Why did he hate fun so much...

why did he hate fun so much? Was he sexual repressed and took his anger out by writing the most restrictive and oppressive ethical system in history?

yes

no, kant was a chad partygoer who slayed girls.

Not true at all lmao. Kant didn't do shit, he wasn't even a real professor until his 50s

He was too busy slayin that pussy.

I somehow doubt that

the current ethical system of the west is a bizarre inversion of christianity that regards heterosexual sex for procreation as evil but raises sodomy, abortion and atomised promiscuity to the level of sacraments.

kant died a virgin. He was literally the biggest loser who ever lived. I don't know why people regard him as the third greatest philosopher after Plato and Aristotle.

christianity is one big projection, created by virgins who couldn't get any, control women, and re-enforce the relations of production

>he thinks someone's sex life determines the worth of their ideas
I guess you'd better stop idolizing ol' Karl the Fatty, then

He was German.

>he thinks someone's sex life determines the worth of their ideas
reminder: these people literally believe they are morally superior to you because they get fucked in the ass

t. virgins

But they're idiots. At least they're holding a silly belief out of ignorance of its stupidity, you seem to be holding it out of resentment while knowing full well how false it is, which is arguably worse.

replying to retards in earnest makes you retarded
/thread
case and point
>ugly fan fic stirner that makes him look like a sleaze bag pedo drug addict

>he hasn't embraced asceticism
Stay degenerate while I maintain my purity

By this logic, you are also retarded by virtue of responding sincerely to someone who responded to a retard. Q E D

>purity

a gay pride parade is as shrill and sanctimonious as a catholic procession, probably even more

bump

t. Brahmin scum

*inhales*

God I hate this smug frog

Was he the only manlet who truly learned?

nothing i say applies to me, its a noble priviledge of being full human
DRAG HIM

>tumblr memes and /pol/ tier posts
Veeky Forums is kill

i actually laughed out loud

>nothing i say applies to me
>t.

you’re too kind

Enjoy the chronic schizophrenia, Fred.

>Far from being a dour Prussian ascetic, the great metaphysician was a partygoer. He enjoyed drinking wine, playing billiards and wearing fine, colourful clothes. He had a sense of humour, and there were women in his life, although he never married. On occasion, Kant drank so much red wine he was unable to find his way home, the books claim.

its pretty manageable on a day-to-day basis, i have the migraines too and the digestion issues, even both have huge skulls

>Be one of the greatest philosophers to ever live, with a reputation for clarity of thought without peer
>Walk to and from your home through the streets of Konigsberg daily
>Manage to get so drunk you can't remember where you live
Is there a man alive today who is so based?

Normie revisionism

I once rode my bike around a single block five times on acid since I had no idea where or when I was

Yea, but that's a totally different drug. If you're as clear headed and as constant a drinker as Kant was purported to be, and you walk from your house to the same pub every single day, can you imagine how much fucking wine that man would have needed to consume? I wouldn't even hazard a guess

I’m currently studying the 3 formulations of the categorical imperative, please give me some insightful counter arguments against Kants imperatives or some quality reads regarding the topic

this BTFO the kantfag

Cope

>still using cope in the current year.

Phony.

you know I was gonna reply with a snarky "who?" comment but he's actually somewhat interesting