"Freud, Neruda, and Pessoa are part of the Western canon of literature"

What a faggot kek

Neruda shouldn't be but whatever I agree with daddy bloom

He's a Jew, what do you expect

Jews are not part of our Canon, nor do they have any say over who is in it.

Might as well add Bob Dylan and Jordan Peterson while you're at it.

Neruda dn Pessoa are far better than eliot and Pound.

/pol/fags, please, get out of this board. You people are drowning the bar in the ooze.

>implying I browse another Veeky Forums board that isn't Veeky Forums

Fuck off.

I’m here since 2010 and there has been a sudden influx of trump-fags and retards that think neoliberalism – which suddenly became trendy again - is the answer to all our problems. Evola-idiots also awoke only very recently.

There are also a bunch of whining men-children who keep ranting on and on about women and minorities and offending books they have never read simply because the author is either female or from a third world country (I have seen mommas-boys criticizing One Hundred Years of Solitude and Memoirs of Hadrian for that very reasons).

So if you fit on one of the descriptions above, get the fuck out of the board.

>our
What part of the canon did you write faggot

>get the fuck out of the board.
Take your own advice until you learn how to not write like a nigger.

actually lol'd

He's right.

The canon is a manifestation of white/European culture. If you are not white then you need to stay the fuck out of the conversation.

Kafka is part of the Western canon, whether you like it or not. You can't ignore him.

>If you are not white then you need to stay the fuck out of the conversation.

Post some of your stuff, let see what you got, what makes you superior?

Meanwhile, on Google (pic)

And on the New York Times

>“One Hundred Years of Solitude is the first piece of literature since the Book of Genesis that should be required reading for the entire human race. Mr. García Márquez has done nothing less than to create in the reader a sense of all that is profound, meaningful, and meaningless in life."

>the West is only Europeans
>Ignoring Russia, Hispanic America, and the United States...

Please kys.

LOL negative.

Do you understand how culture and ethnicity work? Because it doesn't seem you do.

You must be brown. Slavs and Americans, meaning the historical definition of the term, are whites/Europeans. Also, anyone from Latin America who is capable of writing halfway decent is going to have majority European ancestry and little or no Indio blood.

t. retard
Bloom has done more for the canon than you ever will, fuck off.

He is a jew who has been promoted by other jews to be a gatekeeper of a culture he doesn't belong to.

He has done more to promote and defend the western canon than you ever will, you stupid fucking faggot. He's one of the most, if not THE most, popular literary critic between the great public. His notoriety is entirely deserved.
You're retarded.

The funny thing about OP (and we all know he is the one posting the racist commentaries in the thread) is that, if he could see a picture of Plato, or Aeschylus or Sophocles after they got a suntan he would never call them white, and would - not knowing who they are - state that they would never be able to produce anything remarkable because of their race.

Also, is quite probable that OP is a Christian, a cult that originated with a Jew and his Jewish followers.

And then there is also the fact tha OP claims that he posts only on Veeky Forums, when is clear that he is a /pol/fag (if not, I’m sure he would feel much more comfortable there, with the other losers).

Incorrect. He is an outsider who has no business pretending to be a critic of a culture he doesn't belong to. He is a jew playing gatekeeper who is promoted by other jews, which is why dumbfuck lemmings like you repeat the fiction that he has any kind of authority.

Excuse me, hold up for one second, excuse me, please wait for a second, are you implying, excuse me sorry, are you implying, that we were once authors and shit?

>Jesus is an ashkenazi jew
Impressive so that's why they are the master race?

the Aryans are clearly behind everything important in history including Middle eastern, egyptian, Indian, and chinese civilization

these people are mirror images of the leftists they hate. they have no interest in the arts, only manipulating history to elevate themselves. they're slaves to their own insecurities.

>Thus Spoke Zarathustra is unreadable
why does Veeky Forums idolize this fagot again?

>Incorrect
Wrong
>He is an outsider who has no business pretending to be a critic of a culture he doesn't belong to.
Wrong again. Jews have always been part of the canon. The Bible alone disproves your argument.
>He is a jew playing gatekeeper who is promoted by other jews
Wrong, academia hates him. His success with the public is entirely self made.
Do fuck off.

>new testament is jewish
>not christian
I want a jew as a master now how can they be so superior?

>The Bible is only the new testament
Brainlet

Jews loitering in European lands they routinely got booted from and pushing a desert religion on us that hampered our evolution is even greater justification for their exclusion. The western canon does not include eastern/asiatic semites, period.

Why is this thread still up?

>The Bible is not part of the canon
>Christianity is not part of the canon
Embarrassing. Stop posting anytime soon.

mods are brainlets

Freud definitely is, faggot.

Christianity is a semitic religion Europeans would be best to distance ourselves from. It was imposed on us and promotes weakness.

He also included Jorge Luis Borges who's from South America and you don't see me disagreeing because I agree with the choice. Critizing Jewish or Chilean authors does not make me a Trumptard, in fact I dislike Trump as any other persoj with half a brain.

OP here. I'm def not posting the racist comments. I'm: #

The neo-Nazi in the thread is: #

This is isn't racial or geographic. Notice how I agree with Bloom's choice of Borges and Kafka. Also I'm an atheist (ex-Catholic) and yes, I only post on Veeky Forums.

>not having your antisemitism turn into judeophilia as you study the kike and learn to admire his craftiness and resilience

plebeian

The Western canon is everything in the WESTERN hemisphere that's worth considering regardless if the author's skin is pale, tanned, sand-coloured, brown, etc.
kys trumptard

Western = European. Jews are semites from the Levant, i.e., not western. This isn't that complicated.

To be fair we need that Jesus guy around to cure the alcoholics going to support groups.

Western = Western Hemisphere. It really isn't that difficult. It's the name. Are you saying Borges and García Márquez aren't Western lit?

So what? Christian writers still take a significant part of the canon. You sound like a broken record.

top 10 anime twist endings

OP why the fuck do you think Freud shouldn't be in the canon? His theories influenced a fuckton of writers and his literary essays are good.

>Americans are the definition of white

People this dense comment on Veeky Forums every day. Let that sink in.

I feel like the fact that anyone who cares about race autism posts on Veeky Forums should be more concerning.

ashkenazim are whiter and more european than you 56% seppo goblinos m8

that was Borges, you faggot

bloom is still overrated though

Borges and Marquez were probably 100% European. Too many people on here are total retards when it comes to understanding race, it's sad. I'm guessing these are mostly non-white interlopers.

White European people created "America" and are the only "Americans." I'm aware that post 60s civic nationalist propaganda has told you otherwise, but that is a narrative aberration that will in time be corrected.

shut up La Creatura

Genetically they were (Borges at least, not sure about GGM, I think he had some Native American bloood in him). But their cultures weren't European but South American, which is the point. Blood doesn't matter, why would it.

Who cares if they were white or not you faggot

Born in the West, lived in the West, wrote in a Western language, part of a Western tradition. Their skin colour and blood are irrelevant.

You must be really stupid. South American culture is an extension of European culture. The native culture rarely extended beyond them cannibalizing each other in the jungle and playing proto-soccer with people's heads before Europeans showed up.

I'm sure you wish that were true, mongrel.

So if they were black or Native their works wouldn't matter because of their blood? Is this what you're saying? This is is the most retarded thing. Please do kys.

In your view Dumas is not part of the Western canon because he isn't white. Despite being born in the West, having lived in the West, having written in a Western language... go back to /pol/ or T_D.

Non-whites are bad writers and have arguably never produced a piece of high European-level quality literature because they are merely mimicking an aspect of a culture that is not their own. Literature is a European art form, so it's thus unsurprising others don't do it well.

Do you have any concept of how genetics work? Christ, man.

>South American culture is an extension of European culture.

No, it is the mixing of European culture and Native American culture. You sound like a Murifag kek

Maybe among the lower mestizo ranks and applying a loose definition of "culture". A lot of Spaniards bred out and mixed with the native peasants and lost their culture, but all non-peasant culture in Latin America is distinctly European.

Dumas (the guy who wrote Count of Monte Cristo and The Three Musketeers) is the son of a black slave mother and a mulatto nobleman. Making him not white. You don't even know what you're talking about, man. Just accept your racism and gtfo.

The Bible is literally written by Jews and it’s the cornerstone of the entire canon.

Yes, he was an African mimicking European culture, nothing more.

Only the Gospel of Luke should count.

>Non-whites are bad writers and have arguably never produced a piece of high European-level quality literature because they are merely mimicking an aspect of a culture that is not their own. Literature is a European art form, so it's thus unsurprising others don't do it well.
I'm currently reading the Romance of the Three Kingdoms, how that's European? Or maybe that's not at the level of an European work? What the fuck nigga you obviously don't know what you're talking about and that's Veeky Forums 101

wait before this uneducated racist moron call Dream of the Red Chamber an imitation of an aspect of European culture

Dumas was a quadroon, which is 3/4 white, not 3/4 black

You are literary and historical novices. Western culture goes far deeper than the two of you are ready to go.

Racist moron doesn't know that the 40–50% of the Ashkenazi Jews have light eyes (green, hazel, blue and grey).

What does that post have to do with jews?

>Jews aren't Europeans
>People with blue eyes must be European
>Almost half of the Jews have blue eyes
>You are a fucking retard

Could you point us toward the information you seem to have about the 9th century jewish monks of Central Asia?

I'm takings Jews as an example of how moronic you sound and uneducated you are with your blue eyes = European thing. The Turkish people were far closer to Asia and Persians even closer.

I am Persian myself and my eyes are blue.

congrats youre white-- welcome to the club; dont forget to include youre adress for the privilege card

>Dumas is not Western lit
>Dumas was African

He was French not African. Tell me how he was African, what African language did he speak? What African culture is he a part of? Just kys, faggot.

>Germany isn't western
Top 10 anime betrayals.

>your blue eyes = European thing
You have me confused with someone or you're just really stupid; certain it's the latter.

kek no, have you even read Latin American authors? Rulfo, GGM?

No, one drop rule, 'cause you're a racist cunt, right?

Do you know why that is, why you speak an Indo-European language, and why the name of your country literally means "Aryan"? Because you are a descendant of Europeans who conquered Persia. Jews have blue eyes because they have been infiltrating our societies for centuries, getting kicked out, interbreeding with each other, then infiltrating again (jews are genetically half Italian going back to the Roman days), but this blue/light eyes are a European trait.

He was African. Don't make me waste another captcha on stupid shit like this again please.

Any sensible racist will point out to you that that person is literally more white than black, calling them black is ridiculous

There is no "more white than black". If you're part black you're just black. You're out of the club.

Except there is, it's genetic, it isn't up for debate. 3 quarters of his genome will be Euro.

As a social category sure whatever he's black, but in reality he is not.

They're black when it's convenient and white when it's convenient. Racist cunts like yourself and the other guy should stay out of Veeky Forums. Your redneck views don't apply to Literature.

Don't be ridiculous, if you like any older authors than many of the people who wrote your favorite books were racist.

Yeah, I'm aware, men of their time, it doesn't diminish their work in my eyes. But here we are, 2018, and some faggot says Dumas, a French writer, the man who wrote Count of Fucking Monte Cristo, is not Western lit, because he's mixed or black to him. The fucking state of Veeky Forums.

Sorry but no one cares about your fractional mongrel identities. It's unfortunate that happened to you, you are the collateral damage of multiculturalism, but you are out and you're not coming back in. That's just how it is.

you're just being ridiculous, is right

You're hopeless. You don't know what words even mean. He's mixed, black, white, whatever. But he has no relation to Africa or African culture whatsoever. Holy shit, I'm done with you and your redneck worldview.

I'm actually opposed to the one drop rule because it leads to things like a half white man raised by white people to be called black when he becomes president. It creates unrealistic expectations.

2018 will be looked back on as the time where realism was back on the menu, kiddo

>(latin) murika
>part of western anything
top fucking kek

back to /pol/ with you