Occult suggestions

listen up you fucking dweebs...

i wanna explore more occult books and general occult shit so suggest me some recs

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you ask for a 40 year old liquor, but it wouldn't be 40 years old if we gave it away now wouldn't it

i'm gonna ask for liquor to smash over your nonsensical head if you don't give me recs

mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ
How do you even function you fucking moron?

very helpful. thanks a lot string bean guess I won't take your lunch money

i'll still take anymore recs if anyone else has any

say that to my face fucker not online and see what happens

>you aint going anywhere jj

Ouspensky The Fourth Way

So there is a guy (I’m assuming it’s a guy) that regularly fucks your face, and you have the balls to refer to him in the possessive as ‘your face fucker’. Complicated relationship

Liber Null and Psychonaut
The Hero with a Thousand Faces
Liber Kaos
The Tao te Ching
The Divided Self
The Tibetan Book of the Dead

how nu r u?

>(I’m assuming it’s a guy)
did you just assume their gender?

I can’t picture a girl face fucking a guy, but I guess it happens

what have you learned from them user?

That alchemy is a mind-blowing activity that is rooted in breathing and meditation techniques, something unlike anything I’d imagined it would be. The goal is to unite soul and spirit, or assimilate soul to spirit. I was, at first, having trouble coming to terms with the possibility that there could be a solution to the problem of human suffering that is known and practiced by the few while they keep this practice from the public. It didn’t seem reasonable that this could happen. Why wouldn’t a solution be made public if it existed? But as I look back on the years and years of studying I have done Toby bring myself to my present state, I realize that it is more unrealistic to expect the average person to devote this much time to something for which they are uncertain of the value of the outcome. If people knew about the power that the few have gained by means of this practice, they would revolt (see /pol/) and cause massive disturbances to society. I’ve been reading this stuff (this is a small selection of a much larger library on the subject) an avg. of 6 hours a day for 5 years and I’m still not where I want to be. All this is said to offer a reasoning that would have benefited me at the beginning of my pursuit; it is reasonable to believe that there is some greater truth that the few have access to and keep out of the public eye. You won’t regret it if you devote yourself to finding it. Plato is your best bet. Get a job as an overnight security officer and get paid to study.

user it sounds like you're insane.

he's just enlightened you normie

you sound like you believe the edges of the box you're in are the limits of your potential

As if they aren’t the same thing

user thank you for the reply. Don't you think the idea of merging spirit and soul to be absurd? What are the powers?
Have you read Jung's analysis? Individuation is the assimilation of the pysche to a unified being and alchemy is the symbolism for the life forces from which we create that assimilation.
Thoughts?

Just saw your Jung, apologies for being dummie

Ya I’ve read Jung on it. His mysterium coniunctionis is this merging of spirit and soul, the hierosgamos. Animus literally means spirit, anima literally means soul. Jung often talks around his points rather than giving precise formulaic definitions, but I think he was taking this technique from the alchemists who write this way purposefully. It is a very, very basic process in its essence, but alchemists write thousands and thousands of pages on it. This is done in an effort to chip away, laboriously, at the conception in the reader’s head as though a statue were being formed. With regard to the powers, I don’t really know what is possible, but I know kundalini energy is real and effectual. Once you begin manipulating this energy, all of your priorities are flipped over and this is a remarkable power in itself. It opens up the realm of possibilities and lets you learn that you really know nothing. I don’t know, I’m not saying I’m enlightened at all, but I’m fairly certain that enlightenment is real, and that is good enough for me for now.

The Book of Pleasure - Austin Osman Spare
The Magickal Revival (and succeeding Typhonian trilogies) - Kenneth Grant
Servants of the Star and Snake - Various

Any thoughts on Gurdjieff? He taught something very similar.

Additionally, -I'm hyperrational so I need to interrogste you.

How has your income/net worth changed since reading?
Your health?
How about the people you love?
How can you prove enlightenment to yourself?
How could you prove elightenment to me?

I haven’t read him, I’ll check him out

>no Fulcanelli
Top pleb.

I don’t make much money at all, net worth has gone up if books are valued as capital. Self-worth has gone up (or something like that, but sort of the opposite. I don’t value my life as much but I don’t hate myself as much either, so you do the math). I quit drinking, smoking, drugging, eating meat as a result, so I’d say I have never felt more healthy. People I love are realizing that I’m not just completely crazy as I get funnier, more quick-witted, intelligent, even though my western values are evaporating. I don’t think I will need to prove enlightenment to myself. It will be an unavoidable realization. I think that any enlightened person would view an attempt to prove one’s enlightenment to others to be absurd. He/she would be much more concerned with convincing you of the opposite.

I don’t know how to green text, but if I could, I would make a green text pointing out the fact hat Fulcanelli IS in fact in there. The other, better, Fulcanelli is still too rich for my blood, but I’ll get it when I can.

Is alchemy real?

>meme arrows > are achieved by putting text in front of meme arrows >

Hey I got that book of Nicholas of Cusa a few weeks ago. Any of your books you highly recommend?

Thank you for entertaining my musings and congratulations on the health improvements.
Allow me to play the devil: If enlightenment is the understanding that we are mostly ignorant and can know very little and an enlightened individual would convince you of that fact, then should I not say I am at the same point in life? I understand the critique is that the enlightened have walked a path, but is the true path not knowing oneself incapable of learning from such a path, and only the foolish believe that walking it can learn from it?

yes of course its just already outdated by xeno-cybernetics