“Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.”
― Anthony G. Oettinger

"This is water."
― David Foster Wallace

"and"

- William Shakespeare: Macbeth. Act 1 Scene 1 Line 3

"the"

-- Vladimir Nabokov, Lolita

"Nigga sit the fuck down." - Bus Driver to Rosa Parks, just before she makes history.

"EXPELEARMUS" drunk J.K Rowling

the ending was kinda meh

“Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.”
― Anthony G. Oettinger

it took me fucking ten years to realise this was a pun. When I first heard it I thought it was just a kind of surreal anti-joke.

"I hat u dad. Oh yeah p.s. I'm bug ahhh" - France Coffeecake

It's genius

.. kinda lame

"It passes but it does not pass away"
"Heaven is sad."

I would've contributed but this thread is trash. I'll wait for a better one to come along

No one gives a fuck, nigger. Go seek attention on goodreads, faggot.

Found it! Was thinking what is with those initials

Check the fading words. They're lyrics.. equally profound as any quote in here anyway

this is amazing

>when the autistic kid who you regret being nice to ruins your project

god, I never thought I'd share these feels with Benito Mussolini

Yes it is

Another one -(Dj Khaled)

kek accurate

"Good comes to those whom seek pleasure in the smallest of hobbits"

Hands down

>i warned you about states bro

"It passes, but it does not pass away."

"I have one more intimate confidant… My depression is the most faithful mistress I have known — no wonder, then, that I return the love.”

muh kierkegaard

“During our dreams we do not know we are dreaming. We may even dream of interpreting a dream. Only on waking do we know it was a dream. Only after the great awakening will we realize that this is the great dream.”

>muh meme response

"Heading to the store, be back in a bit" - me

What is it with jews, and anti-semitism and occupying and being owned (a ceo of jewish decent) the majority of the world's biggest and record influential companies, and hollywood, and record labels??

I mean, it can't work as some kind of conspiracy okay. For example Mark Zuckerberg literally brought one of the centuries' most game-changing ideas to fruition. Being jewish wouldn't have played a role in this.

The most infatuating of all to me is Hollywood, and the ongoing stream of money-eager content creation over quality content and integrity.
I understand everyone wants more money, but that is another common insult thrown at the jews.

Someone care to explain to me what is going right over my head?

Hollywood has always been shit my dude.

With your little claws, Lolita.
Vladimir Nabokov, "Lolita"

"'Do you know what love is?'
'Sure I know. A boy loves his dog.'"

"Conduct yourself in this world as if you are here to stay forever, and yet prepare for eternity as if you are to die tomorrow."

oxymoron