You don't have to tell me twice! But during the stone age...!

>You don't have to tell me twice! But during the stone age...!
What did he mean by this?

Attached: 856.jpg (770x1050, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sonichu.com/cwcki/Destruction_Of_Chris's_House
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nkt even he knows.

That during the stone age YOU DID have to tell those stupid cavemen twice! Lmao

I get the impression he thinks dinosaurs were alive at the time of prehistoric cavemen.

LOL!

IT’S SHE NOW. CHRISTINE IS A PROUD LESBIAN.

Attached: image.jpg (960x960, 447K)

My wooden badge was delicious!

I honestly feel really bad for this guy. I know he's an asshole himself, but still. Veeky Forums, ED, cwcwiki and kiwi pretty much ruined his life.

Chris's life came pre-ruined. Internet morons just exacerbated it a bit.

The Kiwi Farms have also been responsible for some positive things, like stigmatizing certain forms of trolling against him and putting together a very nice and thoughtful care package when he burned his house down by making coffee in the bathroom at 3:00 a.m.

That said, yes, I think you have to feel bad for Chris if you're not deranged.

>he burned his house down by making coffee in the bathroom at 3:00 a.m.
I've only ever skimmed around the whole Chris chan stuff but this is making me want to delve deeper.

Let's not forget Chris's profound musings on the topic of religion.

Attached: cb3be59ae10b48b5b3804fcaa399df87 (1).jpg (825x1050, 247K)

It's genuinely pretty fascinating. I think there's a Chris sleeping inside all of us. It's our responsibility to ourselves to make sure that that Chris never wakes up and turns us into backwards-looking, hyper-introverted, underachieving manchildren.

Oh, and here you are: sonichu.com/cwcki/Destruction_Of_Chris's_House

Attached: download (7).jpg (241x209, 8K)

What in the?
Sonichu, run!

You don't have to tell me twice!

...But during the stone age?

Where stone-age means stone-age as opposed to the cretaceius era, and where the pokemon in the sky is a meteor.

Who is the shirtless dude

That's his idealized version of himself.

He willingly gave them all that TMI information about himself. He and his parents are really only to blame.

Many people will pretend that it's all his fault when it's clearly his mental illness. People are kicking the blind man and are laughing at him for not seeing.

that's Ivy

>when it's clearly his mental illness
saying "X has a mental illness" is a cop-out. it's your responsibility as someone with a mental illness to seek help, or at the very least, not inflict yourself on other people.

t. someone with bpd

Cretaceous

gesundheit

>Many people will pretend that it's all his fault when it's clearly his mental illness
What's the difference?

HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Is that Sonic-Lavos?

Attached: 1460390406213.png (235x215, 6K)

The worst that've happened to him have all been things he's done with no input from trolls. No one told him to try and run people over and mace Gamestop.

>You have been visited by God. Your enemies of 4-cent garbage will be vanquished and your eternal clock will be restored, but only if you reply to this post with "Hallelujah!"

Hallelujah!

He's autistic dude. I know that doesn't excuse everything but you can't exactly discern what parts of his social awkwardness and stupidity are because of it. Nobody in their right mind would do that.