How is it possible to work 9-5 and live a fulfilling and non-soul crushing life...

How is it possible to work 9-5 and live a fulfilling and non-soul crushing life? It is fucking soul crushing to spend most of my daylight hours in an office

>work from 9-5
>commute which takes around 40 minutes x 2
>eating, cooking, shaving, doing the dishes, random other chores
>have to exercise every day and have to do it at 6 am or else the gym is too crowded
>have to read books or else I'm a pleb
>need to spend time on Veeky Forums (my only social life)

>have to do this as an ugly beta blackpilled male with no friends, no female attention ever, never been to pub, club, or party
>know chad and Stacey get everything handed to them and all women see me as a disgusting ugly freak
>see tonnes of celebrities on TV with lots of free time and giant houses
>see footballers and musicians who are free spirits that you could never ever imagine scrunched up in a seat for 8 hours on Microsoft excel (Trump has that same uncucked nature- you can't imagine him being a repressed officecuck)
>rent tiny flat in London and it takes iron willpower which I don't have to avoid junk food binges everyday
>see m/billionaires and CEOs on TV claiming we need more immigrants to lower wages and I'd be a racist loser if I disagreed
>see teenagers in silicon valley with the balls to quit comfy universities with thousands in credit card debt and become millionaires

The last one is brutal when I don't have the initiative to live like a monk (no coffee to harm sleep, healthy food) and make use of my few hours of free time on the weekdays after work.

And seeing Staceys at work or on the train is brutal. I waste my life knowing society sees me as an ugly disposable battery and all women are disgusted with me, have rich boyfriends, and chads on tap through their phones. And deep down every adult is their teenage / uni self- I had no female attention back then as well and I was kind of a loser.

there is only one solution, my man

You are leading a non-authentic lifestyle. Either change it completley or die a consumerist whore.

>tfw my dad calls me up and wants to come over and talk about this 'exciting new philosopher' called Jordan Peterson

what is an authentic lifestyle?

praxis praxis praxis

no one lives an authentic lifestyle because authenticity does not exist

>what is an authentic lifestyle?
A lifestyle you didn't create but simply adopted from society. A situation when a person lays all his responsibilities and life choices on society.

If your life sucks make a change. All it takes to change your habits or job is making an effort, and all that takes is the will to commit to it

finite amount of time and resources to do that

I'm seriously confused about why the exact same threads are posted over and over in Veeky Forums. Someone in another thread said it's bots. But what is the point in bot posting this stuff if it's not advertising/spam etc?
It's so bizarre.

Well I don't mind these threads as long as they induce meaningful conversations.
Maybe it is some form of a struggle to wake up our sleeping conscience I dunno.

Demoralization of western white men.

>of western white men.
Don't pull that card pls.

Thats what it is though.

its demoralising in a different way /pol/ user

For you.

Any person, regardless of race and gender, is at risk of living a non-authentic life which is a product of capitalism.

T B H it sounds like you're lazy and entitled.

>lazy and entitled
That is basicly a normal state of a modern middle-class man.

Left 2 years of engineering STEM to go do philosophy and french.
I am certain were I in a country with easily attainable firearms I would have never been able to survive the continuation from incredibly difficult bachelor and semester break jobs to an actual job 9-5 or worse, no matter how much it pays or how pretty my imbecile fucktoy would be.
Seeing the reaction from people when I tell em I am switching from engineering to Philosophy and their argumentation as to why this is foolish and I will regret this in the future, reminds me that I Am making the right choice.
I don't know OP, except that there are people who either aren't stong enough to endure what others can or that our state of mind are just made fir a different enviroment of living and working (little fragile worms too weak for all this).
>Also doing Acid and and DMT when after weeks of wanting to give up helps immensely but that can't be how to keep on living

The best part about committing to change is that it takes a moment and nothing more. You obviously have enough time and resources to post about how little time you have in a thread hardly relating to the board, and making up your mind takes less time.

People always want to blame everything but themselves for their own shortcomings. Yeah, society makes life tough, but it gets easier with practice. Practice that you don't get by choosing to sit on your computer and play Dark Souls 3 all day. Sure, playing games all day is actually boring, but it is familiar so you opt to spend your day that way instead of going out to find new experiences.
No time? Make some. No energy? Plan ahead. Nothing to do? Discover a new activity.
The first step towards gaining the motivation to do any of that is understanding that blaming everything but yourself for your choice to sit inside in your spare time is just that: your choice.
It is my choice too, and I have a lot of steps to take to head the right way, but you can't walk where you want to if you let the high horse steer you to inactivity and boredom

its just a paki in london who posts this blog on multiple boards

I'm going to assume that you're an office worker, i can give you some advice to at least be a champion in your workplace by unironically becoming a realist utilitarian and strive for higher position.
It may not be the answer you're looking for if you really just want to read all day, but it's the only advice i can give youas a former wageslave (albeit you'll still be a wageslave but at least with more money and respect by your peers).
Also helps to become a stoic, so that you won't whine about middle class jealousy like the ones you stated.