Anybody here excited for mythcon?

Anyhere here excited for mythcon this year?

I totally can't wait to hear from the modern literary masters such as Sargon of akkad, Shoeonhead, Armored Skeptic, Blaire White, Some Black Guy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vkrpxfIPsh0
mythsoc.org/mythcon.htm
mythicistmilwaukee.com/mythcon/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pseudo-intellectuals with over-inflated ego. Pretty much walking-talking Dunning-Kruegers

How's the chinky chick

I only like Chris ray gun because he just dicks around

what will the day be called when we round up all the youtube celebrities and kill them?

Veeky Forums - Literature

tell that to the mythcon organizers

I thought it was about fantasy literature, not youtubers who make their living by yelling at the sky

I recognize one of these people and haven't seen any of any of their videos. Shit's not that hard.

>mythcon
tf is mythcon and why are so many skeptics(TM) going?

It is impossible for us to assume pseudtube posters are men because if we assumed they were men one would begin to believe that we ourselves were not Christian.

Go watch more H3H3 videos you dumb fuck

I like the podcast desu.

Look at anyone on the roster, do any of them seem qualified to talk about politics? The event is going to be a dumpster fire and if you’re not watching you’re burning. At least Chris is funny when he talk about bullshit

>the knight guy is actually fat as hell
makes me lol

libcucks OUT

and soy abuser to boot

where's his Switch

youtube.com/watch?v=vkrpxfIPsh0

>Karl (((Benjamin)))

> the neckbeard
> the neckbeard
> the neckbeard
> the other neckbeard
which one of these stuck the banana up his ass

The Iconoclast, based Amazing Atheist

>H3H3
I want reddit to leave

why would I pay to listen to these guys talk when I can listen to them online for free? even then, why would you ever even waste your time on sh0e and armored brainlet?

I'm not defending any of them, you are. Only a developmentally challenged retard actually watch any of these guys and unfortunately there are millions enough to catapult them into fame and money. I'm not shitflinging here you're legit mentally challenged and just don't know it.

"Since your last visit to my wife, My Locke books went missing. Your going to tell me now where they went, or we are going to have a problem."

>armored brainlet

Laughed more than I should have

mythsoc.org/mythcon.htm

>The Mythopoeic Society’s annual conference, popularly called "Mythcon," has historically been held at a college or university campus in late July or early August. Each conference is constructed around a theme related to Inklings studies and/or fantastic and mythic literature.

Why are they inviting YouTube skeptics to this thing? It’s a huge stretch to call their content even slightly related to the subject of the conference. I’m sure they’re just there a second part of some entertainment panel, but it’s still just such a bizarre choice.

mythicistmilwaukee.com/mythcon/

It's this one. It's so legit, it's the 8th result on google lol

>being excited to hear some alt-right autists spew nonsense
No thanks

They're all liberals

>Go watch more H3H3 videos
I tried the Peterson episode, but I couldn't can't hear a word that guy was saying because his eyebrow gymnastics was so distracting it drowned out any sound from his mouth.

An autist is an autist, call them what ever you want, but they'll always be an autist

>neckbeard
>neckbeard that forgot an umbrella
>dark souls cosplaying probably ugly neckbeard
>chinkerella
>spoopy

What is this garbage?

>See non lit related thread
>Report it
>Come next day
>Thread not only up but in first page

Oh yes, the great intellectual Sargon of Akkad, who completely fell apart during a debate with a feminist academic. Truly the philosopher of our time.

Do I need to read Locke to understand these guys?

Locke is absolutely essential if you want to understand Sargon's brilliance.

>most basic ticket is $75
Jesus. Can't believe people actually pay for this. To each their own, I guess.

/pol/-pede coming through, yes I love these people, I am big fan of right-wing intellectuals like Ben Shapiro and Jordan Peterson, expose the cultural marxist conspiracy and restore clasical liberal order

Day of the lead Play Button

This whole bullshit started with gamergate
I just want the shitposting to stop, if you hate the current political situation become a politician or start a revolution, don't sit on your ass and bother me with your redpills ( which is from a movie made by 2 Jews about a black man teaching a white guy the truth). If you think that the problems are systematic and are some lovecraft/Kafka hybrid but instead is caused by a single group then go be the hero you think you are and start your crusade or whatever. Stop ruining this site

WHERE"S THE CANADIAN KERMIT THO?!?!
HOW CAN YOU HAVE AN INTERNET INTELLECTUAL GATHERING WITHOUT MY DAD

>watches Peterson
Jesus Christ

At those prices, there will be teenagers who had begged and pleaded to their concerned parents to pay for a ticket. Some parents will drive them to the location and see the most pathetic neckbeards standing outside smoking cigarettes–-hopefully not a premonition of their kid's future. They can still see his potential.
Some of them, hoping to understand and be close to their child will even buy tickets of their own. The kid will only somewhat understand the gesture, but will feel mostly embarrassed that the supposed "intellectual giants" he admires will see him with them. In their room that night, the parents will attempt to reassure each other that he'll grow out of it eventually. They say good night and pretend to sleep for each others' sake.

Excellent prose, truly captivating.

no u

SHES A DWELLING PLACE FOR DEMONS
SHES A CAGE FOR EVERY UNCLEAN SPIRIT EVERY FILTHY BIRD AND MAKES US DRINK
THE POISON WINE TO FORNICAAAAAATE WITH OUR KIIIIIIIIIIINGS
FALLEEEEEEEEEEEN NOOOOOW IS BABYLOOOON THE GREEEEEEEAT