What does Veeky Forums think of Sarah Kane?

What does Veeky Forums think of Sarah Kane?

Attached: 29185.jpg (295x500, 29K)

I think that lesbians need to be forced to wear short skirts and to grow their hair out to a proper length before being assigned to their lawful husbands by lottery.

Hi, Sarah. You're okay. Please consider:

beautiful mad woman reviving the greeks. can't imagine the gore she'd produce if she weren't dead and started with as a premise. phaedra's love is fuckin epic for a first work and we need to bring her back to the torture of this life so she can write more lyrical things about gassing serbs and jews.

I would let her torture my cock as long as no permanent damage resulted

some theatres they fire up a bbq and put meat on it to give that immersive experience. don't think they'd clear full method for health and safety reasons though.

Nice tee.

That's a man.

nah it's a girl, she's just died in the 90s when everyone looked like that

skin's on youtube btw
www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2ZjplLullc

Blasted was her first work. Phaedra's Love was second.

Terrible. 4:48 psychosis or whatever it's called is just so embarrassing, especially when you learned she killed herself lmao. Imagine dieing and leaving that to be your last work

shit, you're right, man it's been too long since i read her/saw her.
>4:48 psychosis or whatever it's called is just so embarrassing
i'm embarrassed for you famalam.

la abominacion de las americas ...

It's atrociously bad, it's impossible to have worse taste in anything.

considering you spelt dying dieing, i presume your problem wasn't hermself so much as people saying things above your comprehension

I only enjoyed Cleansed actually. Blasted and Phaedra's Love were okay but felt kind of amateurish, and that new style she adopted in crave and 4.48 psychosis was too incoherent and overall unbearable to me.

Phaedra's practically prophetic if you look at r9k for a second
>style
IDK user she's a good shake up along the lines of Beckett and the tail end of modernism's understanding of ambiguous dialogue.

>ambiguous dialouge
Is it even comprehensible?
It's just babbling.

Attached: crave.jpg (1366x768, 183K)

ugly unimportant dyke

compare with waugh's "I see" - "I see" in vile bodies. it does make sense it's just one of those can't unsee it now you've seen it things.

idk, maybe it's just not for me, but i'll definitely reread Cleansed at some point in the future.

blasted was a quite odd read for me, seemed to be unstagable shock value, didn’t fimd much merit in it but found it curious all the same.
4.48 psychosis practically isn’t theatre, but it is absolutely one of the most powerfully raw pieces of writing on depression i’ve ever read. don’t know of her other work.

Where do I start with this absolute madwoman? I skimmed 4:48 Psychosis once and turned a Samuel Johnson face. I am willing to try again.

Phaedra's Love.

This
Rolling for Sarah