Buy a book about CERN and particle physics

>buy a book about CERN and particle physics
>entire chapter dedicated to statistics of the percentage of women employed by each member state of CERN, as well as having two diagrams showing the LGBT+ community posing at CERN.

Humanities: 1
STEMfags: 0

Not surprising that the jewish elite are now imposing their anti-white male policies on the hard sciences now. They will corrupt everything if you give them the chance, even particle physics, which will surely experience an all around decline with the coalition of the fringes in charge.

i wish the jewish elite were as effective at manipulating society as you think they are, but instead we have to deal with your shitty threads

Read the works of Based Jew Paul Gottfried, particularly Multiculturalism and the Politics of Guilt: Towards a Secular Theocracy. Feminism and queer theory have replaced Christianity as the state religion of the West. A perfect match for our atomized post fordist society of total control. All those edgy neo queer gender identities are mass produced by the managerial class and academia

>Multiculturalism and the Politics of Guilt
Gestalt, please.

>buy a book about CERN
>surprised that they talk about CERN

The absolute state of Veeky Forums

That's physics for you

visiting cern next week

>visiting cern next week
are you taking the school bus

Tell me, what nation is the book from? Better, tell me the name of it.

Anyone else unironically HATE the so called 'LGBT Community'

>A great general interest primer with a surprising and welcome feminist focus ― Most highly recommended (Times Higher Education)

well it's your own damn fault
it's not like you didn't have any warnings

>written by a woman
its like OP cant even detect red flags.

That guy is compensating for a lot

>that title
>written by a woman
These both should have tipped you off

Her sex is disputable.

>buy a book about CERN
>get information about CERN

>implying this isn't all humanties' fault

>buy book about McDonald's and burgers
>they tell you about founders and how old the average employee is
Wow, I never asked to hear any of this bullshit, the society has really gone to the dogs.

>comparing a scientific enterprise to frying burgers
I guess they do actually teach your kind life skills in liberal arts for your future pickle slicing.

I wasn't comparing CERN to McDonald's, I was mirroring the situation of buying a book about an enterprise (and its profession) and getting mad it contains information about the enterprise (and not only about the profession).

I already work in STEM though, thank you very much.

You buy a book about CERN to get information obviously about the science of it, not about the political ideology of the gender quota tards in there. It's title might have been ironic and the undertitle implies that the science behind it gets explained in "making sense of".
Otherwise I would expect the book to be called "History of CERN", and likewise "History of McDonald". Those would be good titles to talk about staff, politics inside etc.

dem crazy eyes