Is he right?

is he right?

Attached: last ned.png (500x500, 207K)

Only a retard would think sex is worthy of about

that moment when 95% of all literature is about sex.

Obviously these are the two most important things.

a) People die (boo!)

BUT...

b) People make new people asifbymagic (woo!)

But that doesn't mean we can't talk about other things.

Obviously not true, have read multiple Palaniuk books and they are not good.

I believe Juan Rulfo said something similar. "There are only two topics one can talk about: love and death."

only 50%

Attached: Emil-cioran-3.jpg (1396x1667, 430K)

and love too you edgy cunt

Love is the only thing worth living for and writing about.

Only if you mean more than erotic love. Love of family, tribe, people.

Attached: 510.jpg (367x500, 18K)

based

romantic love can be just as powerful as brotherly or familial love.

he doesn’t mean communal or tribal love, he means politicized brainwashed mandatory collectivism. he wouldn’t know what a community was if you put him in a dutch village and sprayed oxytocin over every house on the block

I mean the only Love I'm aware of, the one talked about in the canons of all religions. And, sure, Erotic love too, insofar as is considered the love of beauty. For the other side of erotic love is far from Love as it could be.

You might be the dumbest person to ever post on this board.

Thank you for the clarification. I agree.

>the love of beauty
what about the love of your partner’s soul

I don't know about you user, but speaking of my experience, I always feel that my love for a woman's personality is totally subdued for my desire of her- when she is my partner. Difficult subject.

He's probably skimmed through an amateur Freud introduction or anthology and gleamed the "eros and thanatos" idea.

And I can't say I love someone while I desire this person; "for Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant 5 or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful." Desire as I see it, is the total opposite of love. Love leads to sacrifice, and detachment of one's individuality. Desire leads to attachment to one's individuality, to egoism and vanity.

this is sad, i hope you can synthesize the two some day user
i have this odd inkling that you are a christfag and possibly a virgin

You could consider me a christian, but a very
heretic one at that. Not a virgin, altought. Would be kind enough, user, to share your opinion on the subject? I find myself going back to those joyous moments of "love"-in the relationship I had- and seeing but desire. I did tought I loved at that present time!

"But desire" is being too hard, yes, we had a friendship. But Love, as I recognize now, is much purer to what that was.

He's not by a longshot. You're just butthurt. If you were here I"d beat you to an inch of your life.

>That moment when
>>>/2011youtubecomments/

"Sex."

"Ooh, what else?"

"Death."

"Oooh, what else?"

Attached: ass.jpg (359x359, 22K)

"..."

Attached: ....jpg (359x359, 19K)

Hello vagina.

No. This statement is the mark of an unrefined mind.

So is erotica the greatest that literature has to offer?

Sex and death are the questions of life.

Attached: brown haired girl blue clothes.jpg (725x1000, 155K)

Necrophilia?

>tribe

Attached: BBD0502A-DE73-405B-A244-68AB3F8F3EBC.jpg (570x713, 88K)

>anime poster is fascinated by sex and death, posts pedo anime img to express state of their soul
many such cases

I have gone weeks without thinking about either, so no

Sounds like you have some serious unresolved issues. Same with that guy.
I made a statement and the dude chose the most narrow-minded degenerate interpretation possible.