Where to start with Kafka?

Turn 360 degrees and walk away from this subversive liberal Zionist Marxist cultural marxist Satanist Jew who was responsible for 9/11 and turned all the frogs gay

Smirked a little

Start wherever you want. Just pick something and read it.

unironically FPBP
best place to start with Kafka is not starting

nice,
do I start with The trial or The Metamorphosis?

>he doesn't listen to good advice

Of course the Jew smirks. I can just imagine your stupid Jew face Jewishly smirking at my masculine advice. Do you feel your tiny and estrogen-filled cock shriveling in fear as I call you out, Schlomo?

I started with the Metamorphosis.

But who's winning the subtle race war :^)

Might as well ask this here: Anyone read the 3 vol Stach biography? How is it?

With Metamorphosis. Continue with his short story: In The Penal Colony. Then the Trial. I don't think you enjoy anything much after that, but you might read Amerika.

360 would leave him in the same direction

Start with his short stories, then read his novels, then read his diaries. This is the order I'd recommend.

In the Penal Colony is my favorite.

Is there a bigger pleb filter?

I liked everything else i read from him, but for whatever reason i just couldn't slog through the castle

The Castle is his best work though.

Not sure if this is a double troll or not, but very nice digits.

“The Metamorphosis” would work well. “America” is more unwieldy but also very funny. Don’t start with “The Castle.”

Short stories, then Amerika (his best work), then the Trial. If you liked everything so far, you can read the Diaries, the Castle and the Letters (all worth it)

>I don't think you enjoy anything much after that,

What the fuck man