He ate the last of the eggs and wiped the plate with the tortilla and ate the tortilla and drank the last of the...

> He ate the last of the eggs and wiped the plate with the tortilla and ate the tortilla and drank the last of the coffee and wiped his mouth and looked up and thanked her.

Attached: 1519405649085.jpg (476x477, 22K)

Beautiful.

Attached: awe-17.gif (500x250, 471K)

There's more where that came from.

Attached: Ern.jpg (842x1024, 187K)

Is that Bolaño?

This style really makes no sense for things like this. It makes more sense for mildly drawn out, monotonous actions like Hemingway uses it. Not for actions that could take place within two minutes.

Geez- that's not at all from the Nick Adams stories but it reminds me that I should re-read them this summer along with Death in the Afternoon. Anyone who doesn't like Hemingway on this board's a fucking girl- not that that's a bad thing in of itself, but come on!

reddit's that way, kid

>muh minimalism

There is exactly one (1) american author worthy of my time, and his name is Ernest Cline.

Oh, gtfo stupid cunt. I've done this shit ONLY here for nearly 8yrs.

Attached: DS7sVrDVQAAsU5G.jpg (1200x723, 90K)

I don't trust anyone who isn't down with Papa desu

Why is everyone talking about Hemingway? Isn't that quotation from Cormac McCarthy?

> He fertilized the latest of her eggs and cleaned himself with the tortilla and ate the tortilla and drank the last of the coffee and wiped his mouth and zipped up and thanked her.

>What clashes here of wills gen wonts, oystrygods gaggin fishy-
gods! Brékkek Kékkek Kékkek Kékkek!

Attached: 1513493621054.jpg (320x320, 21K)

>He drank the last of his wine and wiped the empty glass with his finger and licked his finger and then drank the last of the bottle and wiped his mouth and looked up and thanked her for cucking him

Bravo Hemmmingway

winrar
google says McCarthy

no shit. Welcome to Veeky Forums

I actually laughed out loud at this.

> Veeky Forums
> well-read

I honestly thought this was fake, but it cements my opinion that McCarthy is a fucking hack.

Parts of Blood Meridian are good, but for the most part McCarthy is someone who wants to be a canonical writer so bad that it excludes him from any true literary value.

Isn't aspiring to be part of the cannon the wish of every writer? DFW and Franzen stick out to me as glaring examples

>belongs
to papa, yo.
don't matter who wrote it.