DUDE EVERYTHING IS BULLSHIT

DUDE EVERYTHING IS BULLSHIT

Attached: IMG_3355.jpg (305x499, 33K)

DUDE IF I MAKE REDUCTIVE STATEMENTS I CAN MAKE ANYTHING I DISLIKE SEEM LIKE SHIT WITHOUT HAVING TO MAKE AN ARGUMENT LMAO

Attached: 1517837619700.jpg (592x592, 33K)

>Communism fails in the real world
>Declare the real world false rather than abandon your idol
>Suicide so you don't have to acknowledge the existence of anything
The logically conclusion of the tabula rasa fallacy: first deny human nature, second deny the reality of the world, then deny your own existence.

we should burn books and lynch anyone who says anything sad in public, we need happy workers for the coming age. Euthanize the melancholy

The way you view "the world" is pure ideology.

>euthanize the melancholic
They tend to off themselves already.

well that’s quite right, there is no time in this busy capital driven world for slow witted weepy “”””””thinkers””””” who can’t produce products or services that increase the value of our economy user. Its quite right

thread is a good argument for the elimination of both commies and capitalcucks

>makes up fake signals to represent Baudrillard
>ironically succeeds at capturing the gist of it.

Attached: jbfu.png (446x433, 386K)

wtf is happening in this thread lmao

that is exactly the problem with Baudrillard, ingrate

Idk but its pretty NUTS! haha

subjectivity is not an excuse to ignore empirical evidence that contradicts your beliefs, commie scum

IIRC Baudrillard denounced communism

Cool nobody in this thread actually discussing Baudrillard. I take it none of you have read him? Pity, really.

How is this a rereading of Benjamin's Art in the Age of its Mechanical Reproducibility?

separately,

Baudrillard says
>Power, too, for some time now produces nothing but signs of its resemblance. And at the same time, another figure of power comes into play: that of a collective demand for signs of power - a holy union which forms around the disappearance of power. [...] Melancholy for societies without power: this has already given rise to fascism, that overdose of a powerful referential in a society which cannot terminate its mourning.

cf. the bureacracy in Brazil or 1984 as the revolving door of which Baudrillard writes.

Quoth Baudrillard:
>As long as it was historically threatened by the real, power risked deterrence and simulation, disintegrating every contradiction by means of the production of equivalent signs. When it is threatened today by simulation (the threat of vanishing in the play of signs), power risks the real, risks crisis, it gambles on remanufacturing artificial, social, economic, -political stakes. This is a question of life or death for it. But it is too late.

Spake Baudrillard:
>Go and organize a fake hold up. Be sure to check that your weapons are harmless, and take the most trustworthy hostage, so that no life is in danger (otherwise you risk committing an offence). Demand ransom, and arrange it so that the operation creates the greatest commotion possible. In brief, stay close to the "truth", so as to test the reaction of the apparatus to a perfect simulation. But you won't succeed: the web of art)ficial signs will be inextricably mixed up with real elements (a police officer will really shoot on sight; a bank customer will faint and die of a heart attack; they will really turn the phoney ransom over to you). In brief, you will unwittingly find yourself immediately in the real, one of whose functions is precisely to devour every attempt at simulation, to reduce everything to some reality: that's exactly how the established order is, well before institutions and justice come into play.

So the power is founded 'pon simulacrum yet enforced betwixt "the Real" of perception and implementation of violence. Methinks this is a paradox, unresolvable as the very best always are.

Any thoughts on this?
Baudrillard is one of the big 3 theorists of postmodernism, the other 3 being Jameson (Postmodernism or, the Cultural Logic of Late Capitalism) and Lyotard (Answering the Question What is Postmodernism?)

@ me with quotes from these or other related writers or artefacts. otherwise get the fuck off this board (this last part directed at all who have posted in this thread so far)

love

Attached: 1024px-Pieter_Bruegel_the_Elder_-_The_Tower_of_Babel_(Vienna)_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg (1024x749, 240K)

can tell you're a tranny by the way you end your post

hmmm, oh yeah:

Did he kill himself?

No, that user is a dumbass.

>empirical evidence that contradicts your beliefs
>my claim to power

>subjectivity
>empirical evidence
lol being this much of a faggot. youre a cuck and you dont even realize how.

>quoth
nigga calm down with that elementary reading of badurillard even you actually read the dude you wouldnt waste your time with discourse. it's memes all the way down you raging faggot

>tranny
goddam you just keep being a faggot lol

Yeah but Baudrillard is so bad that you can accurately reduce his argument to one statement

Baudrillard was a decrepit modernist-institutionalist, any mockery is deserved.

you're just stringing together words and it's hilarious how much you dont understand them

I've never read Baudrillard and I don't care, I'm just incredibly tired of seeing this lazy, dishonest, dismissive way of shitting on things. You can do it with literally anything and make it sound equally retarded.
>lol the iliad is just some guys fighting over some chick
>lol christianity is zombie jesus turning into bread
>lol ulysses is just a guy walking around
The internet has been rife with self-congratulatory smug pricks thinking they're geniuses for "seeing through" popular or important things in this way for as long as I've been on it and I wish I could slap them all.

Not having read Baudrillard your not really in a position to say if its accurate in this case though are you? Should have saved this clever insight for another thread.

I'm not making a statement about accuracy. I'm saying it's immature dialog that fills me with intense hatred of whoever is trying to use it to smugly dismiss the other side. A /pol9k/ or /r/atheism tier of rhetoric.

what else can I say?

EVERYONE IS GAY

Attached: IMG_3365.jpg (220x320, 20K)