Let's do something new, faggots. Take the test, post results. Others recommend books

Let's do something new, faggots. Take the test, post results. Others recommend books.

16personalities.com/free-personality-test

Attached: MyersBriggsTypes.png (1920x1080, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

onlineassessmenttool.com/the-splendid-socionics-test/assessment-69263
aimtoknow.com/test_beta
the16types.info/vbulletin/showthread.php/50147-NEW-SOCIONICS-TEST-BASED-ON-INFORMATIONAL-ASPECTS
sociotype.com/tests/
socionictest.net/Test.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: sds.png (1966x1364, 307K)

>inb4 hur cognidibe fungjons nod real mbdi!!!

ENTJ. Could have made this Veeky Forums related

I
N
T
J

B
I
T
C
H
E
S

sagittarius

Phlegmatic

Logician Personality (INTP, -A/-T)

This thread is shit.
I bet op is a scorpio.

year of the pig

INFJ

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-12 at 6.24.09 pm.png (257x184, 107K)

This could be me apart from being balding oldfag male

Attached: Selection_002.png (391x351, 37K)

ENFP, -A/-T So what do you recommend ?

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-03-12 10-55-04.png (1026x616, 92K)

MBTI is shit, take a Socionics test instead.

>Socionics, in psychology and sociology, is a theory of information processing and personality type, distinguished by its information model of the psyche (called "Model A") and a model of interpersonal relations. It incorporates Carl Jung's work on Psychological Types with Antoni Kępiński's theory of information metabolism. Socionics is a modification of Jung's personality type theory that uses eight psychic functions, in contrast to Jung's model, which used only four. These functions are supposed to process information at varying levels of competency and interact with the corresponding function in other individuals, giving rise to predictable reactions and impressions—a theory of intertype relations.

Link to most accurate tests:
onlineassessmenttool.com/the-splendid-socionics-test/assessment-69263
aimtoknow.com/test_beta
the16types.info/vbulletin/showthread.php/50147-NEW-SOCIONICS-TEST-BASED-ON-INFORMATIONAL-ASPECTS
sociotype.com/tests/
socionictest.net/Test.aspx

Attached: quadraae8.gif (722x633, 38K)

I don't even question anymore because everytime I do this test I get this result.
I don't consider myself a logician, but idk, maybe I am (tho I don't see myself with the same group as Descartes, Einstein and so on...)

Attached: lagic.png (894x559, 67K)

welcome brother.

Attached: jerusalem lodge.jpg (1247x1920, 725K)

I don't consider you a logician either, more of an idiot.

>ENTJ
>not noticing "others recommend books"

INFP

I'm a fucking wreck

Read sensing / intuition in OPs image and stop bullying me for being on a literature board and having a retarded level of reading comprehension

INTP-A

Me too >>(

>I don't even question anymore because everytime I do this test I get this result.
Why on earth would you expect a different result? The questions don't change do they?

INFP-T

Attached: IMG_20180225_205802.jpg (488x563, 31K)

INTP

intp 127 iq mathematician

Attached: 1491953058314.png (281x263, 135K)

It's just I sometimes re-do the tests to make sure I don't fucked up in any part. Since the result is the same, I accepeted the test veredict, tho I don't see myself as one INTP-T

>using MBTI pseudoscience and not superior Big Five

Attached: 2D.jpg (536x831, 74K)

Well mbti test are crap anyway, you should just read the type and function descriptions if you want to know what you are.

That may be true. I usualy don't take these tests very seriously, because the human being is somewhat more complex and can be somewhat erratic from time to time. Just now I re-done the test to see the result and I recieved INFP (mediator personality).
If you ask myself what I personaly consider myself, I will say I am a average person with very emotional personality. I can get carried away very easily by what I feel and sometimes this turns out for the worst.
I don't realy like staying around people, just my gf, and majority of my mental power is directed to ideas I still didnt wrote down to try publish it
Right now I am feeling very bad for some reason, tho I have a huntch on what the reason might be.
I actualy feeling very melancholic. Fucking should go to r9k right now...

I'm INTP, apparently. I also want to kill myself.

Same here

INFJ. I have taken various online tests including that one over the span of like 10 years and it is always INFJ.

Based
intjs should read old dosto to learn humility And be less autistic.

ENTJ. Objectively the best personality type.

I'm an INTP degenarate fuck.
Functional productive person under performing career wise.

>Jung
No. The best one available atm would be the big five test, as the results from it have shown to have more consistency than other models even across cultures, although not all of the factors have been shown to be that easy to replicate.

t. former psychology student

>le accuracy meme
It's bullshit anyway, might as well have fun with it

Oh Christ you took the words out of my mouth

>ENFP/INFP
am i bipolar?

>before Veeky Forums: INTP
>after Veeky Forums: INFP
Thanks I guess...?

Me too, anons. INTP. But don't feel like one. I mean I overanalyze and look for flaws in things but I also hate math, I like lit and art, ffs.

MBTI is like astrology amirite? Psychology is all pseudoscience. I'm a skeptic btw

Attached: file.png (2374x1958, 71K)

this test is prtty bullshit but I got ISTJ

Rec me some INTP books.
I really like Calvino and Jorge Luis Borges.

ISTP.

In the past I have been INTJ (teenager), and INFP (20s).

>before Veeky Forums: INTJ
>after Veeky Forums: ENFJ
Not sure how that happened.

MBTI is a cancer that's been spreading across boards for awhile so that politicizing retards can have another identity to fight over and it doesn't need to be here.

Really "INTP" tards try to play the masterrace card.

No need to take it again. I always get ENTP.

Fairly accurate description desu. But I don't hate routine (like it says), I'm just bad at keeping one

I got the same results. Am I retarded?

INFP

>intj this time
I've done this little quiz 5 times now and never once gotten the same result. Am I retarded?

Why the fuck do you need this long of a test? Well i know why, tests are mental masturbation, giving you satifaction of being in one of the categories that are unique and broad enough to make you feel like a part of a group. The testing process brings out a sense of wonder and science making you believe it more. Save yourself some time and just choose extrovert/introvert and thinking/feeling and so on. And this is only for experts: don't do any quizzes anymore in your life, or at least know that they provide zero insight.
ENTJ here

Any other INFJ-Ts here? What're you reading?

>Samarkand
>Cantos (Pound)
>Incidents of Travel in Egypt

ENTP master race.

We don't accomplish shit in life due to our abysmal attention spans and our addiction to novelty, but we know how to have a hell of a good ride without being restrained by emotional second-guessing or feelings of obligation or guilt.

Being an ENTP is basically constant mental masturbation. You're using your gift of intelligence and problem solving skills for the selfish end of finding clever ways to give your subconscious mind as many and as strong pleasant stimuli as possible, 24/7. You don't genuinely feel caring for other aspects of your life other than that they are a means to that end. Personal relationships, life experiences, everything you employ in a calculated manner to stimulate yourself, and that's all you exist for.

At least that's how it is for me. Are other ENTP bros like that or am I just a weird autist?

INFP-T
Over the years I used to get INTP or INTJ but whatever, I'm always a mess.

INTJ master race

Same

Commander.

Attached: 16 Personalities Mar 12 2018.jpg (1154x697, 170K)

Teach me your ways

I don't give a damn what people think of me. I believe in pursuing the truth, and speaking only the facts, even if it's not what people want to hear. I believe that people should be free to speak their mind and share their ideas, however they will also be open to judgement on that because free speech extends to all. I'm pursuing a writing career and have written both fiction and non-fiction. I've tried to join the Military a couple times before but sadly have not been accepted, I will likely try again before long. I'm an accurate shot, I highly value the lessons we can learn from history, and I believe that the identity politics is bullshit. A lot of my views are quite libertarian in nature, at least from what I understand libertarian views to be.

Life is a whole lot better when you stop giving a fuck what other people think.

What's a good website for the big five? I don't want to pay

Insecurity: The Post. It is clearly pseudoscience, but why does it upset you so much?

Same. I usually get that but now I'm INTP-T.

Can we all agree that this is the type least suited to living in the world? I don't know how long I'm going to make it.

ENTP 133 iq mathematician. I'm you but better

Pretty much this senpai

why though

MBTI is for plebs
but just a reminder that if you are an I you should kys

Attached: dannyfookinhouellebecq.png (500x500, 323K)

GET OUT OF MY FUCKING HEAD

Seriously, though, ILI is almost a dead ringer and is uncomfortably accurate.

used to be entp

Attached: me.jpg (1430x869, 92K)

lit and art have an intuitive basis to them. You might not like the rigor of mathematics, but when exploring lit and art, you are, in a way, exploring a massive mathematical function, discovering new parts of the equation as you go. This is of course, just analogical, not exactly equatable.

sounds like INTP with an agenda

Reminder that if you score in the Thinking category rather than Feeling category you're likely a degenerate, soulless bug-man who is everything wrong with this world.

Attached: cc3F4M3.png (500x700, 191K)

>This Jungian nonsense test is shit
>Take this other Jungian nonsense test instead

retard

t. Te valuing type