Someone redpill me on this thread, is it legit?

someone redpill me on this thread, is it legit?
warosu.org/lit/thread/S10537467

pic unrelated

yes, all the charts are made by the discord redditors. you can check sriq's reddit account history, one of the discord clique mods

here have a chart that I made and I don't use reddit or discord
I forgot Johnson's lives of the poets; just pretend it's on there.

Discord is the biggest cancer of our time.

>the death of woman wang

Can someone make a chart of the charts? That way we can see what year had the best taste

finally an excuse to not have to read all those boring long books

it's a chat platform with no central ideologies. stop being a contrarian and go to school, Timmy.

I think some of those charts were made before discord ever became popular.

Charts with vote counts are legit, charts without aren’t. Pretty fucking simple.

Pic related are real charts. You can tell because they don't have posts made to exclusively to shill them after creation(check the archives).

Agreed

Everywhere i go i find these faggots starting their circlejerks, killing generals, boards, forming cliques.
Literally off yourself.

this

> not just reading the sources

No

Maybe

Collectivism in general is returning to the mainstream. There is nothing we can do.

why is zizek such a pudgy podger

I've made a few charts and I don't go in any queer discord shit...

top 100 charts are fucking retarded anyways. everyone votes for the meme books+dostoevsky and there's basically no protection against voting multiple times. all of the books recommended by a top 100 chart and all of the "insight" into what Veeky Forums as a whole values (which is barely insight since again people vote based on memes/pretentiousness and not on what they actually read and value) can be garnered also by just fucking lurking for a couple weeks since Veeky Forums isn't very clever with its memes. also top 100 is fucking stupid since the lower half all got muh proust
>muh land
>muh joyce
>muh nabokov

tl:dr top 100 book lists are reddit and gay, even without discord influence (which is worse)

>tfw i was here for all of these

jesus christ i need to get out.

Oh boy. At this point I’d suggest a dns block on every major social media site.