Pls read

Pls read 2

get fucked

Not a "bigot," I have nothing but compassion for trans people. But I resent the lies that prog ideology forces upon them. Most people who transition that late will never blend in and never be able to lead the normal, authentic life they have been promised. This is why rates of depression and suicide among trans people are so high.

Part one was too gay
Part two was too long
1/10 did not fap

>Veeky Forums - Literature

what's your point?

I liked it

>Get it? Le mental illness long text

You low, you could write the whole comic in an eloquent speech and even and even include the mental illness thing. But just taking the last panel and writing a long text is just dumb mate
1/10

>>/r9k/

The wall of text is proofed very poorly and the prose is pretentious shit.

cringe / 10

>You low
You know*
>and even twice
Sorry havent slept all night

>1-world-problems
why should I even care

Masculinity sucks so I don't even care about its demise. Enjoying those twink softskin aesthetics while I still can.

Did she suck his dick after? would be kinda hot.

Trans advocacy is truly the final death rattle of this debauched civilisation of ours

There is still hope, comrade

The long and sharp knives will come out soon enough, from both Christianity and Islam. And they'll be terrible for the sorts of people featured in the OP.

Christianity and Islam are doomed

>yfw happily died in a civil war against transgenders

Fuck off to /pol/. Trans women are real women.

Perhaps also because they're mentally ill?

I don't mind trans and I don't have much of a problem treating them as women as long as they present themselves visually as such, but I think they are mentally ill and tend to be rather annoying and bitter people. That being said, I just have to respect some trans for how well they pull it off. Pic related for example. She may be mentally ill but I couldn't tell her that what she's doing is wrong. In fact, in a way, I'm even happy that she's doing it. It's like seeing a truly great trick being executed perfectly well.

i'd pound it.

But it's a trick and that thought will never let me treat them like ordinary women.

This is the most autistic thing I've ever seen in my life, and that's saying a lot.

That dude looks like Karlie Kloss. Pretty cute tbqh.

If she looks enough like a real women i'll call him she without even thinking about it.

To look like a woman is not enough. He has to behave like a woman and that is a tough feat to pull out.

>in a mild society People like OP attempt to romanticize a greater narrative to make up for his own individual weakness, the one he desires but does not have the motivation to improve

Sorry, user, but it was...not...very good. Kind of long, wasting far too many resources on that one etat d'esprit and that phrase when she "heard the ancients spirits of feminity" simply made me cringe.
Don't be discouraged by what I just said please. Just try another approach (and maybe another subject too).

Yeah, but what if she does pull it off? Isn't that worthy of admiration?

Amusing but nothing more. There are more important things in life than mimicking an opposite sex.

I think I would be willing to date that. Does that make me gay?

No
t. gay

Yes
t. not a fag

I have never used this word on this website before but

this is the most facebook thing I have seen

Pretty cool m8, did enjoy.

Dude most women can't behave like women these days.

When "the average man is stronger than the average woman" has become a controversial statement, (I've been forced to argue this with multiple women unable to comprehend what average means), a sissy boy wiling to be a cute girl isn't that bad a choice at all.

I'm right wang as hell and I think the obsession with trans on both sides is dumb as hell, very few people are going to actually go thru with body altering drug regimes unless they really mean it, and who cares about some fraction of a percent in modern society?

Trannies are doomed to fail anyways. The aging process will eventually turn all of them into old men.

not Veeky Forumserature, please take this to /soc/ or /adv/

The comic is rather cute. I can somewhat identefy with (tho I ain't a women, neither want to become one if this means cutting of my dick and making a hole in it's place that dosen't even truly works just to say I have one.)
Crossdressing is a way of life.

This piece is so awful I now support the Jews

Who cares as long as is cute

Because they smell like man ass. You can't put makeup on chromosones

Pffff I'd date cute trans girls in a heartbeat