Can Veeky Forums write a short story around this pic?

Can Veeky Forums write a short story around this pic?

I can write a novel, a tv series and a sonnet about it, but I won't cause I'm not your bitch

Jesus chill my dood No need to redditfag about it.

Slowly drifting off to dreamland after taking the strange drug he felt as if he were drowning and floating in mid-air.

He couldnt do anything. He was helpless, slowly drifting up towards a ceiling that was no longer solid.
He figured if you started getting too close for comfort maybe they had to shut you down. It only took 5 interviews and one road trip to believe that this motel was at the centre of some extraterestrial behaviour.
Now he knew as he merged into the ceiling and continued to float that it was all true.

A MOMENT IN THE LIFE OF A MAN
"Fuck," he thought as he felt his body dreamily rise from the hotel room he had just been comfortably lying down in. "I fucking hate niggers. That bellhop was such a fucking nigger. He smelled like fucking weed. This hotel sucks so much, why the fuck am I floating into the ceiling? This doesn't happen at other hotels. Why the fuck doesn't that whore realize I'm floating? How is she so sound asleep so quickly? Goddamnit I wanna go to sleep. Why is this ceiling shimmering and immaterial? I fucking hate niggers so much. I need a drink."

I just stepped out for a minute or two, to clear my head, down by the lake. I didn't intend for it to happen. All I wanted was a quick smoke and then I would be back up to my hotel room and straighten everything out with my beautiful wife, Sally. It happened while I was looking for my lighter. I guess I must have slipped. No one could here my cries or my thrashing about as I clawed the water for breath. Oh why did I leave the comfort and safety of the hotel. Why did I go out into the woods alone at night to walk along by the shores of the lake? Oh why had I never learnt to swim?

No time, for that now. Don't loose your head; loose your cool. Someone will come looking for you. Someone will come to your aid. Just keep your head above water. Stay cool. Oh who am I kidding, I've lost my shoe. I'm a dead man. I'll never be able to drink a beer again or watch a game on TV, read a dirty magazine or cuddle up beside Sally and tell her how much I love her. Just accept it; you are gonna die here and no one will save you. Just keep looking at those stars above; keep looking at them and don't look down. Its your last chance, the only thing that's going to save you.

Up and down
Pen
Up and down
Me

Dat some gud drugs rite der mayne

>hurr durr this character is drowning in the toxic enviorment which he lives in
The artist wanted to be deep but I know that he's a pretentious fuck just like me

epic comeback, user

Vices painted his lifestyle. He smoked nicotine like it was oxygen, in and out his lungs like a teetering breeze. When his mouth was devoid of the paper and plant, he washed down the tobacco taste with burning liquor. Each gulp and every swig loosened him up until he was ready to loosen up his mistress. They laid onto bed like royalty and he popped a tab into his mouth right as he popped himself into herself. After all the grunts and moans, he lied back and stared at the drywall ceiling.
"Shit" he muttered under his boozy breath.
"It's starting to kick in."

Reminds me of Crying of Lot 49 for some reason.

he cum so hard he stuck to wall, silly gay cowboy

Reminded me of that Ligotti story about the guy who works in front of a butcher shop and the golden glowing puppet.

Looking down upon his kindgom, God noticed the man in room 19. He noticed the nicotine on his hands, the drugs on his bed side table, the whore with a golden heart on his bed.

And being a merciful God he took him into the kingdom of eternal light, for he is all seeing and all knowing. The modern world is not for men like this, not for the undersocialized steppenwolves of the stimulant prairie.

After purchasing an unknown dose of an unknown substance contained in a red pill from an unkown gook, McScum Slovenia sat next to his disgusting wife. "Right on, man", said McLum Sovietnly as the wall absorbed his empty head and his unfaithful whore of a wife dreamnt of black bulls. He was transported to a beautiful world, no blacks, no kikes, only beautiful bright whiteness filled his retinas, happy pale children accompanied by their responsible parents walking to school. The unkown gook promised death but he was reborn a wh*te MAN.

Where to land? Damn the road. I'm pure tired. Another endless stretch of miles in the endless tomorrow. I've been living in a record-skipped filmstrip. I'm falling off the side of the boat, and when I hit water I'm falling off the side of the boat.

He fell asleep for the last time hoping tomorrow would taste like poems and honeysuckle.

The speed of human reflexes are incredible! To prove this to you I'll quickly--there, see? My hand passed harmlessly through the spinning ceiling fan. Now watch as I demonstrate the true my true speed
>a hesitation, he looks up at the spinning fan with worry, then intrepidity, springing from the bed vertically
>CRACK
OWWWWW
>the immense speed of his jump sent him through the ceiling before Dad could come in and chew him out for breaking the fan

Man can write about one single brick in the wall a whole series of books, so writing about some shitty image with a lot going on is not hard.