“My sweet little whorish Nora I did as you told me, you dirty little girl...

>“My sweet little whorish Nora I did as you told me, you dirty little girl, and pulled myself off twice when I read your letter. I am delighted to see that you do like being fucked arseways. Yes, now I can remember that night when I fucked you for so long backwards. It was the dirtiest fucking I ever gave you, darling. My prick was stuck in you for hours, fucking in and out under your upturned rump. I felt your fat sweaty buttocks under my belly and saw your flushed face and mad eyes. At every fuck I gave you your shameless tongue came bursting out through your lips and if a gave you a bigger stronger fuck than usual, fat dirty farts came spluttering out of your backside. You had an arse full of farts that night, darling, and I fucked them out of you, big fat fellows, long windy ones, quick little merry cracks and a lot of tiny little naughty farties ending in a long gush from your hole. It is wonderful to fuck a farting woman when every fuck drives one out of her. I think I would know Nora’s fart anywhere. I think I could pick hers out in a roomful of farting women. It is a rather girlish noise not like the wet windy fart which I imagine fat wives have. It is sudden and dry and dirty like what a bold girl would let off in fun in a school dormitory at night. I hope Nora will let off no end of her farts in my face so that I may know their smell also.

>You say when I go back you will suck me off and you want me to lick your cunt, you little depraved blackguard. I hope you will surprise me some time when I am asleep dressed, steal over to me with a whore’s glow in your slumberous eyes, gently undo button after button in the fly of my trousers and gently take out your lover’s fat mickey, lap it up in your moist mouth and suck away at it till it gets fatter and stiffer and comes off in your mouth. Sometimes too I shall surprise you asleep, lift up your skirts and open your drawers gently, then lie down gently by you and begin to lick lazily round your bush. You will begin to stir uneasily then I will lick the lips of my darling’s cunt. You will begin to groan and grunt and sigh and fart with lust in your sleep. Then I will lick up faster and faster like a ravenous dog until your cunt is a mass of slime and your body wriggling wildly.

>Goodnight, my little farting Nora, my dirty little fuckbird! There is one lovely word, darling, you have underlined to make me pull myself off better. Write me more about that and yourself, sweetly, dirtier, dirtier.”

Attached: BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP.jpg (1200x1200, 115K)

how new are you?

first google of joyce, kid?

He's just sharing a work by a great man

>impying noraposting isn’t worth it even if you are familiar with it

>tfw no nora gf

Attached: 1514975542010.png (700x700, 1.87M)

that would be correct, yes, it's never worth it

So when is Brazzers gonna shoot the movie?

You’re wrong, it’s always worth it.

I wonder what sort of wonders by the brapmeister have gone unpublished.

>tiny little naughty farties

Attached: 32B72E6D-F6C6-405A-8EFC-00FA43C055E6-273-000000217F2F2A27.jpg (600x574, 209K)

Is it even possible to get off to this?

iktfb

Attached: joycewoj.jpg (327x360, 25K)

of course it is, my dirty little fuckbird!

Blood was rushing to my cock the entire time i read it, so yes.

>There is one lovely word, darling, you have underlined to make me pull myself off better.

what word?

>mfw Joyce was the original braapfag

Attached: 1519585705097.png (568x552, 109K)

he's still around la

Attached: jambajuice.jpg (917x985, 635K)

And around the lawn the rann it rann and this is the rann that
Hosty made. Spoken. Boyles and Cahills, Skerretts and Pritchards,
viersified and piersified may the treeth we tale of live in stoney.
Here line the refrains of. Some vote him Vike, some mote him
Mike, some dub him Llyn and Phin while others hail him Lug
Bug Dan Lop, Lex, Lax, Gunne or Guinn. Some apt him Arth,
some bapt him Barth, Coll, Noll, Soll, Will, Weel, Wall but I
parse him Persse O'Reilly else he's called no name at all. To-
gether. Arrah, leave it to Hosty, frosty Hosty, leave it to Hosty
for he's the mann to rhyme the rann, the rann, the rann, the king
of all ranns. Have you here? (Some ha) Have we where? (Some
hant) Have you hered? (Others do) Have we whered? (Others dont)
It's cumming, it's brumming! The clip, the clop! (All cla) Glass
crash. The (klikkaklakkaklaskaklopatzklatschabattacreppycrotty-
graddaghsemmihsammihnouithappluddyappladdypkonpkot!).

Joyce has no shit on Aleister Crowley's Leah Sublime.

Post the letter where he tells Nora to shit her panties. Joyce was into more than just farts.

>In 2004, an erotic letter from Joyce to Barnacle sold at Sotheby's for £240,800 (US$445,000), a record amount for a modern-day letter at auction.

the one will never get to read

>"My sweet naughty little fuckbird, Here is another note to buy pretty drawers or stockings or garters. Buy whorish drawers, love, and be sure you sprinkle the legs of them with some nice sent and also discolour them just a little behind.

>You seem anxious to know how I received your letter which you say is worse than mine. How is it worse than mine, love? Yes, it is worse in one part or two. I mean the part where you say what you will do with your tongue (I don't mean sucking me off) and in that lovely word you write so big and underline, you little blackguard. It is thrilling to hear that word (and one or two others you have not written) on a girl's lips. But I wish you spoke of yourself and not of me. Write me a long long letter , full of that and other things, about yourself, darling. You know now how to give me a cockstand. Tell me the smallest things about yourself so long as they are obscene and secret and filthy. Write nothing else. Let every sentence be full of dirty immodest words and sounds. They are all lovely to hear and to see on paper even but the dirtiest are the most beautiful.

>The two parts of your body which do dirty things are the loveliest to me. I prefer your arse, darling, to your bubbies because it does such a dirty thing. I love your cunt not so much because it is the part I block but because it does another dirty thing. I could lie frigging all day looking at the divine word you wrote and at the thing you said you would do with your tongue. I wish I could hear your lips spluttering those heavenly exciting filthy words, see your mouth making dirty sounds and noises, feel your body wriggling under me, hear and smell the dirty fat girlish farts going pop pop out of your pretty bare girlish bum and fuck fuck fuck fuck my naughty little hot fuckbird's cunt for ever.

>I am happy now, because my little whore tells me she wants me to roger her arseways and wants me to fuck her mouth and wants to unbutton me and pull out my mickey and suck it off like a teat. More and dirtier than this she wants to do, my little naked fucker, my naughty wriggling little frigger, my sweet dirty little farter.

>Goodnight, my little cuntie I am going to lie down and pull at myself until I come. Write more and dirtier, darling. Tickle your little cockey while you write to make you say worse and worse. Write the dirty words big and underline them and kiss them and hold them for a moment to your sweet hot cunt, darling, and also pull up your dress a moment and hold them under your dear little farting bum. Do more if you wish and send the letter then to me, my darling brown-arsed fuckbird."

there's also another one where he talks about shit in detail if I remember correctly

True Love.

imagine how much longer it would taken Ulysses to get un-banned if he included even half of the shit in Leopold's letters to Martha as he put in his real-life shit

(You)

"gotta let a broad fart on your face every once in a while"

-Ernest Hemingway

>You had an arse full of farts that night, darling, and I fucked them out of you

Attached: 1520655518101.png (539x435, 313K)

>tfw ywn fuck farts out of Nora

Good find, kiddo! Nobody has seen this before!

Relax kiddo I'm just sharing this piece of literature in order to provoke discussion

>your smut will never be this Veeky Forums

>Irish Culture
And people say we were wrong to let them starve

Fart

wow who'da thunk this anti-war sexual deviant cuck would turn out to be a crypto-jew?

> roger her arseways

Every time.

The cock is rigid now

I think that having a girl soil her underwear in your company is probably the most high-brow erotic act she could possibly perform. With things like pulljobs, mouthjobs and sex itself there's something so banal about the entire process and the fact all such acts are approved by the public consensus as "cool" and "normal" only makes it more boring. In one of the sexual fantasies I have been expanding over time I bring a girl back to my parents house. She is about 5'2, very pale, dark hair, wide-eyed and innocent but devilish in a way I appreciate and she can't help but be. It's as though her innocence is both natural to her character and also an act she puts on in order to make our sexual intercourse more intense. I meanwhile would adopt the personality of a more assertive, distant, stoic and intensely passionate (but reserved) patriarch, sitting her on my lap as we watch a movie or listen to some classical music and kissing and fondling her for a while until she says "I need to go to the bathroom". I immediately grab her and she looks at me wide-eyed (she is of legal age by the way) and doesn't know my intentions. I begin tickling her and she wriggles and says "Noooo, I need to go!" and says "you're gonna make me poop my pants" and when she says that the fun immediately stops. I grasp her firmly and my facial expression is serious and intense. I say "that's fine" in a way she can't quite interpret. She just tries to get up again but doesn't protest when my grip remains firm. I then whisper in her ear "you can go to the bathroom right here" and she bites her lip and looks at me obviously excited (sexually and intellectually) by the idea. Only after a few seconds of her looking down and blushing do I begin to feel the warmth in my crotch region, and feel it beginning to become a little wet. I whisper "good girl" and kiss her temple as she fills her panties with feces which obviously turns into brown mush and presses out of the sides onto my lap. We begin to make out and she has to stop and says "Oh god" and simply enjoys the moment as I smile proudly and watch her grinding her ass against my crotch and rubbing her penis through her underwear.

saved.

>she is of legal age by the way

Attached: F0195AFC-F487-44FB-81CA-A2ACCF0081C4.jpg (460x397, 47K)

Why would Pepe be sweating in this scenario?

>girl
>she
>her
>her penis

Attached: 1519096236800.png (509x368, 145K)

You probably mean this ironically, but I think it is actually true. While the average romantic couple may write cliched love letters to each other, or brief text messages saying how "gorgeous" or "sexy" they are, there is always something still preventing sincere communication in such cases (including a lack of intelligence). Only when two people have known each other so intimately that they are willing to share everything with each other and both plumb the depths of their respective imaginations and express what they discover there can it really be called love. It's actually a form of masturbation, in the sense that the two lovers are so well-acquainted that they have almost merged into one single being which is so frustrated that the act of mere penetration cannot bring them any closer that they explore all avenues available to make their partnership more powerful. Defecating in each other's company, breaking wind on each other's bodies, saying dirty words aloud, pissing on one another's toes: there is something so profoundly post-sexual about this that it transcends the casual intimacy represented by traditional acts of coitus. I believe that two people can love each other to extremes in two ways. The first is by never having sex, never kissing, but knowing each other by words alone and craving for embrace but never satisfying that growing desire due to their principle that their love in its purest form precludes any such thing. The second way, as evidenced by Joyce, is to absolutely embrace the other person in as many ways as one can, knowing all the while that true communion will only come about by the birth of a child (half-him, half-her), but that the love between them is so unique and distinct that defecating in each others' company, urinating on one another, and expressing explicitly every though one has to each other goes some way to collapse the barrier between their ontologically independent selves.

Attached: CHApbNDr.jpg (1375x645, 74K)

>you're only in love if you are scat fetishists or if you're prudes
this is balanced, i bet you're a handsome, well balanced person

i think you’re right in spirit here but i dont think you need to actually shit or piss on one another to be close in this way. like for example i dont think i would want my gf to shit in her underwear not because id find that disgusting but moreso because i would worry about her genital health, etc. but i see where youre coming from.

I jerked off to Joyce's letters once and I wouldn't even consider myself a fartfag

>The story is set in Saudi arabia by the way

I really enjoyed this post
I think I'd like you as a person
do you write? I would read what you wrote

not being sarcastic

plz respond

Attached: ll.gif (383x206, 755K)

"You had an arse full of farts that night, darling, and I fucked them out of you, big fat fellows, long windy ones, quick little merry cracks and a lot of tiny little naughty farties ending in a long gush from your hole."
>tfw you will never even come close to writing prose of this caliber

Attached: 1491111058045.png (1039x559, 261K)

Nah, dude, you're just a nasty motherfucker with a scat fetish.

Attached: 2013-06-28-More-Powder-To-Ya.jpg (212x267, 22K)

very philosophical