What are the most overrated classics & philosophies in literature?

What are the most overrated classics & philosophies in literature?

the invention of morel

Ps what an ass

BRRAAAAPPP

Stop posting fine women, it depresses the fuck out of me. Sigh, *unzips*

The work of Nietzsche

This is the kind of thread we're supposed to be bumping, not that faggy pewdiepie thread. Imagine seeing this piece of ass everyday.

maybe if u put the books down and got on tinder this wouldnt be a thread worth buming then u fuckin geeks

I think Bertrand Russell is overrated (at least his work outside logic).

What's not overrated is that fucking ass, holy shit

I thought that Russell's non-mathematical work was more or less universally panned by critics. Even his mathematical work is in general only appreciated by logicians and computer scientists. I read his History and it was amusing but not very serious, desu.

All analytic philosophy is autistic circlejerking without any real life application

His history got torn apart for being so biased

That's where you're wrong my friend. Type theory, created by Russell and refined by Church, is applicable to programming theory and natural language processing! If you're interested, I can link you some papers.

the prince is okay at best

the stand by king is bad

>the stand by king is bad
That's why it's not a classic

ironically, is study natural language processing and work in programming

and ive never heard the name russell. but link me up.

overrated is a dumb term that only serves elitism

that ass is beautiful and serves the erections and pussy juices of the world. I'm seriously depressed that, of all the women I'll meet in the world, I'll never get to have a moment with that specific ass

Who Eastern Europe here? does the trail for this ass go cold here?

just remove the text and search on the pic alone

We should bump this thread to infinity.

*bites lower lip suggestively*
Dostoyevsky is highly overrated and my fellow anglophones would do better to read Dickens.

>tfw OP
>my file got deleted by faggot mods
Congrats, fucking assholes. Ruined the party for everyone.

>l-lady ass disrupts the discussion!

I feel the same abou Russell. What I've read (albeit, not much) feels like a very vapid and English sort of attempt at being the cleverest in the room.

something smells [spoilers]overrated.[/spoilers]

Everyone badmouthing Russell, can't forget that he was among the first to recognize Wittgenstein's genius.

>s

Repost the image

( not OP)

the rules against girlposting are so poorly irregularly enforced i don't even know why the mods bother. there are threads of this shit that stay up for 200+ replies and others where the image is gone under 20, it makes no fucking sense whatsoever.

how can you look at such an ass and not believe in God?

It is indeed a masterpiece.

there is only one way to stop girlposting — the moderation from within