Feminist "solutions"

>read this in the hopes of understanding radical feminism and engaging with actual solutions to gender inequality
>Firestone's answer is unironically fully automated luxury gay space communism
what the fuck

tbqh there are very few things that couldn't be solved by that
also tbqh you should as a rule of thumb avoid american thinkers and people with names like "Firestone"

why are these chicks literally always Jewish

>fully automated luxury gay space communism
That reeks of american 70s utopianism. It was the time, user.

dude white genocide lmao praise kek

>Expecting American thinkers to make sense

>haha i haven't engaged with the question haha

imagine being so uncharismatic that you have to shit on your own race for social points lmao

so what if I recognize the white race is shit and it will be for the better when we are gone

We're not going anywhere, you self-hating faggots are going extinct but there are 1 billion white people and lots of them aren't putting up with this shit.

Also we are at least one of the better races.

They have high intelligence.

>/pol/tards
>my race
no

>American
>Dialectics
Here is a list of femminist works that is not stupid

In the West, people who promote liberalism and leftism tend to be either metropolitan elites or ethnic minorities. Jews generally fall under both of these categories, which is why they promote liberal leftism more than anyone else.

The bitter reality is that Jew fostered multiculturalism is what creates the need for racism. If the races were primarily separate then we could be free to associate in the limited amount that international trade, etc. would necessitate. The optimum condition for a human is to be loving and open-minded, with philadephia for all whom he encounters. In a mixed race society this is a naive notion that needs to be suppressed for survival purposes. Multiculturalism has been a very effective tool for fostering hateful racism and for abolishing general goodwill.

Also because they have been oppressed by white Christians for many centuries, which made them feel resentful towards traditional Western civilization

>which is why
I posit that you may have confused cause and effect.

They killed the messiah and didn't even say they were sorry. In fact they were petty about the whole thing. They had it coming.

>why are they always jews?
>well jews live in the city lol why else

>non-tumblr feminism
>
Also ur English is shit

Which philosophers do I need to read to understand what the fuck #metoo is.

The issues with this book run quite a bit deeper.

The central thesis- that elimination of the cultural perceptive difference between a male body and a female body must be eliminated in order for sexism to be rid of- is inetersting. It doesn't, however, account for the fact that the mind is created by the brain and that the brain is heavily influenced by the body. Even if no specific cultural preconceptions are imposed on a mind inhabiting a female or male body, there will still be biological mechanisms to serve as the root of bias and inequality.

>They killed the messiah and didn't even say they were sorry.
This overlooks the facts of the cases. In most, if not all, of the expulsion events there was ample physical evidence of heinous activity by the more obscure sects of Judaism. Though blaming members of Judaism in general for the activity of a few seems austere, one needs to consider that these few were sheltered into the fold of their Jewish brothers making them difficult to root. This is what necessitates the mass expulsions. If a small amount of Satanists were committing heinous acts against Jews then Christendom would not shelter them - they would gladly expel them.

It’s well known that wealthy metropolitans tend to be more liberal than the general population and that non-white minorities have a vested interest in promoting leftism. It’s pretty simple, you don’t need any kind of conspiracy to explain why the majority of Jews who live in the West are liberal.

Kate Millett. She's amazing and truly one of the most radical thinkers of the 20th century. She's technically second wave but many of her ideas are the very basis of the third wave. She's one of the most overlooked philosophers of the last century.

>fully automated luxury gay space communism

Which is, amusingly, one of the phases of humanity's future in The Forever War, and painted rather appropriately as a society just about as flawed as the modern day. I wonder if Haldeman took some inspiration from this.

>The central thesis- that elimination of the cultural perceptive difference between a male body and a female body must be eliminated in order for sexism to be rid of
This only applies to goyim, right?

You gloss over the facts and ignore very consistent behavior on their part that transcends centuries.

Reported for hate speech

>Firestone's answer is unironically fully automated luxury gay space communism
time to bump it higher in my queue

oh yea i'll read this non-tumblr book about feminism that is accepted by the 8~10 male users of lefty pol and that no one else cares (specially the 3dpd feminists that are out there with their tumblr ideas affecting the culture)

>you should ignore thinkers based on their last names
You sound like a beacon of rationality, user

there are around 800 million whites, a large number of them are eastern and southern europeans, most of those don’t have exceptionally high iq’s and the one’s who do have bad fertility rates. do the math

I was merely using the terminology that they use to describe my people to avoid confusion. I meant no insult to any non-Jews by the use of the term.

>not ignoring thinkers based on their zodiac signs, gematria and blood type
yeah, he is dumb as fuck

Southeastern Europeans actually have lower fertility rates than Northwestern Europeans despite being poorer and more conservative.

Nah, Firestone was an idealist who hated her own heritage

they both have abysmal fertility rates that are not at replacement

>we
hello fellow white man

Even Africans will have abysmal fertility rates in a couple of decades. The Arab fertility rate is already barely at the replacement level.

Do the people who try to redeem feminism using de Beauvoir as an example of feminism done right have actually read her?

>Jewish communists and gypsy terrorists from the YPJ are supposed to be examples of good feminism

Mein Gott

>space communism
leftists can't meme

Feminism, in its essence, boils down to a combination (in varying degrees according to the bearer) of: "muh vagina", "I hate men", "gimme that too, even though I don't understand why someone might want to have it", and "I'm ugly"

-matriarchal society; weak men and domineering women is the norm
-feeling of alienation from being minority
-lots of people in the IQ 120s range, being the goldilocks zone for believing in dumb ideology
-also primed for dumb ideologies by being indoctrinated hard into one from an early age
-tenuously, a subconscious desire to undermine one's host society.

>

>be 'oppressed' by Christians
>keep living in Christian societies no matter where they are
makes u think...

You read to be accepted by others?

Love her. She and de Beauvoir made me realize that just because we didn't recognize we were being oppressed didn't mean we weren't. Once you realize that you start seeing society and its coercive power dynamics for what they truly are.

>women are oppressed
You guys are literally paid for, protected, and catered to by men

British colonies were literally paid for, protected, and catered to by their owners, yet they still all rebelled

holy fuck /pol/ has really taken over this thread. Just some facts so people can at inform themselves a little before they continue to spew vomit all over this thread because clearly only a few here actually read, let alone read Firestone:
>Firestone hated her Orthodox Jewish roots and disowned her family (she was not part of some jewish world domination plan you fucking conspiratards)
>She outlined plans for a transhumanist future where artificial wombs were the norm and women were freed from their biological suffering (periods, childbirth, inferior strength to men, etc.)
>She used dialectical materialism and Marx's theories to guide her work but she did not believe that women should impose a matriarchal society in order to destroy gender the way the proletariat are supposed to become "temporary" dictators in order to destroy class
>She believed a world in which genitals didn't matter would be the only one without sexism, as the sexist society we live in stems from the way it reproduces itself
>Kollontai
>Davis
>not stupid

apt comparison actually, the childish antics of the revolutionary Americans are very similar to how women act

All those ideas are really stupid though. They are the kind of stuff Ayn Rand would have came out with if she had been a turbo leftist.

Anything that has "x feminism" is derived from men's work that have no originality except that is just from a "woman's point of view", despite anything that it derived from can be viewed by anyone's view instead of being a special snowflake.

Same thing with Ethnic Studies, in which is just a derivative of sociology, and Women's """studies""" is derived from philosophy and sociology as well.

/thread

>reading female authors

because that's totally what happened when the races were actually separated.

>a world in which genitals didn't matter would be the only one without sexism, as the sexist society we live in stems from the way it reproduces itself
this is accurate though. biological sex is an evolved reproductive strategy that has benefits and drawbacks. there is no reason why we can't evolve (yes, technology is evolutionary) a reproductive system that has more benefits and fewer drawbacks.

It's not that she's necessarily wrong, It's retarded because it's just naive wishful thinking. It's like saying, don't you think nobody would be poor if everyone were rich?

>we

>if you will it, it is no dream -theodor herzl
firestone is right. artificial wombs are on the way and when they get here sexism will end because we will have gassed all the women. female children will be banned and the state will enforce trapdom for 15% of the population for sexual services. luxury gay space communism indeed!

>this mad you lost the war

YFW you realize that when it happens you will have no say in how it is done to you. You so totally think that you will be master of your own destiny under such a circumstance. Precious.

literally none of that was said or implied in my post.
>Precious.
heem urself my man

So, are you inferring that it was appropriate that Negroes were brought here as slaves - because that is how we got slavery. Slavery dehumanized everyone that was involved with it, whether they be blacks, whites or Jews.

are you retarded? i said, not inferred, that your rosy picture of racial separation did exist and it was accompanied by greater brutality than the oh-so-terrible "multicultural" (it isn't) present. you're so utterly transparent, pretending to give a shit about "dehumanization."
>Negroes were brought here as slaves - because that is how we got slavery
damn, how did you achieve this level of insight?

how is slavery separation

oh so we're playing this game now.
when did i say anything about slavery?

>Do the people who try to redeem feminism using de Beauvoir as an example of feminism done right have actually read her?

Probably not. Bitch was catty and gets too much credit for doing nothing. You're better off reading Dworkin whose castigation of the left in Right Wing Women is still a great read.

>everyone crying about tumblr, leftists and modern feminists
>Free Women of Spain is about an cap tier feminists that didn't really want to be to closely associated with the term feminism
The absolute state of this board.

>/threading your own posts

I want Reddit to leave. At least have the decency to samefag.

If it's such a raw deal for men, you should be pleased to be freed from an unfavorable obligation

Yeah if you're gonna be a worthless genetic dead end and not contribute to the next generation of humanity i.e. the whole reason all living organisms exist.

If you hate yourself, why not just kill yourself?

What are you doing in a literature board if you think the white race is shit? Vast majority of the Western canon is white. There is literally ONE non-white author thread up right now.

I've arrived at the point where it's fruitless to engage in debates about gender equality.

If you're reading arcane books on the subject, if you even believe "gender equality" is a possible outcome worth pursuing, we probably disagree in our most basic values/assumptions. Talking you out of it would be like talking a Salafist out of Sharia Law; it's an article of faith.

It's clear to me that the western world - America, in particular, - is splitting. The side which entertains these egalitarian notions is cosmopolitan, largely secular, technocratic, and universalist. My side is patriotic, religious, traditional, and nativist/particularist. We are going to have a bloody, ugly, protracted conflict over these schisms during this century, of that I'm sure.

There comes a point at which discussion and debate fail. You can only silently resent the other side, nurse your hatred, and hope for a day when steel and shrapnel can settle the thing for good and all.

Should Sylvia Plath's collected works count?

You would be right about that if women didn't still expect you to be the family provider in the majority of relationships. The only thing that's changed for men is that now there's a pretty good chance that their spouse will have a mental breakdown at some point and do crazy shit because she has gotten it into her head that she has been wasting her life, because feminism tells her that as a free, independent woman she should be aiming for a career, and any opinions to the contrary are just the result of internalized oppression.

It's not black and white. You see, men also want to build families and have been willing throughout history to pay for, protect and cater to their wives. In a monogamous relationship the man has a monopoly of the woman, while the woman has a monopoly of the man. It's mutually beneficial because neither would be able to provide for and take proper care of their children alone. However, that amounts to nothing if a woman can just go to court, steal the man's resources through a divorce and alimony, and take away the most precious thing for a father- their child.
The amount of single men has only increased in the last decade and it's not incels as the internet would want you to believe. I wouldn't say they are pleased about it, it's just the lesser of two bad choices.

To say this conflict would be between the two sects you identified would be oversimplifying it.

Feminism is comprised of a lot of different opposing sects and so to are the traditional and fundamentalist sects. Everyone’s just waiting to eat eachother and law enforcement is probably the only thing stopping things from turning into a bloodbath.

>the social situation of the US Jews in the last 50 years totally explains why they were subversive agents centuries ago, far away and in a completely different social position
>list of all hundreds of expulsion of Jews in history.jpg

>-also primed for dumb ideologies by being indoctrinated hard into one from an early age
you mean Abrahamic religion?

>artificial wombs are on the way and when they get here sexism will end because we will have gassed all the women. female children will be banned and the state will enforce trapdom for 15% of the population for sexual services. luxury gay space communism indeed!
I'm not even sure this wouldn't be an improvement.

t. la creatura

They don't count, they cunt.