What is the most artistic way of killing yourself?

What is the most artistic way of killing yourself?

I thought of slitting my wrists and painting something with my blood, but that seems so deviantart tier
setting yourself on fire? feels like it's been done to death
is there a non pastiche way to kill yourself that also will not be forgotten in a week?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mellified_man
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sokushinbutsu
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herostratus
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do the eat-honey-in-a-hole-till-you-mumify-yourself-alive-thing.

Optional: Hand a sign around your neck saying "safe the bees".

I guess that's sort of poetic, but what's the guarantee that in a 100 years somebody will remember about my mummy and use it to cure cancer?

Dont do it user. Please.

Last time a monk did the honey think was over 100 years ago. We're still speaking aout it. If I remember rightly he got cast in gold afterwards. Gold can heal AIDS. Enjoy saving the NiBBa continent from their ficki-ficki.

heh

Shotgun helmet, rig a helmet with shotgun shells all around it so it makes your head explode in the messiest way possible.
Make sure you do it in public

Its all about location, do it in front of the Whitehouse or at a big event

what are all the colors?

so statistically i'm only going to get more sad and hopeless for the next 30 years

read the text above the graph
kinda embarrassing that I have to say that on a board supposedly about literature

Holy shit do this during a house party, it'd take weeks to clean up the remains of your head, and you'd effectively traumatize everyone there

OK this is a slightly gruesome thread but I'll play along.

I wonder if any religious fanatic has ever tried to commit suicide by self-crucifixion? Would be hard to arrange without accomplice(s), I guess.

You could just ask the west baptist church to help, 100% sure they'd go along with it

maybe one could do it with the help of a nailgun or two

Loser

You could glue Nails head-down in the right positions onto the 20-30cm high wooden blocks, build amassively heavy cross which fits, tie a rope around the top end, build a small fixture which makes sure it can only fall straight down, lie down comfy, take end of the rope between your teeth, placing your feet and hands on those naily blocks to finally push the rope so that the cross falls onto you. Due to the 20-30cm place left due to the blocks you will not be killed, only pierced.

Enjoy. :)

Drowning in perfume.

won't you still be laying with the cross and whatever ugly contraption you have build, on the ground?

not very aesthetically pleasing, and I don't think it will even kill you that way, unless from starvation
if I recall correctly, it's the handing from a cross which slowly suffocates you or something like that

You don't serve dying like Gsus.

You want to slash your arms from elbow to wrist otherwise you won't get the job done.

There really is no way to be remembered. To give example Omar Mateen has already disappeared from public memory. The public remembers the even of the World Trade Centers falling but not the actual honest to god perpetrators. Anything less than that, some artsy small-scale thing probably would never make it into more than a few local online rags unless it could be spun into a clickbait headline. You are better off aspiring to do something spectacular in your living so maybe at least one person at your funeral will truly care in your passing.

>setting yourself on fire? feels like it's been done to death
no it hasn't. self-immolation is a very rare suicide method

and I intend to do it soon. I plan on dousing myself with gasoline in the backseat of my car. but where should I park to do it? I need somewhere secluded, I'm not looking to traumatize anyone. Any suggestions for a good location?

well, of course, but why die emulating crucifixion but badly instead?

Get help

why would you do it in the backseat of a car? I'd do it on a mountain top, more scenic that way

I remember a few instances in the news of people going to gas stations, dousing themselves, and lighting a match. In addition to suicide, there's the whole property damage angle, harm being done to innocent bystanders, and the question could this have been stopped? Really stands out. Especially in the context of having someone from my hometown/county jump in front of the MTA at least once a year.

>done to death

Kekkerino.

This is new to me. the fugg? How does it work?

Disappear into tropical lowland or mountane rainforest bring a write in the rain journal so you can leave behind something.
Take a few tanks of nitrox down over a nice reef, relax, and when you run out of air, switch to pure nitrous oxide stolen from the dentist.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mellified_man

Ah, mixed it up. :^)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sokushinbutsu

So basically you’re saying it’s all downhill from here until I’m basically too old to do anything useful and should just die anyway

life is a fucking meme, yes

What about Elliot Rodger?

>tfw you'll never achieve immortality through being a Veeky Forums lolcow

Here, read this and realize that nobody would give a shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herostratus

and here we are, 2374 years later, still remembering his name
trolled hard

A good, old-fashioned spectacle will do the job. Wrap yourself up in your country's flag, set yourself on fire and jump off a high building once you've got a crowd.