Have any really nice pens that you like to write with, lit? I just ordered a fisher space pen...

Have any really nice pens that you like to write with, lit? I just ordered a fisher space pen, because I was laying on my back trying to do my philosophy homework and the pen wouldn't write. It was annoying because you can't write with the tip facing upwards with a normal pen because the ink needs gravity to fall out of the pen. I had to keep rolling over on my side so I could write annotations and underline stuff. That's when I decided that if I'm gonna spend all spring vacation reading the critique of pure reason by Kant, I need a legitimate pen.

Attached: 20090810052.png (1600x1200, 2.52M)

Space pens are about the only ones that consistently work for left handers and it mostly doesn't smear. They're worth every penny.

Twsbi eco with noodlers polar brown. Use to rock a kaweko (teeny lil converter, lasted two days) and a safari before that. Really need another space pen, love em but my last one fell the fuck apart

>inb4 use a pencil

Why not use a pencil

Pencils are shit. They get wiped off the page.

Out of ink for my pilot decimo right now so I've been using BIC cristals exclusively for like a month now. They're great.

patrician taste desu. I'm using aircorp blue though.

>Really need another space pen, love em but my last one fell the fuck apart
What?

Why polar brown, specifically? Brown seems an odd choice for an ink color.

Same here. Love the black-teal color but the nice blue that comes out when I apply a wash.

Do you find that your aircorp feathers like crazy on cheap paper even with a japanese EF? I'm considering diluting it--it's so damn saturated that that may be the problem.

>spend $20 on something i could get for free

Attached: ethereum.png (657x539, 110K)

Those (Bics) have been my go to for like 15 years. I also have some fountain pens for extended writing, and some felt tipped pens for grading papers. I keep plenty of pencils around (Ticonderoga) for quick notes and to lend to students.

Yeah

Also it writes upside down because that apparently matters you weird fucks

Attached: watermangiftcase.jpg (750x527, 184K)

>That's when I decided that if I'm gonna spend all spring vacation reading the critique of pure reason by Kant, I need a legitimate pen.
How incredibly intellectual of you, fellow redditor.

Attached: you're a faggot every day of the week.jpg (400x643, 95K)

It matters because if you're going to spend most of spring vacation laying on your back trying to read through selections of Kant for philosophy class, you want a pen which actually writes at diagonal angles facing upwards. Not to mention the clean mechanical feel of the clicker, the cold metal, and the reliability of ink to actually come out of the fucking point actually feel really nice too.

I just got the pen in the mail. God damn it, I can already tell I'm never going back to using regular shitty pens. Just picking it up, the metal felt so cold, and the tip extension and retraction buttons were so smooth and mechanical. I tried laying on my back and writing at an upwards diagonal angle and it worked perfectly.

Super satisfied with this thing, it's fricken amazing.

Lmao

Fr? Cuz my ball point is pissing me off

I have a few ideas that might save you significant headache.
Sit up with your back straight like a good boy when reading baby kant.
Stop posting these bullshit threads you massive dongus.

the space pen is a total meme
kys for making this stupid thread

Attached: spacememe.jpg (1179x1000, 126K)

Yeah for real. Fountain pens are another option that are cheaper
and consistently work but you have to be really careful with smearing.

Do you just hate pens or do you think there are better pens or something?

>Shilling a glorified rollerball

Attached: 1519401552830.png (1063x1063, 245K)

>he writes with a ballpoint

Attached: ewww.jpg (227x222, 7K)

Once it's on something it never comes off. Like, you can't bleach it off paper.

So is it okay to talk about fountain pens in this thread? What are you all using bros?

Larpers begone

Seriously, shut the fuck up OP about how special you are for needing a special pen to read your special Kant.

>your special Kant