Just purchased this, what am I in for?

Got this because it's on Veeky Forums's top 100.

story of a beta faggot loser

It’s a lovely read. It is what it is.

expect comfy campus life, dealing with your problems by avoiding them, and cripples ruining everything like they normally do.

8/10 book, needs more dank weed.

i cried at the end. beatiful book about the joy and sorrow of life. also what the FUCK was Edith problem

John Williams is a pretty good troll. He would fit in well here.
>I think he's a real hero. A lot of people who have read the novel think that Stoner had such a sad and bad life. I think he had a very good life. He had a better life than most people do, certainly. He was doing what he wanted to do, he had some feeling for what he was doing, he had some sense of the importance of the job he was doing … The important thing in the novel to me is Stoner's sense of a job … a job in the good and honourable sense of the word. His job gave him a particular kind of identity and made him what he was.

>weed stink
>"not unpleasant"

Comfiest book ever. I was reluctant to read it because the autists here shilled it so hard but it was deeply moving.

Ennui

Words printed on paper.

Her father raped her, she assumed Stoner was doing the same to their daughter

why do people make these shitty threads?
>what am i in for??
just read the book retard.
>hey guys, give me some preconceived opinions to go into the book with

life shits on a guy for 200 pages

Also my fav quote

I thought it stunk.

Bretty Gud book

You're either gonna love it or hate it.
I liked it a lot and think it's a bit overrated .

My only bit of advice is not to read the introduction because it is not really insightful and spoils a number of plot points.

Just like Catcher in the Rye

Yeah, it seemed spoiler-heavy so I stopped reading.

I loved that passage. Dubs confirm it as great.