The fuck happened to his face? Did he have a stroke?

youtube.com/watch?v=qrSUGgfM4Q4

the fuck happened to his face? Did he have a stroke?

Attached: disgusted luke skywalker.jpg (590x421, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bwDrHqNZ9lo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He didn't believe in God.

As people in the comments said it's probably bell's Palsy and he has a good chance of getting over it.

that's pretty insensitive to Slavs man

he's even harder to understand and uglier with half of his face not working

You can get over Bells Palsy in a few months if you're lucky, based zizek will live to eat hotdogs yet

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Gluttony.

Do those recovery statistics include 70 year old diabetics?

Don’t forget that Slovenes are the most civilized among the Slavic “people”, all the other Slavs are even more beastly and repugnant.

youtube.com/watch?v=bwDrHqNZ9lo

Jean Chrétien had it as a kid and hasn't suffered ill effects other than cosmetic. Zizek should be fine.

Close friend of Zizek told me Peterson's twitter response led to the stroke. I know none of your will believe me and I would reveal his identity if I could and prove it but he'd probably cut ties with me.

Damn, this kind of ruined my day, genuinely sad for his face, hopes he recovers soon from whatever that is. I couldn't watch full video because I could not pay attention to what he was saying at all. I just had a vision of him still very active 20 years from now, but crippling old in the way he talks.

Of course, this just adds to the dimension that a lot of people who don't like him excuse themselves with the aesthetic dimension "this clown sniffs too much" "is he on coke" "he touches shirt too much" etc

Based Zizek, get well soon

Yeah, my grandma had that and her face is much better now, she still is a little fucked up but much beetter than before.

I really can't stand Zizek and the attention he gets.

he si pretty cool

> zizek is entering his final crisis

get well soon, slavoj

I really hope Slavoj is ok /: This makes me really sad

Kek'd

JUST

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-11 at 11.32.40 PM.png (2278x888, 1.04M)

Get well sniff man :(
He is so old now and people are starting to forget him and are treating hin with pity, like just a crazy old man.
Zizek seems to genuine about his worries about society and no one listens while he is trying to expose fears, trying to remind people of how fucked up things are, and everyone are like "haha cut it out with that technochina thing ok pls haha"
I hope he doesnt get sad o depressed

FUCK the condescending BBC commentator who keeps interrupting Zizek and brushing aside what he has to say. I get why normies don't take Zizek seriously but it's infuriating that he can't even get respect from interviewers who invite him onto their own goddamn show. Anglos man...

That's really sad, I feel sorry for him but he's still a fuckin grub with a breast feeding deprivation bias.

> breast feeding deprivation bias

Literally me

Is it me or is he better at pronouncing S now

Are you also a commie that wants the mommy state to look after you? Nice quads.

I used to be, now I just want a Mommy gf

why no both?

Because I don't want to pay for niggers

That means you're a faggot.

but they are cool

Clearly spanked as a child

Attached: 1507767805062.gif (640x360, 1.92M)

That's fine but they can do that on their own dime

never ever, great parents.

There's literal spanking and emotional spanking

how is emotional spanking?
dad was a little hard on me but not that much

clearly emotional spanking
If your parents aren't anarchists they are literally holding a gun to your head saying that they will kill you for disagreeing with them.

Attached: 1507768035314.gif (480x270, 3.27M)

>If your parents aren't anarchists they are literally holding a gun to your head saying that they will kill you for disagreeing with them.
what the fuck. They were commies

The new left wing movement will be the aesthetic-left, which will ameliorate the alienation caused by capitalism not through individual welfare, but communal prestige via artistic expression.

Exactly, breast feeding deprivation and they want you shot if ever try to exercise your freedoms. Clearest case of emotional spanking as I've ever come across Dianne.

is zizek as prone to crises as capitalism

I just want a mommy bf ;_;

It's the result of getting BTFO by Peterson

lol

>because they want to pay for you
its a two way street buddy

any interaction with bastard spawn alt-right soyboys will do that, especially their appointed master

Yeah but I'm far smarter and more productive than basically every single one of them so it'll always be giving more than I take. No advantage in that for me

has soyboy already lost all meaning? I thought they were supposed to be weak, impotent liberals.

Part of him is stuck in the Vigo painting

>someone feels the exact same way about you, maybe even (most likely) a few
your pride in your individuality and the consequent entitlement scream stagnation

And your substanceless belief in some mystical-secular notion of personal progress screams spooked up horseshit.

This what i look like after i've finished having a stroke

does this refer to folks like hbomberguy and contra? If so, I think it's quite accurate