Tfw I have never been to a party ornightclub or had female attention ever

>tfw I have never been to a party ornightclub or had female attention ever
>tfw I see pictures like picrelated and realise every single girl goes on the hunt for chad dick every friday and saturday and every day if they are at university
>tfw feels bad to be too ugly to get a gf or anything at all
>tfw eternally bitter
>tfw demoralised after seeing Staceys everywhere and knowing they all have 100 tinder matches with Chad
>tfw I will never have the extroversion and alpha personality to even be seen as human by Staceys
>tfw ugly face dooms me no matter what

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c2EiYsdrIgI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kill them. Kill them all.

the fact you care is even more pathetic

this is not literature related at all lmao
/r9k/ should stop shitting up boards where people are discussing their life passions and hobbies, with tfw no gf threads

This is a literature board.

kill yourself already

really makes you think

oh i'm sorry i thought this was a faggy youtuber board my bad

Fuck off with this garbage. Violence is not a good thing, you fool.

came here to post this

one strange memory i have from university was being cuddled up on a couch in some lounge or whatever studying with a chinese qt, and this stacy looking white girl who would never have time for an autist such as myself looked at us and then looked like she was going to cry, like her expression wavered and she just looked pained, and then walked off quickly, i was like 'that was weird' for a second then i went back to fighting the proto-boner stirring in my pants as i returned my attention to the chinese qt

i think stacys don't always want to have to settle for whatever dumbass fratfag happened to hit on them, but those guys are the easiest to get since all you have to do is put on a short skirt and get drunk to get their attention, chads might actually be low tier, idk

You're putting the pussy on a pedestal, friendo. The reality of your situation is that these girls, while attractive, are not very interesting. They don't read, watch good films, or do interesting things. Most of them spend their time on social media, looking for makeup ideas or how to eat oatmeal out of mason jars. As someone who interacted with them in college often, they're not really worth spending time with. Most are just a pretty face.

me on the left desu

yeah i'm friends with a chick like that irl, she's not nearly as slutty as resentful nerds think, but she is about as intelligent as resentful nerds think, so i suppose they're partially right, she's still sort of fun to hangout with anyways

Some of them are interesting, though. And beautiful. I'm sure you need to tell yourself that they're all vapid and stupid, though, as you'll never have a chance with one of them, which must be hard for you

better up the hrt dosage my tran, ur tricep is too pumped

keep on deluding yourself that being "le cultured" makes you an interesting person

coping softboy...

nice literature thread guys

guess ill subscribe to Pewdiepie

this board is for youtube promos, what is this 'literature' u speak of

t. 5/10 roastie who believes shes "beautiful".

You are better off alone OP

you’re mistaking interpretations for analysis
attractive women are more interesting than ugly women as they’ve had more life experiences. chad’s often have a lot to say when they open up, have seen strange things and are lively orators you’re being obtuse.
they are all stupid, but you can be interesting without being intelligent. beautiful women often have rich social experiences, large social networks which means they have done more types of activities than most especially athletic hot women. they’re still dumb whores but they are indeed lovely to be around. its a certain mode of slut that is totally insufferable if one is not inebriated

oh shit

it's called Veeky Forums cause it's lit af here with the celebrities

duh, no women are "interesting". but getting positive attention from attractive women and having sex with them, i imagine, are extremely enjoyable experiences.

but of course it doesn't have to be women "like" those pictured, plenty of qt girls of all ranges of interest and personality types. but they all want the same chad and if you're not attractive it's literally impossible to ever be with a good looking woman.

rich women are more interesting than poor ones usually, doesn't matter if they're hot or not, i used to have a semi-crush on some puerto rican chick i thought was hot, but then one weekend we actually hung out and she was so fucking ratchet i was like ugh no

So basically what you are saying is attractive people like attractive people? Wew.
At least get your complaints right. What you mean is average girls go for above average guys, leaving average guys out.

WHY do you post the ugliest most basic bitches in existence?!

>tfw you will never have a youtube.com/watch?v=c2EiYsdrIgI romee strijd who is both Veeky Forums and /edu/ and /good to family and friends/

those chicks have dicks right? thats the joke?

Only top middle is worth anything.

things aren't actually that bad for average looking guys. average looking guys can probably get with a 7/10 girl at least once in their lives. but for below average guys it's literally impossible, whereas even 2 or 3/10 women will get to fuck chad a couple times because men have low standards.

you're lucky i could only access some temporary random folder and not my actual computer

not trying to put an ounce of effort into anything on this site lol

>natural is best.jpg
>natural
>a bunch of thots with overdone make-up

>no effort
>still posting