I guess I'm not gonna make it. Jesus christ, this was my last chance

I guess I'm not gonna make it. Jesus christ, this was my last chance.

Other urls found in this thread:

mentalfloss.com/article/91169/16-famous-authors-and-their-rejections
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

post it here

low effort fake

Can I read it?

Try writing something less dark.
high chance it will be shittier, but do try

Here is a small piece

Is this Alex Jones fanfic?

No, it's from my book

You're cramming too many memes in at once, it comes off as really desperate. Why do you want to make this a book instead of just a crappy greentext?

>The dystopia was such a dystopia
>Looked at himself in the mirror
>Fucking memes

Enviados means sent. So you emailed yourself and didnt even bother hiding it?

Post more OP

Wait, spam-chan is latinx?

Rekt

Fake and gay, you sent that message to yourself.

>para mi

Even worse lol

>mfw this thread
Desu, we need more people like op on Veeky Forums.

Talented writers who were denied their Publishing? I agree, unfortunately for the rest of this board, my writing talents and I are a diamond dozen.

mentalfloss.com/article/91169/16-famous-authors-and-their-rejections

I think he meant "insane frauds who write at an 8th grade level"

Like dfw said, many people write just for the sake of being clever. Being clever is only awarded with its recognition. The problem with clever work is it is hollow and without meaning. You write to deliver a message, you write to try to magnify an issues or something meaningful about the human experience. This work is nothing but clever. I hope this is all a joke and I'm the butt of it because if its not then I feel nothing for you. I don't pity you, and if this is your sincere attempt to become a writer you will never reach anything but being clever.

This is why I'll likely self-publish, situations like this definitely aren't worth it, and would likely result in my blacklisting

Try being more subtle, OP.

Look at this prick on his Veeky Forums high horse. You've never even attempted to publish have you? You keep scrapping all of your manuscripts in hopes that one day you'll finally write 'THE ONE", but that day'll never come and do you know why? Because you have no balls, no CAJONES. I understand that my Novella wasn't that good, but I made an attempt to get somewhere with it. As Illfounded an attempt it was, it was still one more than you.

You fucked up, and got blacklisted from a publisher for thinking it was a good idea to submit something you know they would hate.

This was on r9k a couple of days ago, so you are either OP reposting old shit, or some identity theft with no creativity to create an actual thread.

Either way, you are evil.

I didn't think they'd hate it, I was actually shocked to read that email, yeah I pushed a multitude of boundaries per paragraph but they really took some serious offense to it, maybe I struck a chord? Probably. It's not like I sent it to an accomplished publisher such as Penguin books, y'know?

Read some Neescha, then come talk to me about evil.

Why is everyone falling for the most obvious bait of all time?

It ain't though. I genuinely tried to write an incredibly deep and meaning full tale about Lonely men and the woes of modernity we are plagued with. Hence the soy, and jews, and homoerotic tendencies and thoughts seemingly out of the blue.

welcome to nu/lit/

I'd rather not attemot to publish then submit that piece of shit. Do yourself a favor and please stop writing

top kek

Pice of shit? You didn't even read the whole thing, literally about 4 paragraphs. That's not enough to get a handle on the grand tale of which I've weaved.

Could you please explain in which way this was funny. It's a serious timepiece.

A paragraph is enough to know your clever. Clever and talentless.

You can't be both, If I was clever I'd be able to skirt being talentless by using some sort of Jewish trick, but I don't have to because I'm fairly clever and incredibly talented, in more ways than one ;^)

He's probably is booty hurt liberal

Gravity's Rainbow apparently had shit eating

and art is art apparently, keep trying fella

>written apparently with the intention of sexually arousing the reader

Looks like it did the trick, congrats OP.

Do you really think you're funny?

good lord that was excruciating. couldn't even get through it.

are there really people this delusional who think they can be writers? has to be a meme

I liked it, user. Post more?

> describe in great detail the manufacture of an explosive substance and explosive devise

ok, let's see if OP is not a fake.

i wanna read the part about the bomb. you can't just inventing certain things from the top of your head when you're dealing with chemistry and the process of making an explosive

post hte whole thing

We're just playing along

Time to self publish on Amazon or find a less pussy publisher.

HOLY FUCKING REDPILL XD

POST THIS ON /POL/ AND /R9K/, THEY'LL FUCKING LOVE IT. PRAISE KEK

kek'd but your writing is atrocious

Holy shit.
This is a joke, right?

>publisher writes like a second language english speaking retard on Veeky Forums
really makes you think

awful prose but the funniest shit i've read in a while

Stop spamming poorly made straw men Schlomo and get back to studying for private school at whatever fuck faggot suburb you live in.