Why isn't your poem being published in the New York Times Veeky Forums?

Why isn't your poem being published in the New York Times Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Twitter/status/970384028422496256/video/1
youtube.com/watch?v=PT5OO3eCv5w
thelastpsychiatrist.com/2014/05/cyberbll.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

too redpilled

>my poem was published as part of an ad campaign

when will people that fall for this stuff realize they are just a meme, i mean we can try to protect them and keep sticking their macaroni art on the refrigerator and all pretend we are proud of it, but at some point the joke is going to become old and stale.

>poem written by a women
>is about being a woman
>"woman" is the fourth word

Can't make this up.

>/r9k/ greentext tier poems
why aren't those autists getting published as well?

Because I'm not a feminist.

What did Denice Frohman mean by this?

twitter.com/Twitter/status/970384028422496256/video/1

There's something about this poet...I can't quite put my finger on it!

i'm very curious what will happen when latinos stop being the pets from white liberals and start acting on their own political beliefs when voting democrat is no longer beneficial for the gibs

i guess they won't be happy then when brown people have a mind of their own and stop pretending to fall for their memes. it will be interesting what will happen with other minorities when the majority of latinos can't be forced into the "white guilt" meme because they arrived here 5 years ago

All *become* people. Lots of the stuff these "feminists" claim men do to women is also socially created.

>Latinos

Typical tricks!

wasn't speaking about that girl, which i thought was white anyway, but about he alluded to america stopping being white, which lets not kid ourselves, it just means america becoming latinized, it's not like black people are having many kinds and not aborting most of them

i don't think most latinos are falling for white liberal memes except because it's convenient for them at this point. but i may be wrong and the brainwashing may be better than i thought, but i doubt it

i just found out drake is black and canadian wtf

>Why isn't your poem being published in the New York Times

I'm too cynical to have any successful in life

What a rip-off.

can he even drive?

Her poem is part of an ad campaign, it literally wasnt published by the nytimes

>im smart enough but im just too cynical :(

definitely not the sausage king of Chicago

The nytimes is 50% shrieking feminists and 50% viral advertising for the "intelligence community"

What gets me is that the philosophical implications of self as becoming gradually disappear from the quote, until all that's left is identity politics.

I'm not a woman or a liberal

Why do women only write poems about being an oppressed whiny woman

Do women experience the sublime or care about nature or heroism or anything cool like that. Or is it all just whining and wanting to get a Gold Star for being born with something between your legs

If I were a special subtype of the population with horns, like 10% of all people had horns, I would be very self conscious about going
>HORN MAN: A POEM
>I HAVE A HORN
>CHECK OUT MY HORN
>WE HORNMEN ARE OPPRESSED
>I'VE GOT THIS HORN
>LOOK AT MY HORN
>YO HORNMEN ARE THE BEST
and getting attention for it, because it's just something i was born with

I'd also be suspicious of any discourse that existed to jerk off my horn and tell me how cool i am for having it and how gay they all are for not having one, i feel like that would alienate and objectify me as some kind of virtue signalling fetish totem

youtube.com/watch?v=PT5OO3eCv5w

Why isn't your poem being used as the pivot for a million dollar ad campaign financed by one of the biggest media corporations in Silicon Valley, developed as a strategy to save face after verifying white supremacist's accounts?

I find the woke liberal corporate monoculture so revolting I'm seriously thinking about becoming an unironic white nationalist.

>monoculture
is this some sort of pol buzzword/shibboleth? I only heard this word outside the context of fucking corn farming on here.

Hmm, it seems you do have some empathy, so there's still a chance for you yet.

How would you feel if people would have treated you worse for millennia, just because you have a horn?

also i hear monad being used a lot as a pejorative, outside the context of gnosticism and functional programming

does /pol/ just invent these terms? what gives

tsek

what's a monad as an insult? atomized individual? still sounds too cool to be an insult

yeah, it's so cool i downloaded a haskell interpreter to use monads. i think the term is meant to make crypto fashies sound suave and learned.

Leftists pretend to be radical when they are really just grey bureaucrats helping the system grind humanity down into one big pile of indistinct mush. All those 'diverse voices' do is parrot the same slam poetry/ as copy platitudes. The new face of global finance capitalism is an empowered queer WoC.

these brainlet wojak images are literal depictions of monads.

>have treated you worse for millennia
No one's been alive for millennia. No one is responsible for the actions of people who came before them.
What injustices to western women face today? I'm amazed they've constructed such an pervasive ideology on literally nothing but autistic freakouts and schizophrenic paranoia.

Probably because they want to stay anonymous, and to speak to people willing to listen. Greentext is a
NEET's way to sit in a crowded place, pluck its biwa lute or whatever, and chant his own over-emphasized war stories.

>How would you feel if people would have treated you worse for millennia, just because you have a horn?
Whether or not you could actually describe the average woman throughout history to be more disadvantaged than their male counterpart depends on what metrics you use to define advantage, and then you'd need to justify that decision. If you said 'on average, blacks in the USA are financially disadvantaged compared to their white neighbors because they were disproportionally affected by this recession and those laws' that would be a different story, but the way you're using 'treated worse for millennia' like a complete retard I'm pretty sure you're either a troll or just another liberal snowflake who just parrots what their professor tells them without a second thought.

>pets from white liberals
She's a kike, dumbass.

I would criticize this type of feminism as a meme, but really it's more a problem of Americans in general. This "praise me i am so awesome and unique and self-empowered and rebellious and confident and strong" poetry/artwork is more of a poor reflection on narcissistic Americans who can't into emotionally nuanced art than of all feminism. If you want to criticize this, it's also fair to criticize Updike, Roth, Mailer, and (yes) Walt Whitman.

>white liberal memes
These are kike memes, dumbass.

Actually, I take back Roth, he's pretty cool.

Roth is a jew not an American, dumbass.

prove it

Fair enough. Also as I said he's a pretty good writer.

>Praise me
>Problem of americans

Everyone wants to be recognised and welcomed in some sort of social environment. If a person can't find this kind of recognition where he lives he will seek it elsewhere, around the world, in the internet, or within himself.

/pol/ pls. Even if you see everything through the lens of muh Jewish conspiracy that doesn't mean every damn Jew in existence is a part of that conspiracy.

Jews are tribal and never sell out fellow jews to non-jews, so they are all complicit.

Because it's good

Fair enough, let's just chalk it up to narcissism in general.

HORN MAN is actually a great title.

>Jews are tribal and never sell out fellow jews to non-jews
What about all of the Jews who sold-out fellow Jews to the Nazis?

>people are representative of the group they are a part of
Do you consider yourself an individual? If so, at what point and in what way did you begin questioning and outgrowing your cultural predispositions? What makes Jewish culture absolutely different from yours? For your belief to be sensible the difference would need to be absolute, because a relative difference would only shift the extent to which individual Jews would conform to their cultural upbringing. Would you describe Jesus' teachings as tribalism, or ascribe a tribalist agenda to them?

To who?

Extreme individualism is very European and Europeans naturally assume others think like that when they don't. Everyone is tribal but it's on a spectrum. I'm also not criticizing jews for being tribal, I'm just stating they are and that individualism is a losing strategy against it, which is why whites are losing.

>Extreme individualism is very European
t. retard

Let me guess, you think the holocaust was a hoax?

It's not even extremely british and Britain is the historical champion of individualism.

>I celebrate myself because I'm a thinking, individual person who has the power to do as I wish in the vast wilderness of America
vs
>I celebrate myself because I have a vagina and I think that people don't want me to celebrate myself even though my poem is being published in a major poetic publication

Only a king retard would counter that statement. Extreme individualism is why Europeans are not very tribal naturally and engage in all types of unusual individual pursuits and activities from studying Amazonian beetles to skiing off cliffs to writing great works of literature for centuries. Other groups do that stuff far less frequently.

Are you under the impression that jews are honest people who never claim to be more victimized than they really are? You have an old testament nearby?

>Extreme individualism is why Europeans are not very tribal naturally
germans were living in shit huts, eating their own shit and killing each other in blood feuds before christianity civilized them

No, they weren't.

>le europeans are very individualistic naturally meme
not this shit again
Individualism is an enlightenment concept

Even if you were right about that, individualism isn't a strategy, it's a mode of being, a central hypothesis on how you should live. It's not something you can give up for strategical reasons. The only thing that 'wins' in that situation is the 'solution' you've given yourself up for, which, in this case, would be collectivism.

In order to get rid of tribalist tendencies in your society all you need to do to is make individualism a viable option for living your life. Give people opportunities to pursue their goals through individual ability and punish nepotism, especially when it comes to important positions, and there you go. Once you've created a fair system it stabilizes itself.

Nah, that would be German romanticism. The British understanding of individualism is crippled by philosophical ineptitude.

Women were always conditioned to be retarded through passivity and subservience to men but now they're being conditioned to be retarded in the opposite way. This "nevertheless she persisted" and "speak without permission" is childish nonsense that women think allows them to ignore the truth. They don't even have to be saying or doing anything useful or good just so long as one man voices his disapproval of it- then they're "self-actualized" and automatically gain the support of a throng of hysterical supplicants. This of course pays no regard to anything they're actually saying or doing. All interactions are scene through this construct of male (white male specifically) supremacy in all aspects of society over women and any sort of challenge to that, no matter how misinformed and jacobinist, is good. It's fucking retarded.

DING DING DING

>No one's been alive for millennia. No one is responsible for the actions of people who came before them.
oh shit, you're right. history has absolutely no consequences. you just fixed racism and misogyny

>literally nothing but autistic freakouts and schizophrenic paranoia.

that's because you only look for things to get triggered at, just like SJWs do, instead of intelligently constructed theories and analyses.

>who just parrots what their professor tells them without a second thought.

>I'm pretty sure you're either a troll or just another liberal snowflake

you're just a frustrated ebin raider who parrots what /pol/ tells him without a second though

I love that it's absolutely impossible for you to imagine that there are people against your circlejerk on Veeky Forums

I am right about that, but I didn't say it wasn't a strategy; I'm saying whites need to become more aware of their ethnic interests. Whites can behave tribally and will once they understand there is a tribal threat against them. Also, I'm not against encouraging individualism but what you proposed in your second paragraph would only work in a homogeneous white society.

Good job on that post. So how do you define disadvantage? Looking forward to seeing you embarrass yourself.

Except that's nonsense. That's not how social phenomena work.

>social phenomena
what about philosophical phenomena?

Its almost like there is some kind of a pattern... but no it can't be true, its just my delusion.

As philosophical phenomena developed in Europe during that time it naturally came to reflect this already present European sense of individualism. It's a reflection of nature.

it's quite simple my friend. you just have to look at yourself. you already think females are inferior to males. how is that not an advantage if you're a woman?

>disadvantage* sorry

do you actually believe europe was anywhere near 'exceptionally individualistic' pre-enlightenment? Sure, the phenomenon grew socially over the course of a generation or two, but that's all the 'natural' background there is to it.
Wow, you didn't even try. I guess at least you know your place, but the fact that yo still felt the need to reply is embarrassing in its own right.

Horns or GTFO

>you just fixed racism and misogyny
there's nothing to fix

lmao

what is embarrassing is that you discuss on /pol/ what are the most liberal boards and try to "red-pill" them

don't try to virtue signal, as you put it over there, trying to convince anyone you have any interest in literature what so ever.

i literally can't wait for this shit to end, I give it a year or two max. it's been polluting this already ruin of a site for too long.

>you have to be smart to write poems

I understand people think a lot of crazy things, but it's ridiculous to think that with this event Europeans suddenly became hyper-individualistic, because nothing works like that. It seems pronounced to you because that individualistic nature was coming up against the modern centralization of the state. But in terms of actually *making* people more individualistic, no, of course not. Nothing works like that and that wasn't close to even a fraction of the time required evolutionarily speaking to change people's behavior in such a manner as you're proposing. European individualism derives from environmental and social factors that were present for thousands of years, and long before the enlightenment.

>what is embarrassing is that you discuss on /pol/ what are the most liberal boards and try to "red-pill" them
what is embarrassing is that you actually believe I'm a /pol/fag

woman are around 50% of the population though, more in many western countries like the US

There is an economic incentive to this, because twitter is in the business of monetizing communication and muh self expression, regardless of content.
thelastpsychiatrist.com/2014/05/cyberbll.html

it's a Leibnizian term
actually quite a good word, I haven't seen it in /pol/ack discourse though. oddly enough I'd expect to see it more among Deleuze-hip lefties

Are there any people more obnoxious and worthy of contempt than ''queers'' omg I'm more virtuous and progressive than you because I take it up the ass and my parents can afford 40k a year for my victimhood studies degree!

t. retard

t. retard :^)

Peak liberal

am i so out of touch that I find myself bewildered that people consistently fall for social justice ad campaigns? do people honestly think that corporations and media studios really give a fuck?

I'm a Huawei T. Mail and my mental illnesses aren't hip enough

That map is true for almost every 18-25 group in every era. People become much more conservative once they get older and have famolies

That's an excellent point. I remember this advertising group in the city put up the statue of the "fearless girl" facing the iconic bull on Wall Street. It was unanimously praised and uncritically accepted as this awesome statement about whatever vague bullshit virtue signalers wanted to attach to it (equality, empowerment, resistance, etc.- the usual lineup).

What wasn't considered is the fact that the statue "says" either one of two things, neither of which should palatable to progressives: 1. Women should strive to reach the top of an unequal and exploitative economic system and 2. Women should resist the economic system that would improve their material inequity and give them the power to exhort society to make substantive social changes. These two ideas exist at loggerheads (one accepting and the other rejecting our capitalist system) but both are implicitly accepted under the wide, amorphous umbrella of identity politics. These women need to get their shit together.

Also the seemingly blind trust in the benevolence of corporations who want to sell you shit because they put out a commercial that pays saccharine lip service to some vaguely "feminist" ideal (again equality, empowerment, resistance, etc.). They should be embarrassed by how easily placated they are by a few slogans and hashtags from these conglomerates which contribute the most to the inequality that actually exists.

Capitalism and women didn't do this to your nation, jews did. The sooner you face up to that and start going after the real culprit instead of the low-hanging fruit that are only symptoms, the sooner we'll all be able to turn this around.

Every fucking time...