes about alien sociology and biology more than anything. Also freaky alien sex

what writers Are 'muh blacks' from the course youve taken?

Fanon, Cesaire, Mbembe, Cugoano, Biko, Hartman, Oyewumi, to name a few. Personally, I think they are great African philosophers, but his board doesn't like them too much. They always think that any minority being good automatically means that people are trying to say they are better than more fundamental philosophers. Fundamental ones are more important, but so are minorities. It's a dumb dichotomy anyways. Good idea = good idea

Thanks user, it's pretty hard finding stuff like this because of people who actually do think anything by a minority = good

is your question about SJW authors?
if so:

>Bell hooks
>Te'nisi Coates

I think the original ghostbusters. He was in twin peaks, the return and was pretty good in that, even though he was only in it for about 15 seconds

Sure man. Minority = good people are as annoying as no minority = good people, I think. It causes people to read everything either for or against an idea or an author, which ends up being a pointless activity. Just read it honestly ffs lol. If it's bad it's bad.

Kindred

Parable of the Sower

Kindred. It's like Peter Watts vampires but not underwater or in space

so regular vampires?

Kindred.

Kindred.

Octavia Butler is. But yeah, most negroes talk about how oppressed they by americunts. WE WUZ KINGZ, MUH SLAVERY, MUH BLACK SKIN.