Benjamin distanced himself from political and nationalist Zionism...

>Benjamin distanced himself from political and nationalist Zionism, instead developing in his own thinking what he called a kind of "cultural Zionism"—an attitude which recognized and promoted Judaism and Jewish values. In Benjamin's formulation his Jewishness meant a commitment to the furtherance of European culture. Benjamin expressed "My life experience led me to this insight: the Jews represent an elite in the ranks of the spiritually active ... For Judaism is to me in no sense an end in itself, but the most distinguished bearer and representative of the spiritual."

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CringeAnarchy/comments/7yc4w1/reykjavik_gets_a_rabbi_and_the_first_thing_he/
icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/search/?qs=rabbi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he's read the talmud cover to cover

Another chauvanistic westerner woah

That jews have created great art and science to a degree that goes well beyond what one could expect from a people of their numbers. Being Benjamin, he of course interprets it spiritually. The slightly more vulgar approach would be to consider it a mix of jewish culture, which promotes intense study and learned scholarship from a young age, with a generally high IQ in their ethnic group.

Of course, this angers the "intelligent-but-lazy" and chronically underachieving /pol/fag, who spent his formative years gaming, masturbating and shitposting, and who now is an almost too perfect exemplification of ressentiment, nearly to the point of caricature.

>In Benjamin's formulation his Jewishness meant a commitment to the furtherance of European culture

What about this?

>full blown communist
>travels to soviet union
>gets ignored and bullied
>returns and tries to find a new niche for himself

No, they haven't. Jews are uncreative subversives whose cultural output has been overwhelmingly negative for whites and the west. Their high IQ is verbal-limited and within their own enclaves they have been noted historically for producing no scientific or otherwise meaningful advancements whatsoever.

And you're certain about all that? You have looked at it long enough and probed your theories well enough to say that will 100% confidence?

Without a doubt.

You are absolutely correct, user.
I don't know how /pol/fags square their hate for Jews with the fact that some of the best philosophers and scientists in the western tradition are of Jewish origin. It's like a racist listening to blues music, shitty principles.

This is simply not true, and every jewish "philosopher" can be easily picked apart and have their tribal nature elucidated. What you're saying here is that you don't understand jews, or people who speak about jewish behavior, because you still believe those people are doing so because they hate jews, in contrast to the reality that such people only hate jews insofar as they have realized jews hate them, which is unfortunately something many low-information individuals like yourself choose not to understand or accept.

No, I simply reject the presupposed premise in the kind of worldview you espouse, which can be termed ethnic essentialism or determinism. According to typical /pol/ metaphysics, the Hebrew racial "essence" pervades the entire thought-process and personal ambitions of a Jewish person, and in turn determines the whole civilization that Jews supposedly seek to create. In the extreme form, the Jews are simply racially determined to seek to destroy western civilization - which itself is the emanation/manifestation of the european white race - and there is nothing they can do to veer away from this racial determination

Now, I think this worldview is absolute insanity, and having debated with such people many times, I am aware of the sheer absurdity they have to hold in order to justify it. History doesn't work this way, humans don't work this way. There is nothing scientific and reasonable about it.

Nepotism in order to promote in-group members to highest hierarchies of society that is less tribal than the group in question isnt really hard to understand. Unlike Albanians who take over all fast food joints to the point that it is impossible to open a kebab place without being an Albanian or submissive to their monopoly, Jews are just smart enough to aim higher. In-group monopolies are real.

try reading it literally

Besides fast food joints, if you think that Dua Lipa, Bebe Rexha and Rita Ora all being major pop stars is a coincidence you have to be stupid. There are groups who are highly more nepotistic and group interests take priority over individual freedom of their particulars. When a group like this gets a foothold in a society or institution that is less tribalistic than they are, they will spread like cancer or a virus. This isnt specifically a Jewish phrnomena though. It is one of the biggest problems of the contemporary world that is boiling under thr surface as nobody dares to acknowledge it let alone attack it.

>low-information individuals

Then you will continue to remain uninformed and in the dark about the world you live in, though you'll continue to believe you are an intelligent fellow, I'm sure.

>the whole civilization that Jews supposedly seek to create
Jews destroy civilizations, they don't create anything.

>nepotism is parasitic
>be more nepotistic white people!
Can't tell who's jewing who desu

You're just shifting the goalposts in order to hide the foundational essentialism of your views, and I don't buy it for a second.
Yes, group behavior exists, and structural forces exert strong determining elements on an individual's behavior, but they are not essential characteristics. History shows the overwhelming social-cultural-economic elements which constitute these structures and supersede any supposed racial essence. A particular Jewish individual is not created by his Jewish origin, he is affected by a complex web of relations that he negotiates, struggles against, acquiesces to, or breaks away from. Your position is simply crude, idealistic and untenable

All you have is theory, while I have both theory and real world manifestations of my theory.

There's no problem with that statement. Jews are tribal and are employing a tribal strategy against whites, who are naturally hyper-individualistic. To only way for whites to combat jewish tribal scheming and remove them will thus require whites learning to think more cohesively and being more conscious of their interests as a group. Nature = group struggle, but due to evolving in isolated northern climates whites aren't used to being around or competing against an urbanized tribe of perfidious scammers like jews.

Try some classical sociology, economics, anthropology tbhfam

Not only that, it could be possible to show mathematically that a less tribalistic group cannot survive infiltration by a more tribalistic group after a critical threshold has been reached. This isn't a matter of superflous word salads but of pure mathematics and personal ambition/interest. What you fail to see is that these groups believe that the suppression of individual freedom is actually positive for all members of tribe when dealing with out-group tribes that are less nepotistic. And in fact, the real world manifestations we see of this prove that it is true, they are not mistaken. The problem is you can't see outside the context of your individualistic western upbringing that is why you cannot see past the suppression of individual passions as anything but oppression. While the in-group tribalistic members view the suppression of irrelevant personal ambitions for the purpose of a bigger-yield group sum at a later date as beneficiary to their OWN selves and again history proves that this is right, once a society or institution is taken over by a tribalistic group, they will dispense all of its value to their members thus resulting in personal profit for all tribal members involved.

Unlike you, I have.

Of course, unlike /pol/ I don't think this is a phenomena specifically inherent only to Jews. I think """secret societies""" with all their ridiculous occult rituals were invented for the same reason, because obtaining value is much easier as a tribalistic group member than an individual lone wolf battling other coalitions. This is what makes to me things like discrimination against blacks, females etc. for jobs and whatever so ridiculous. This is the tip of the iceberg. The entire selection process of anyone ever being put into position of power is always discriminatory. And there is no easy solution. If I've learned anything is that theory never offers solutions and law never offers solutions. Both of these can always be subverted by humans. Unfortunately, the more I read, the more I'm convinced that the only viable position which only asymptotically approaches what it should be is one of a priestly/elders class dictating what is moral behavior and what is not and eliminating anti-social components from society by excommunication until they repent.

Sacrificing the individualist experiment for the sake of hegemony is not worth it. This is why scandanavian culture is so admirable, politically and financially they are largely irrelevant, but their culture is rich and their people are happy. Whites should concede power and banality to the masses.

>I have real world manifestations of my theory
Stupidest claim in the whole thread, possibly on the whole board atm.
How can you even distinguish between theory and manifestation when talking about something like this? If you think about it and are honest with yourself you'll see that theory is all there is in this subject matter; there is no way of directly observing things across such a huge space, period and depth of human conscience without theorizing.

I showed you two examples in this thread. I hope I don't have to attach the media picture or hollywood. The examples are numerous.

Are you paying attention to current events and what's happening in the Scandinavian country of Sweden? There will be no more of those cultures if present trends continue. Also, individualism is not an experiment, it's a component of nature that features most prominently in European peoples, for good and bad. But since this is a long-standing trait it isn't going away and doesn't have to for whites to accept that they are a people with group interests, that others aren't like them and must be returned to their countries of origin, and that jews are an existential threat bringing the hordes in and must be removed first and foremost.

And yet iceland accepts maybe 100 refugees a year. Be a hyperborean like your ancestors. Individualism thrives in the inhospitable regions. Refugees and cosmopolitans don't want to go to the frontiers. That is where my family and I are heading (specifically the san juan islands off the coast of Washington or perhaps the Upper Peninsula of Michigan) seriously "can't beat em join em" is self defeating in the extreme.

go to bed Kevin

The "original sin" of western society was the destruction of the authority of the priestly class. The "connective tissue" was Christianity and the authority of the priest and we gave up on both of those, what you're seeing are just the consequences of that.

Why do you just spew statements out of thin air?

It must be awesome to be so indoctrinated in academically acceptable notions that you can't see what's going around you. Kevin was right about in-group/out-group power dynamics, he was wrong about thinking this is specifically a Jewish phenomena.

And what is the first thing Iceland's new rabbi did?

reddit.com/r/CringeAnarchy/comments/7yc4w1/reykjavik_gets_a_rabbi_and_the_first_thing_he/

Whites as a people are under attack by jews and the only way to counter that attack is to accept that we are a people with interests and work toward those interests. Running away like you're apparently trying to do is not a long-term solution.

>Kevin was right about in-group/out-group power dynamics

I should say right about tribal groups vs individualist societies (which can amazingly be narrowed down to micro implimentations like an institution, a corporation, an industry, government or even a flat), rather than in-group/out-group power dynamics. Obviously an out-group would only be everyone that is not in-group, from the perspective of the in-group.

what kevin are you talking about?

No it is the only long term strategy. While the r selected spam of the world turn everything to a slum, while people like you continue to think you are being radical when you are really only conceding your true identity to the most slavish kind of group think, the hyperboreans will continue to live, to experience the majesty or nature in her naked power and when the need comes they will come down from the mountain to conquer like they always have. If you continue down this path you would be indistinguishable from everything you despise. It is not running away, it is daring to go where angels fear to tread. They can have the ruins of the last era, tomorrow belongs to the true man.

/Pol/iticians even find an entry point for their putrid ideology in a jew that explicity distances himself from zionism and dedicates himself to the furtherance of european culture

Oh no, a media picture. You're so informed!
Your examples may be numerous, but your interpretation of them is not objective and is not in any way more valuable than what you call theory. For any way you interpret something I can formulate a different point of view that explains it just as well. Only you'll not see it this way because you're so attached to your system without realizing.
We're all just some guys talking on an online Albanian fast-food cooperative about things that are way over our heads. As long as we will never even understand ourselves we will never know something for certain about our communities. Opinions are all we have. Stop taking yours so seriously.

Identity politics to this degree is destructive to the arts, the sciences, the study of history, and philosophy. I suggest you read things other than propaganda occasionally.

Christianity is a jewish religion that was forced on us because it promotes weakness and the worship of weakness, and is universalist and thus opens up a space for jews to jew. I agree that the destruction of the protective class in the west is a major problem, but Nietzsche was right here when he said it was Christianity that was most to blame for the erosion of those aristocratic values. Jewish communism / liberalism / democracy has had a similar effect in the last century and a half, but these are in various ways offshoots of the Christian-like universalist systems and ideas jews promote, and are best understood within that context.

Going by the religious undertones of your post I take it you're a follower of jewish Christianity, in which case it's rather ironic that you are calling people who promote white group interests slaves. Hiding in the hills and saying you'll come rushing down when the time comes is foolish. Individualism among whites is not going away, group interests just have to be prioritized.

You sound like someone who has personally benefitted from the kind of in-group tribal dynamic I'm talking about and is now trying to divert this discussion with usual tactics.

LOL jews don't do that, and the jew in question wasn't either. It doesn't work like that and you should try to gain a better understanding of the jewish problem.

All politics in a multicultural society will be identity politics. Claiming that whites are somehow above this or should be is a losing strategy.

Lmao at this black and white narrative with no room for nuances.

You are a fucking idiot. I was getting at the essence of Nietzsche's Zarathustra in that post. Tell me which part struck you as religious? You are a fucking shill:
>yes goyim become like us!
Or you are just such a coward, so insecure of your claimed superiority that you would never abandon """white""" culture and society so-called even though for the last two millenia it has been defined by the very jewish christian bullshit you alluded to. Go back to the real roots ffs. Read the Icelandic sagas. None of their heros were sycophantic pussies like you are urging me to become.

>All politics in a multicultural society will be identity politics.
K, but the categories previously mentioned are not politically driven and are only made such by outsiders with a political agenda.

So you're saying that, categorically, Jews can't be trusted and will always, without exception pursue the same goal?

That sound like confirmation bias to me and a skewed view of humanity. You almost elevate Jews to a superhuman status where their collective, ethnic consciousness is so far developed that they can establish and cover for this giant, immeasurably complex scheme that supposedly sometimes leaks out, but only YOU can see the traces of it.

I don't feel like arguing against another misreading of Christianity in vein of that LARPer Nietzsche.

You should know that the first thing that was attacked was Christianity and the priestly class. After that everything else fell. It would take some strong delusion to believe that those who you perceive as guilty of working against "our" interests would as a matter of fact attack first and most viciously the very thing that you propose is their invention. That is because you have an erroneous fixation on Jews instead of fixating on the issue itself, which is tribalistic group power dynamics and anti-social behavior. There are more than enough psychopaths that are not Jews to repeat the whole process even if you remove every Jew from the Western world. The only defense against anti-social psychopathy is moral authority which excommunicates psychopaths and those engaging in anti-social behavior until they repent. The reason why a priest or an elder is called a shepherd, pro-social citizens or believers sheep and anti-social elements as wolves is quite obvious. The denigration of shepherds was necessary before all for one to destroy society where individuals at least to some extent act in accordance with moral dogma.

Not necessarily, you should check out the work of Will Kymlicka, he’s a Canadian liberal political theorist who makes a strong case that multiculturalism is possible.

You're only doing harm here by refusing to understand the big picture. Glad you understand the jewish problem, maybe you just need more time to accept how to combat it and realize running away isn't a solution.

Not sure what you mean, everything is politically driven.

Jews are tribal and pursue their group interests. And I'm not elevating them to any high status, they are a parasitic people from the middle east.

exactly. Fuck why is everybody so hysterical about the JQ.

The jewish problem is nothing compared to the slave morality problem. Also if you found yourself in a sewer would you get out as soon as you could or stay and try to clean the place up? I would not sacrifice a minute of this life fighting the powers that be there is too much glory in nature.

>Not sure what you mean, everything is politically driven.
Pure drivel. All of those categories would flounder and die out if those heading them thought this way. That's why they're separated from the state, because the interests driving them are different. The fact that you can't see this difference is also concerning.

I typically don't counter-signal Christians too hard, but what you're saying is myopic. Christianity eroded the noble aristocratic values of Rome and the West as a whole. You're right that Christian values and the paradigm that was established by the church has also been eroded and indeed led to the west's downfall, but what you're failing to understand is that this was done with ease because the weak values of Christianity transitioned into the weak values of liberalism precisely because they are at heart the same weak values being pushed by the same people. Christianity is a jewish slave religion, it has been bad for us.

Only whites follow politics based on abstract principles. Non-whites don't care about such things.

Jews are the ones pushing this slave morality you speak of.

What categories? Please point me to the post where you listed them again.

Anons know your script very well by now. The tactics you describe as evil and jewish (inverting, reversing and so on) are actually your own devices you use to argue. It is obvious to anyone who read any thread you make or latch on to.

>it has been bad for us.
Nietzsche had a different interpretation. He considered the institutionalized monist worldview of Christianity as something which, after centuries, trained Europeans to pursue a single, uniform, all-encompassing theory, to analyze all data with this theory, and to remodel the data until it perfectly fit the theory, a passion which eventually gave birth to the scientific method.

>What categories?
Really?

Wrong guy.

Nietzsche viewed Christianity as a negative force that eroded the aforementioned aristocratic values he desired a return to. Christianity is a part of our being and we have made it into something that is a part of us, it's been with us for centuries and good can be found in it. But it probably stunted us more than it helped us grow, was pushed on us by are enemies, and is something we should get away from since it conditioned the universalist notions within us that were easily transcribed into Christianity and are currently gutting our societies. We need a more particularist belief system, not a universalist one.

Brown people "identity politics" have destroyed those things. Those things strive in white societies and products of them.

>Nietzsche viewed Christianity as a negative force that eroded the aforementioned aristocratic values he desired a return to.
True, and he saw it as something to now overcome, as it no longer had its uses for us. However, I was just pointing out that he did also see how it had been beneficial to us. In Nietzsche, the negative has value as well, or at least ends up having some value; like his Wanderer and His Shadow, the shadow reinforces, can be learned from. The scientific method did not spawn directly out of Christianity but as a kind of rebellion against it, but our encounters with its institutionalized form is what led to the necessity and desire for that rebellion. In other words, it is a case for the existence of the negative as fundamental to the growth of the positive. Consider also that Nietzsche's philosophy very much rested on Schopenhauer's, whose philosophy was conversely dominantly pessimistic.

They have not been destroyed yet, and they won't be, so long as people continue to encourage studying the right materials which promote and consequently safeguard their individual values. No political machinations can interfere with that except for socialist or communist ones perhaps.

Yes, those are good points I agree with. I do not view Christianity as an entirely negative force and it is something that has been interwoven into our culture and being at this point that we must accept it and value it to some degree lest we spite ourselves. I would like to see it phased out among whites in the long run though, and feel it is a general hindrance upon our people due to its universalist nature and promotion of weak values but I've already made that known.

But they will be destroyed as long as the population of non-whites in whites societies goes up instead of down because those are aspects of white culture.

Why does communism only have mass appeal in non-white countries then?

Because its central tenets are not based on abstract principles, but instead very direct ones centered around telling plebs they are victims and the rightful owners of society. Communism was promoted by jews desiring to use the underclasses to overthrow the European elites and promote themselves to power, but they exported it everywhere.

I agree with your sentiment except that "whites" and "non-whites" is a too simplified distinction for the matter at hand and can be more easily misconstrued and abused. Like that other user, I do think "master morality" and "slave morality" is better.

Pump

The distinction between whites and nonwhites is one that has been reinforced by Jews in an attempt to Otherize whites with terms such as "People of Color" in order to reinforce intersectionalism.

Are you Jewish?

How often do you see jews admit to their tribe's bad behavior? Or for that matter do anything other than obfuscate and foam at the mouth in its defense.

Benjamin is worst girl, adorno is best girl

>... For Judaism is to me in no sense an end in itself

He saw the light but he couldn't admit it

Attached: Jesus.jpg (4424x2294, 1.08M)

The Israelis on pol admit to it all the time it's hilarious actually

I know they're real Israelis and not proxies too because if you tell them that they owe Israel to the white men who gave it to them they absolutely lose their shit

So, you're Jewish but don't want to admit it then? Because your posts reinforce this distinction between whites and non-whites. Also, you are wrong on your point here:

It's not Jews specifically, but slave moralists who employ diversion tactics. Jews are slave moralists, by and large, but there are more than just Jews in the slave morality category. If you aren't a slave moralist, you shouldn't be playing the game slave moralists have put forth to play.

>Jews are uncreative subversives whose cultural output has been overwhelmingly negative for whites and the west.
this. take a stroll around the Louvre and tell me how many kike names you see.

I'm not jewish and am not the original person you were asking, but you're wrong. Jews push slave morality on their hosts and lead the slave revolt against the male host elite. This is a documented jewish strategy and an aspect of their nature they've employed for millennia. Nietzsche was not the first to note this but he nailed it on the head.

Paul is very big for Benjamin. But again, he couldn't go through to the end. "Messianic time" is Paul without Christianity, however that's possible, which is questionable because Benjamin's These of History is famously obscure and undecipherable.

>Jews push slave morality
Slave moralists push slave morality. You are a slave moralist for using this poor language and conceptualization genuinely.

>Nietzsche was not the first to note this but he nailed it on the head.
Another slave morality tactic is to twist other people's work for your own means. Nietzsche was very adamant about separating slave morality from real world Jews, which is why he refuted the antisemitic cause.

Great Benjamin quote (although out of context) : "In the field of allegorical intuition the image is fragment, rune."

You didn't even use Nietzsche's term correctly until I did in my response, so don't expect anyone to take your argument seriously from here on out. Slave morality is something jews promote to weaken their host. When Nietzsche explained this he was talking about Christianity, a jewish ideology. It's not a general thing because you want it to be, it's a specific thing that derives from a specific source for a specific purpose. That you don't understand that or the nature of the jew isn't particularly surprising, but you should at least stop pretending to know what you're talking about because it's transparent you don't.

it's amazing how Hegel pre-empts Nietzsche's critique of Christianity and slave morality

>You didn't even use Nietzsche's term correctly until I did in my response, so don't expect anyone to take your argument seriously from here on out.
Bullshit, and yet another diversion tactic. I first used it here and there is nothing wrong in its use there, or in any of my other posts. But thanks for annoying me.

>Slave morality is something jews promote to weaken their host.
Replace "jews" with "slave moralists" and you have it right. Keep it how it is and you're a slave moralist mangling established concepts for your own benefit in a game put forth by other slave moralists. Go read up on basic set theory. Slave morality is the category, not Jews, because slave moralists include many Jews plus many people from a variety of races. Nietzsche did not put forth the model "Jews vs. non-Jews" but "slave morality vs. master morality" and he refuted the antisemitic cause, regarding it as a subversion of his work, for this reason. But you don't actually read things, you only see value within the context of the slave game that you're playing, so you confuse his "slave morality vs. master morality" to be "Jews vs. non-Jews" or "Jews vs. whites" despite this modeling of the situation never being put forth by Nietzsche and despite Nietzsche's refutation of precisely what you are saying. And you are completely blind to yourself, obviously, since your statement here about "the distinction between whites and nonwhites is one that has been reinforced by Jews" describes EXACTLY what you are doing, right now, by constantly trying to shift away from the "slave morality vs. master morality" conceptualization to a "Jews vs. non-Jews" conceptualization. You are reinforcing what you yourself said is something created by Jews (which in your language means slave moralists, making you a slave moralist). Your self-ignorance and your incapacity to properly conceptualize the situation does, however, indeed make you a slave moralist.

And this is exactly why I don't go on /pol/, and barely on Veeky Forums for that matter, because talking to you reminds me of talking to diehard Christians. In short, you and them are so deep in your own slave morality, that you invert the meaning of all words presented to you, making it impossible to have a rational conversation with you.

Your post is all kinds of wrong. This was not my post and I've never posted on pol. You are someone who doesn't understand the jewish problem and is afraid to look into it, so you are inventing your own methods of interpreting reality. This is normal, but a higher level of discourse is expected on here. As I already told you, you are attempting to make a specific thing a general thing in order to absolve jews from the responsibility they deserve. You're doing this because you've been told by jews that there is something called "antisemitism" and this is bad, when the reality is that jews are actually bad people who intentionally harm others and their societies by doing bad things, one of those bad things being, specifically, the promotion of slave morality.

>I've never posted on pol
Never said you did...

>You are someone who doesn't understand the jewish problem and is afraid to look into it
But it sure sounds like you do go there. So I might as well conflate you with that board.

>you are inventing your own methods of interpreting reality. This is normal, but a higher level of discourse is expected on here.
Deluded Christianspeak with little to no bearing on the discussion at hand. Not touching this.

>you are attempting to make a specific thing a general thing in order to absolve jews from the responsibility they deserve
No, you dense shit, I am attempting to address the REAL problem by getting the concepts RIGHT. To use "slave morality" and "Jews" interchangeably like you do is to get the concept WRONG. "Slave moralists" is a conceptual set which includes many Jews PLUS many other individuals from other races. This does not absolve anyone guilty of being a slave moralist from their responsibility. Jews who are slave moralists deserve to get shit on. But so do the blacks, asians, arabs, whites, hispanics, islanders, etc. who do as well. Like you, who is so desperate to corrupt the conceptual set by identifying it with only one of its members and redefining it as such.

And if philosophical contemplation (i.e. contemplation of abstractions) is not your thing, the philosopher who established the concept even REFUTED your cause. There is no argument. You have no argument.

No?

>It's not Jews specifically, but slave moralists
Eh, I'd agree that there are certainly non-Jewish purveyors of slave-morality and that ultimately slave-morality is what has/is rotting Western Civilization. NRx is obviously infamous for blaming protestant neo-Calvinists for The Cathedral. I think the /pol/ ideology does sort of account for the non-Jewish element of slave-morality in it's own way by addressing them as Shabbos Goyim. An interesting argument I've seen, taken from Evola, was that in the Nazis were the best chance in the long term of reviving a sort of master morality via the quasi-aristocratic nature of the SS. Of course at the end of the day it was still a mass-movement, but I believe Hitler's ideal future for the German man was as a "peasant soldier", which when combined with Himmler's view of the SS as a sort of new knightly order does at least have some trappings of a more caste-like society.

>An interesting argument I've seen, taken from Evola, was that in the Nazis were the best chance in the long term of reviving a sort of master morality via the quasi-aristocratic nature of the SS.
I can see that. I also see the mass-movement aspect of it as Hitler simply taking advantage of the times in order to lay the groundwork for the proper establishment he had in mind.

>people still reply to joosguy

Attached: 20170813_213500.jpg (4128x3096, 1.81M)

>it sure sounds like you do go there. So I might as well conflate you with that board.
Well I don't and have never posted there so you shouldn't.

>To use "slave morality" and "Jews" interchangeably like you do is to get the concept WRONG
No, it's the only way to use it. In Nietzsche's own words, jews "lead the slave revolt," and in order to successfully do that they spread slave morality among the populace.

You have invented your own designation of people called "slave moralists" and created your own parameters that allow this fabricated archetype limited strictly to your imagination to include anyone.

Good work. It means nothing.

>to include anyone
No, Nietzsche defines it pretty well in his Genealogy. It's not applicable to anyone. But it is certainly applicable to individuals within more races than just the Jewish one.

>verbal limited
no its not you dumb fucking faggot the spatial reasoning is low mathematically theyre superior too

he was talking about the dravs and native europeans too you fucking ape, its a not a specific thing as he was also referring to slavish white populations and even the nords for taking to christianity so easily. read what he said stop interpolating like a pseud

das right, das why there be no jew chemists, mathematicians, and physicists and sheeit. dey all be lawyers and writers becoz they really be dumb -word smarts isnt real smarts!

weird how the french revo was all whites and so were all the other liberal revolutions

>And what is the first thing Iceland's new rabbi did?
>reddit.com/r/CringeAnarchy/comments/7yc4w1/reykjavik_gets_a_rabbi_and_the_first_thing_he/
article literally doesn't exist
>icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/search/?qs=rabbi
i'll bet you complain about fakenews too you little reddit fag.

stop saying stupid shit because your opponent is dumb you fucking pleb