Can you love someone you don't respect?

Can you love someone you don't respect?

Attached: 1287443648825.jpg (448x604, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kvEKhdkmSnk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Obviously

NEXT QUESTION

I am sick and tired of this. Every day I come to Veeky Forums, and every day there is at least one thread up with an OP image of an attractive woman dressed scantily and posing seductively. It's probably the same one or two people who do it honestly. Let me tell you something, you faggot pieces of shit who are doing this: you are the poster child for everything that is wrong in literature, art, and society as a whole today. You are incapable of coming up with anything creative, thought provoking, or of substance, and you lack even the smallest modicum of intelligence, so you use "style" and "flash" and pizazz in place of it and to draw attention to yourself, because that's the only way your SHIT "creation" and ideas would ever get seen by anyone. And before you say anything, this has NOTHING to do with the fact that I don't have a girlfriend. Anyway, I will be petitioning the owner of this website to ban your asses, so enjoy being able to post here while it lasts, because it's not going to last long, just like you that one time you convinced an obese girl to let you fuck her.

loving a woman you respect is The Sorrows of Young Werther. it's much easier to love somebody you can look down on like a dog.

why would you want it easy

Is it even normal to say about the loved one, that you don't respect the person?

I don't respect women in general but it goes without saying

Why is it such an issue to me then? Why do I want her to be an equal to me.

Because you're delusional

you were given a meme about what love is and never questioned it

Lack of self respect so you want a woman to uplift you
I'm a self assured narcissist so I have no such desire

no
you weren't paying attention to how women behaved in highschool and college because you're a retarded unthinking follower

narcissists don't know they're narcissists, they think they are just genuinely awesome

Only a family member. Never your partner.

I do but I'm astute enough not to bother making such a worthless proposition in this context.

youtube.com/watch?v=kvEKhdkmSnk

>respect this

why would a narcissist ever post on an anonymous image board? I have come across one or two here but they always had Trips and posted pictures of themselves

>Why do I want her to be an equal to me.
hahahah, holy shit
get a fat chick who cooks and cleans
that's like saying that you want a fucking chore, the constant headaches of losing her, not being good enough yourself, doing everything for her, holy shit

I haven't seen this one before

Attached: neat__by_dxthegod-d58oqce.png (226x200, 40K)

High self value doesn't imply a desire to have that value recognized in any particular context. Indeed if one is very self assured of their own value a better question would be to ask why would they ever seek to have it recognized for no other reason than to have it recognized

I want someone who would be able to punch back.

>desire to have that value recognized in any particular context.
That's like textbook narcissism though, the need for constant approval

Of course, otherwise love between a man and a woman would never be possible

Textbooks are full of shit. I mean frankly I use the term as a joke but I don't think narcissist is even an accurate term of any real pathology.

Why?

The implication is that men never respect women (and perhaps vice versa)

STOP POSTING JEZEBELS!
GET THESE THOTS OFF MY THOUGHTS!

I really would prefer a woman with some spine and personality. She acts like she's a thing to be taken, it's very off-putting.

Narcissists have a need for constant validation and approval, everything they do is for attention. You're confusing arrogant people with narcissists like a pleb. Having a high sense of self worth isn't being a narcissist, being a narcissist is having a false image that you force the world to worship and adulate. People on social media, the twitter niggers from this board, the social media whores on IG, any celebrity, most authors and poets are narcissists. People who perform for an audience or want followers/worshipers are narcissists, women who text 5 men at once are narcissists, people who are constantly needing to be seen at parties are narcissists, people who insert themselves into stories constantly are narcissists, people who end up talking about themselves inadvertently are narcissists. You don't know what you're talking about
women are naturally spineless, you can find one's with personality but they're cowards from top-bottom
>its off-putting
that we're hunters is off-putting to them too, both are grotesque and there's little we can do to deviate from our natures. Women are just prey animals waiting to be seized by a strong force and men are nothing but forces, ambitions, inclinations waiting to possess objects. Its sick

Because you have a healthy sense of self-worth

>You don't know what you're talking about

I do you fucking idiot. My statement is what of all the people who have just as inflated and illusory sense of self who DO NOT seek validation

god I wish that were me

Get help

You can love someone you don't consciously respect, in which case your love will manifest as hatred, because consciously you will be compelled to disrespect them when subconsciously you feel that they are worthier than you are.

Yes, but that love will always have less dimensions than if you loved an equal.

Hmm, now this user is on to something

Horseshit, there are categorically no equals in love

would cum 10/15

the sadest thing I´ve heard? No. Still quite sad though.

t. ugly

i'm way more creative than you, pal. try me.

i hereby agree with

Then they're not narcissists. It's not complicated.

Feel like most people have that one family member whos a complete fuck up but you still love them. Hell most the dorks here probably is that family member

But my family doesn't love me

i can respect a woman who does the housework and knows when to shut up.

Agreed. Family member or MAYBE friend, but having a friend you don't respect will inevitably begin to show and ruin the friendship. Respect is necessary and must be mutual in a romantic relationship, otherwise it's an unhealthy and dysfunctional one which has the potential to turn abusive, whether it's either one or both becoming abusive

women you respect can usually date up, whereas men date down

fag

men have loved women for all of history, so yeah

>otherwise it's an unhealthy and dysfunctional one

Literally every relationship