Hey Veeky Forums, what happens when you smoke crack cocaine & read War & Peace in one siting?

Hey Veeky Forums, what happens when you smoke crack cocaine & read War & Peace in one siting?

IM IN

cocaine in any form

kolyma highway is not as well serviced as it used be, be safe user

You get Super Autism

Fucking nothing happens, try it mahn

this, this is a man who knows what he is talking about

I agree, meth is ~~4 times stronger and lasts up to 40 times longer. It might be too good actually

How do I get some? I can get coke, I can get prescription amphetamines, but I don't know how to get meth.

No reliable way if you don't know a dealer, you might try dark web but you have to know what you're doing

Also don't do fuckig meth, you're not one of those rare people who can handle it

Tell me about these rare people

meth is awesome but it fucks your body and brain

Meth is for soyboys. Krokodil is where it's at.

I mean, you might be right. Though with uppers I've always liked them more but been able to take or leave them. But I've also never had a reliable dealer, which probably helps.

My hypot. is people who were starved of dopamine for a long time, espesially during childhood because of their neuroticism have much higher risk. That's why the whole 'if you have a shit life/childhood you start doing drugs' comes from, it's chemistry. And it makes it worse.

LSD is where it's at boys.
Best day of my life.

Search on youtube 'meth cg kid'. He's recovering meth/poly addict. He'll explain it in detail

>
wait
bruh
see i consider my self one of these people cause i was using heavily for about a year

and i quit it cold turkey with no problems it was easier then smoking or weed

you're all a bunch of losers and this is my last post on Veeky Forums

but i also believe that i never knew any pleasure until i tried weed for the first time when i was like 15, then i became an addict and drugs and drug culture consumed me

but meth was like being connected with your inner and outer self and i felt like a god but i was always in control and got to the point where i learned how to suppress the high of meth just by will power

so wtf am i beside autistic adhd retard

pfft mescaline>lsd

I appreciate you story, for real but
Stop making me stop being afraid of meth 'aight? varg.jpg
I don't belive in myself a lot as you can imagine

Bye bye sweetie

>it's a 'Veeky Forums doesn't know anything about drugs besides dude psychedelics lmao' episode

opiates>>>feces>>>any other drug

you die

Downer-fag kys you nodding sack of shit

dom>mescaline>psilocin>2ce>lsd>>dob>>>doc>>>>i>>>>>>>>>c-b