Do you think he was happy?

Do you think he was happy?

Is a fish happy in its tank?

necessarily, or else be squished

no but we are

Is anyone?

audrey hep, gene wild

content and curious might be a better word/s. but yeah, it's absolutely achievable.

No. But perhaps if I were a handsome, successful, fashionable, intelligent, talented giga chad who spent his life falling ass backwards into pussy and international acclaim, it might be easier to do so

>Lists dead people as happy
Now you know how Sisyphus felt.

No that's just something normals repeat to themselves to get through the day.

Read Bartleby the Scriverer. The Anti-Sisyphus.

he had a job

damn senpai, this is actually pretty fun

hello from someone who falls and is falling into these categories. you, too, can do, what i do. u just need to stop saying silly things like that. the grass is greener mentality will have you rot in a field that is much, much greener than you would expect if you just had an eye for color. bozo

you have to make it to the end for people to know it was genuine. they knew what they were, it just takes most of us some time to come to terms.

also stop categorizing things like this. toss the lego mind.

love your darling

you can become all of this its not like everyone is born w these traits

I strongly doubt you are talented or have achieved international acclaim

Just bee yourself, user.

strongly doubt you read closely into "falls and is falling into these categories"

the little picker pickest at
the thing he name The Scab
of all the projects he avoid
projection, the little one
doesn't lack

pretend I didn't respond

If he isn't he should be. A life of constant self betterment sounds nice.

Hey, virgin, just be happy, bro. Chad's life may seem much more fulfilling but he's facing the same existential crisis so if he can be happy why can't you be happy too? Also you will always be fucked and you must accept it because having hope is philosophical suicide.
Camus is such a genius.

the suicide of philosophy is the activation of life

In life yeah
Currently no, he's in hell
If we find the meaning to our lives to be something so menial and pointless we'd still kill ourselves, but Sisyphus is already dead

He's happy because he's memorised the Meditations of Marcus Aurelius and ponders the imperial wisdom on his ascent.

Lego?

marcus aurelius on it boss

He can be happy because even though he's having the same existential crisis he has more distractions thanks to being a chad.

Replying to my own post to say that I forgot "athletic"

B I O N I C L E S
M A T A N U I
M A S K O F L I F E

>Distractions make you happy
There's nothing stopping you from drowning yourself in pleasures other than the fact that you know it is ultimately hollow.

you've been thinking about it this entire time lol

Do you think it matters?

If he was happy, then he was autistic. Only autists like playing JRPGs with copious amounts of grind for example.

Well I don't think I'd say that. I had left the thread about half an hour ago to float around Twitter and Veeky Forums's other media boards, but ended up looping back around to Veeky Forums. It was then I saw the thread at the top of the catalog and figured I probably had replies from the temporarily embarrassed literary geniuses who populate this board. When I reread my post I noticed I had forgotten to mention one of Camus's most notable and chaddish characteristics, so I corrected myself, and here we are

ur pathetic lol XD

woof big boy

He's forced to do it for eternity, any happiness he might have had will eventually be swept away by the sheer amount of time he spends doing the same thing over and over again, in the end, only apathy would be left.

Just be not ugly and charismatic.

If Kierkegaard were Sisyphus he would stand on top the mountain as a pseudonym pushed the bolder

no. if he could avoid doint it, he would. who would work the whole day if they did not need to? Only an idiot, thats who.

arent we told he is unhappy ?

was she ar girl?

>just be content squandering your only life doing the same shit day in and day out
I seriously hate the """"philosophy""" of Camus. He's one of the deniers of life that Nietzsche tried to warn us about, basically a post religion version of a christfag

we're told his final triumph is his spite towards the gods and that we must imagine him happy

too bad I'm ugly and uncharismatic then lol

Attached: peps4.jpg (400x400, 36K)

did you make this wojak? don't think I've ever seen a bartleby post on here

you fool, your ideal Chad is the least happy of us all, for success in such earthly pursuits belies a lack of their nessesity for his character.

the question "is sisiphus happy" is missing the point.

In the myth, no. But according to Camus, yes.

Is that the Ukrainian girl from Spidey 2?

Briefly.

He is no different to the average member of society who perpetually repeat week after week.

Happiness is the temporary cessation of suffering/repetition so no he was not happy.

Life's goal is not to be happy anyway - it's impossible.