Please describe the emotion this image makes you feel

Please describe the emotion this image makes you feel.

Kids acting like headasses, I don't feel anything
Maybe vague discomfort that the internet has created such an echo chamber that these ruminations are encouraged and repeated- I'm morbidly curious to see how self-assured and irony-poisoned ~18-22 year olds will adjust to the Real World tm

They're describing memes.
How the fuck am I supposed to feel OP you sperg

>mfw some girl I met told me she thought I was "an angry and serious guy" because I capitalized first words and proper nouns when I texted her
>mfw I wanted to say "for you" but didn't
I feel like putting that much stock into capitalization and punctuation ESPECIALLY after you've rendered them totally arbitrary is asking for trouble.

these are children fabricating their social identities through the current lingo. new generations have been doing it for at least a century. i feel like OP wanted this to be a cringe fest but irdc

>tumblr being gay
boredom, disgust

>still communicating in English when memes have been a well established form of communication for over 15 years

>tfw 1337 5p34|< is dead
Feels bad man

interest and sympathy

4|_|

am i the only one who wanted a *bullet* point for the mg belt?

Normies tend to literally write (sarcasm) after their posts, i don't know what these fags are talking about.

>It makes perfect sense linguistically that we would create this complexity and ease communication in a medium without body language and tone

He worded it terribly, but that's roughly my sentiment as well. With instant messaging, of course we would develop new shorthands for easier communication, as well as new slang to express ourselves. It's part of being human to do these things. Some people do take it for granted though and refuse to acknowledge that it is a form of new culture in its own right, acting as if there is no creative ability involved in any of these new shorthands or slang terms.

it's an extremely juvenile """""culture""""""""" and thus easy to dismiss
the full range of human expression is available sans memespeak

they're right.

lol u tk him 2 da bar|?

just narcissism and people spitting on the reason that guided the ascent of their own heritage that they're now bastardizing

They're not wrong, they're just acting like it's a more important phenomenon than it really is, and that they're really smart for realizing that stuff when they really aren't. There's tons of academic material on digital literacy already, but much of it ends up being outdated after a few years, as will the examples used in that tumblr post (most likely)

So neutral and slightly condescending emotions, to answer you OP

You just fucking used the same slang twice, sperg. Why the fuck is this board filled with so many retards?

Not really wrong but I don't endorse it. At some point nerds start assigning a tone to your language and attempt to use that as a reason to disengage you, when you could just be trying to present let's say unsettling information in a completely neutral way, but it offends them and they fabricate an easy out.

(USER WAS PANNED FOR THIS BOAST)

On the other side of the coin there's fucking lunatics who have their minds so degraded by memes they speak their own brand of pseudo-English that needs to be called out

>heritage
lmao

know your audience