How do i read his books without feeling like a barnes & nobles pseud?

how do i read his books without feeling like a barnes & nobles pseud?

Attached: 220px-Dostoevsky.jpg (220x292, 13K)

ahh oh noo im afraid of looking like a pseud ahh my vanity is preventing me from reading a good book oof ahh

/thread

take the dick out yo ass

deserve bully

Carry a shotgun with you
If anyone tells you you look like a pseud
Maintain your eyes on the page but load up a shell and cock your rifle

>feeling
it's on you buddy
read them on an e-reader or something you dickhole.

Read it in Klingon

You have to go to one extreme or the other.
Either a) the "cultured thug" or b) the "more-pseud-than-pseud".

So either:

a) Get a punk hairstyle and a criminal record and several tattoos and then read it with aggressive body-language on public transport

or

b) Learn Russian and read it in the original. Form a study-group. Criticize particular English translations.

Hope this helps

This is the ultimate B&N-pseud move

just fucking read it, this post makes you look way more pseud than actually reading it ever will (protip: it doesnt even make you look pseud you autist)

Everyone here is a pseud including me and you just accept it and read Dostoevsky,

>shotgun
>rifle

"Cock your rifle" is obviously a euphemism :)

Just don't read him. If some author makes his way into the mainstream it's your job to make sure not to read them.

The issue is no one actually reads him. Not reading him is what makes you pseud.

How? Nobody outside a few niche online communitys and maybe academia has heard or even read anything by Dostojewski anyways, not even these arty, gentrified hipster fucks.

The most important part about reading anything Russian is that you remember to complain and Peaver and Volokhonsky. So long as you do that, everyone will respect you

The fact you asked means it will impossible for you to ever be anything but a worthless try hard pseud until you either get over yourself, grow up or somehow develop a sincere desire to read his books because of their merit and for your own personal benefit.

Stop caring what other people think of you.

Don't read B&N editions.

imagine caring about what others think this much

>how do i read his books without feeling like a barnes & nobles pseud?
be 15 or mentally 15.