Is there a board for discussing religious topics? Specifically Christianity? Or is Veeky Forums the best I'll get?

Is there a board for discussing religious topics? Specifically Christianity? Or is Veeky Forums the best I'll get?

Attached: 1517692717410.jpg (462x632, 61K)

/pol/ have some good people contributing on its Christian threads.
Lots of shitposters, though.

Yes Veeky Forums is probably the best you’ll get. You can probably do some bit to improve it the Christfag posting has been abysmal lately. There is a /christian/ board on 8ch but it is pretty terrible.

/x/

>Yes Veeky Forums is probably the best you’ll get.

fuck RIGHT off. you're one of those massive philosophy faggots who jerks off to Zizek videos, aren't you?

you are the equivalent of antifa in /pol/, and nobody needs you here. talk about a fucking BOOK For a change, whyncha?

Attached: wat_gabe.jpg (200x200, 48K)

Veeky Forums is very religious.

You can post about God on Veeky Forums and you may even get some believers, because there are mathematicians there.

(the evolutionary biologists obviously do not believe in anything: they are shit)

I was just thinking of going to Veeky Forums to ask some questions. Thanks.

In Veeky Forums you can discuss the bible and religious related text but not theology.If you want to discuss theology you would have to go to Veeky Forums

cripplechan /christian/ will be your best bet

What are you raving about, loon? If you want try the Catholicism subreddit, it’s a bit too saccharine and tistic for my tastes but better than any other shithole

Veeky Forums is full of retards

This. There's some really dumb people on Veeky Forums and the problem is that they're dumb people who think they're smart.

Only correct answer. The users there know what they're talking about. Don't bother with /pol/ because their only understanding of Christianity are from memes. Veeky Forums is okay, but limited.

I’m gonna second this, /r/Catholicism is really really comfy.

this^
/thread

Attached: aa7b7e2c0bc4fc8617df337a379f926e.png (424x501, 63K)

/christian/ made me an Atheist. This isn't a joke.

>The users there know what they're talking about.

Attached: 1494404209383.jpg (2544x4000, 865K)

8/christian/ is fucking abominable. It used to be okay but it’s intolerable now. There are these low effort/shitpost OPs that will generate interesting discussion in the thread but then get unceremoniously deleted cause the mods don’t like the OP. The only threads they allow are
>catholic posts
>i’m gay can you fix me
>REEE I HATE ISLAM REEEE
They need to just allow interesting discussion
I want Veeky Forums /christian/, where basically anything is allowed as long as it’s on topic and safe for work

>/christian/

Attached: Screen+Shot+2018-03-12+at+9.49.33+pm.png (608x613, 227K)

this

Go on Veeky Forums
Veeky Forums is for literature, so unless you want to consider your religious text as myth or folk tale and not fact fuck off

Attached: BF8A371F-D337-4BF3-AF72-5C23CBBE9D69.gif (500x283, 1.54M)

>he thinks any text can be considered """fact"""

Attached: 1516613723097.jpg (1080x1070, 397K)

>Veeky Forums is full of Christians
Well, that's what he's looking for, isn't it?

>Math book
>not '''fact'''

kys

Attached: 1516613801849.jpg (1080x1034, 394K)