Have full time job in London that miraculously requires no effort

>have full time job in London that miraculously requires no effort
>currently lying in bed at 10 am
>plan to clean my room (without fixing my existential crisis), go running, then turn up at work at 3 pm (early by this week's standards)

If I had to work 9-5 I would go insane. And I will

Working makes me feel cucked as fuck. I hate working. It's demoralising seeing women everywhere who see me as disgusting because I'm ugly.

If I was working 9-5 I would have to live like a fucking monk (no coffee, no junk food, wake up at 6 am to get

Guys, I have a new job that's much more prestigious but there's no way it lets me lie in bed like this and do nothing. My life quality will go to shit in the near future

Other urls found in this thread:

terebess.hu/english/chuangtzu2.html#18
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How does this even work?

Do you not have colleagues who question where you are?

dont you have one thread up already?

Many employees, little oversight, I'm given almost no work. And it looks good on my CV!

Fucking hell, this is the prime of my life and I can't feel happy even now

How many people are in your office? Doesn't anyone ever ask why you're never there?

Lots and lots of people. You can sit anywhere, so it's not like they're looking at an empty desk and wondering where I am.

honestly good on you. i'm a few weeks into the wagey life and it's miserable. between the commute and the work hours i devote the majority of my waking life to something i don't care about, and during the few moments of free time i'm granted, i'm too depressed to do anything other than drink or shitpost.

sounds comfy desu, are they hiring?

How old are you?

And also, here are the stages I've experienced over 4 years working full-time:

>First Six Months
"Holy fuck this is excruciating but it's okay because I'm full of energy and still young and I can get shit down in the 3 hours spare after commuting home!"

>One Year
"Okay as a birthday present I'll quit and find a job that offers minimal hours for a few years so I can focus on the Important Stuff"

>Two Years
"Holy shit I'm a sell-out, I'm too tired to do shit. Oh well it only takes some writers a few months to write an entire novel, I'll just knuckle down and get to work in my spare time!"

>Three Years
"Holy fuck a year just went by?"

>Four Years
>"Okay well so it looks like you're in for a few decades of working like this. Try and remain calm and reserve what little energy you can to work on something outside of work"

I don't even know if I've matured or just burnt out. I started out as an energetic, self-confident, ambitious guy who could write 4,000 words a day. Now I'm much calmer, more careful, less ambitious, and so on.

we /r9k/ now?

The consumerist world we live in just grinds you down. This way you can't compete and are forced to slog through life as a cog.

>tfw CS student
>tfw work 2-11pm backroom shifts at a walmart
>tfw once I get my degree I'll probably be just as miserable as a code monkey working with a team of pajeets

At least it'll pay more.

>plan to clean my room (without fixing my existential crisis)
It can't be done.

>Working makes me feel cucked as fuck.
Stop lol.

>It's demoralising seeing women everywhere who see me as disgusting because I'm ugly.
Don't worry, most people tend to turn away instinctively from ugliness. You're projecting your self-disgust onto women. If you have greater harmony and beauty in your mind, your body will automatically appear beautiful.

>Guys, I have a new job that's much more prestigious but there's no way it lets me lie in bed like this and do nothing.
Don't harm your life for the sake of prestige mate. Life is more precious than prestige. Be clever about this.

Should I take a 3 month break or not? I am leaning towards yes but I'm not sure.

The situation
>currently living in London and living paycheck to paycheck (nothing at the end of the month, though I waste money on junk food and coffee)
>received job offer for position that has much better prospects but leaves me with only about £80 more per month
>can choose to start it now or in July

The good
>could take a break and live with parents and save money by working in retail and relaxing and learning new stuff
>current job requires close to zero effort or time at the office- new one requires 9-5, which feels soul crushing to me so delaying it is nice

The bad
>sets back my career progress at the company by 3 months
>I'd feel like a fucking depressed loser at home (and I'm depressed even in London with zero work)
>might not get to rent the same flat when I come back to London
>would work in retailcuck jobs, which would be humiliating

You are equally fucked either way because of your attitude. I'd say take the break on the off-chance that the extra time will give your mind the freedom to re-orient itself and save you from utter misery. Read this:

This is what the world honors: wealth, eminence, long life, a good name. This is what the world finds happiness in: a life of ease, rich food, fine clothes, beautiful sights, sweet sounds. This is what it looks down on: poverty, meanness, early death, a bad name. This is what it finds bitter: a life that knows no rest, a mouth that gets no rich food, no fine clothes for the body, no beautiful sights for the eye, no sweet sounds for the ear.

People who can't get these things fret a great deal and are afraid - this is a stupid way to treat the body. People who are rich wear themselves out rushing around on business, piling up more wealth than they could ever use - this is a superficial way to treat the body. People who are eminent spend night and day scheming and wondering if they are doing right - this is a shoddy way to treat the body. Man lives his life in company with worry, and if he lives a long while, till he's dull and doddering, then he has spent that much time worrying instead of dying, a bitter lot indeed! This is a callous way to treat the body.

terebess.hu/english/chuangtzu2.html#18

gotta grind up those hours wagie

>And it looks good on my CV!
>Fucking hell, this is the prime of my life and I can't feel happy even now
Of course. You will never be happy, because you hate yourself for living for such a superficial reason as "what looks good on my CV!" In order to love and stop neglecting yourself, you must learn to neglect and despise your CV.

It's always been this way, my friend. What are you if not a cog, serving something larger and more important than yourself?

Are you that Pakistani guy who posts that same thread weekly

I plan to live an idle life full of relaxation and solitary excersizes

What does this have to do with Veeky Forums?

Anybody else here working as a datacuck? It's killing me and I've come to loathe the internet.

>My torture peaks weekly

Hohohoho, sweet summer child....

How do I stand a chance in life as an ugly male if I don't get more money?