Why is men’s lust for teenage/early 20s girls so largely documented and even implicitly accepted...

why is men’s lust for teenage/early 20s girls so largely documented and even implicitly accepted, with a lot of older men dating them, but it isn’t, and will never be, the same for women attracted to younger men? most men in their 20s already know that they won’t stop being attracted to girls their own age even when they’re older and this doesn’t stop them. how does a girl in her 20s come to terms with the fact that she might not ever be attracted to older men even as she gets older?

pic unrelated because the protagonist wants to fuck 14 yo boys and i don’t, but it raised these questions

Attached: B5659C80-CCB1-424B-8BA3-9E73DD04CB53.jpg (296x445, 37K)

You're asking the wrong question.

The relevant issue here that real women actually deal with is: how do they come to terms with the fact that in their 20s, they've already hit their peak of attractiveness?

Why do women suck dick and men eat pussy? Idk

>why is women's lust for mid 30s to even early 50s men so largely documented and even implicitly accepted, but it isn’t, and will never be, the same for men attracted to older women? most women in their 20s already know that they won’t stop being attracted to men over their own age even when they’re older and this doesn’t stop them. how does a girl in her 20s come to terms with the fact that she might not ever be attracted to older men even as she gets older?

Attached: 1508878864905.png (741x568, 43K)

To answer your question
>Men want to breed, and younger women are easier to mold.
>Women want to feel safe for their future years of child bearing and small-children caring.
Young women are fertile and breed healthier children.
Older men are more experienced and usually have their life situation in order, they have an aura of security about them.

A woman wants man that can provide security and resources.
A man wants a trophy thot.
Your exceptions can go fuck each other.

tfw you're 20 and you've never been with a girl younger than you

I’d just like to point out that the first and second half of OP’s first paragraph contradict each other.

how?

But the rule is that young women go for young men.

how do get milf gf?

Men are supposed to dominate women and women are supposed to be subservient to their man. It's instinctual and everyone feels it; consciously or not. Pretty much all stems from that.

Men become better in every way long into life, Women become essentially useless after 30 or 35. But for some irrational reason there are men attracted to milf types.. so maybe there is hope for some older women.

I already reproduced once and the girl ran off and married someone else so... I'm not even sure what I want in life anymore - maybe just an ex-machina type robot to fuck and cook me things, that would be nice.

Attached: The-Big-O.jpg (600x450, 32K)

TFW you're 20 and youve never been near a girl

I specialize in dating older women. Its the same story every time
>me 25
>her 35-45
>her single or married career woman
>explicitly or implicitly feminist
>she pays for shit, drives me around, cooks/buys me food, lets me sleep at her place
>sexy time
>after 1-3 months she realizes I will never pay for her anything or support her. She does not get any long term emotional satisfaction out of having a fuck buddy. She thought its what she wanted but its not.
>she gets emotional and demands more of me
>I stop texting her
>its her fault and I dont feel bad

this has happened 8 times. this *exact* story. 8 times.

>le gigolo face
are you a cute twink or what

>why is men’s lust for teenage/early 20s girls so largely documented and even implicitly accepted
Because it's the norm.

>and will never be, the same for women attracted to younger men?
Because it's the exception.

Attached: okcupid_data_ideal_age_of_partner_by_sex.jpg (1410x732, 127K)

>single, dumpy middle aged women getting more and more desperate on shitty dating sites
depressing

this but 22

The price of sexual liberation.

tfw you're 21 and your gf is 16

I'm average sized and good looking but you wouldnt think there is anything special about me if you saw me.

I lost my virginity when I was 22 and Ive had a new girl every 1-3 months on average since then. dont stress about it, its overrated. masturbating alone is better than 50% of sex.

Not him, but I'm not interested in just losing my virginity. I'd rather fall in love and get married, lose my virginity, and start a family, in that order.

I can respect that.

because men are attracted to fertility, women to status.
Aristotle said the perfect combo of age was around 18 year old female, 35 year old male.
Woman on the height of her beauty and fertility, man at an age where he got to amass status and ability to provide.

Attached: 11046265_1713085538924973_7375850234340674644_n.jpg (535x800, 54K)

>muh traditionalism

lul spend about 5 minutes thinking critically; in 100 years all of our dna will be obselete, the best anyone can do now is have some fun make some sloppy cavepaintings and hope the cyborg gods appreciate our work on some level

Attached: DUzTeqYW4AAqqn4.jpg (1080x1080, 138K)

Cool, maybe I should be chasing eighteen year-olds afterall.

I know women who look and act 25 when they're 17. I know 35-40 year old women who look 25 and act 17. I know a 27 year old women who is a more mature of mind and intelligent than 99% of all women I have ever met over 50 and she barely looks 18.

I add to that, I've known women give birth to healthy, intelligent, beautiful children when they are in their early 40s (with some complications, but nothing that affected the children)

And some (many) 16-25 girls are total fugly fuckwits who you wouldn't want to marry until theyve benefited from some wisdom of years and a few wrinkles to make the face more handsome and less baby

Age is an arbitrary thing. Anyone who spends time around actual women knows this

>The provider role in this day and age

Wonder how relations will change once we get ubi.

the answer to leading a fulfilling life is not in hedonism.

Im going to be a wizard in 3 years.
Books didn't fill the void, Veeky Forums

Yes, so arbitrary it literally makes you infertile at some point and causes the chance of genetic defects to skyrocket.

Are you a 15th century catholic monk or someone who unironically read 12 rules for life?

>ubi
is a meme. You'll sooner see Skynet wipe out humanity in your lifetime than you are going to see ubi. Why would the productive classes want to feed and clothe you for being a lazy piece of shit? The only reason for any social security existing at all is because it's a cheaper solution to keep the rabble from rioting than to try and execute those who are only a drain on society. You know what's going to happen with ubi? In this information age of ours, with all the data people have handed over to google and facebook and whatnot, the elites ruling over society will be able to create algorithms and AIs who can calculate just how little they can pay and how much they can exploit any given individual before they start throwing molotov cocktails. And that's the sweet spot where they will keep the vast majority of the population forever: Just miserable enough to endure another day but not miserable enough to make any problems. That's your future. If anything is going to affect future relations, it's the constant state of misery resulting from never ending financial insecurity and exploitation.

>okcupid
>data

panem et circenses.

This isn't new to the information/tech age

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1400x787, 446K)

heh, so you read the wikipedia article on the hunger games and just HAD to inject your little piece of wisdom huh, kid? lemme tell you: you're way out of depth. you don't know jack about what that buster said, or if you do, ya think you can one-up 'em, play the r*ddit game, get some more upboats than the guy because something about what he said peeves ya off. but this ain't the place, kid. you're in for some hard knocks if you don't wise up quick.

It's not exactly now, true enough. What is new is the data available to the elites. They will be able to determine with more precision than ever before how little bread and circus they need to give to the lower classes before shit hits the fan. They will not pay a single cent more than necessary. So ubi is not going to be some future utopia of leisure time and robots doing all the work. At best it's going to be a dystopia of the lamest circuses and the stalest bread imaginable.

>this question
The absolute state of the mundo moderno.

>stalest bread imaginable
Man lives not by bread alone, but by the very Word of God.

Attached: 1_17_St_Anthony_the_Abbott-500-x-417.jpg (300x250, 22K)

Anyonw who has spend their time around people knows that all this evolutionary psychology talk is a defense mechanism against their inadequacy.

It was Beard's SPQR videos, but ok.

Yes... Of course... past a certain age, depending on the person.

If you're only worried about plowing a field and growing some seeds, then 18 is an ideal age, sure.

But if we're talking about beauty and quality of companionship aswell, there is a massive variety of women between the ages of 18-45 and quality absolutely does not correspond with age, and healthy children are possible throughout. That's my point.

But you're not a king selecting a wife and concubines in a time where infant mortality rates are high

We're talking about modern women, modern men, and modern relationships. Noone wants to marry a fucking 18 year old. Yes, they're fertile, but this day and age of medicine and sterile environments and fertility treatments it's not something you have to worry about. Yes, they're sexy, but only in the way an 18 year girl can be sexy, and they're also dumb children.

The only way marrying an 18 year old is a good idea is if you're 18 yourself

>implicitly accepted

Not really.

well that's what religion was invented for, innit? to keep you content with being hungry, dumb and exploited. cause after you die you'll get into the eternal sugarcream wonderland for being such a good little servant :^)

This is a complete fucking meme OP.

Nutting's novel shows far more clearly the double standards about paedophilia that are commonly accepted in society. Read the reviews of the novel and see how often people laud the author for "empathy" and tacitly justify the story of a predatory stalker hunting children to fuck until she tires of them. Imagine the outcry if a literary critic today wrote an article arguing the same for Humbert. Rebecca Solnit literally wrote an essay accussing all the men she knew who didn't immediately scream "HUMBERT'S A FUCKING RAPIST REEEEEEE" of being misogynists. Paedophile men get calls of "string them up", paedophile women get "nice" and "what a lucky guy". Tampa, a novel about an adult woman obsessed with fucking children, has nothing to do with the apparent unfairness of older women not having their desires for early 20s men publicly lauded or at the very least tolerated.

I think you're projecting feelings of a pessimistic future of the human race as opposed to any actual analysis. Lots of assertions and little in the way of evidence or interesting thought. Comes across as bitter.

Wtf does dating older women actually offer me as a young man?

Experience, security, maturity, less pressure on job crap.

No it's just that the answer to a fulfilling life isnt hedonism. Why don't you stop rationalizing and pretending you can be happy without traditional WISDOM in your life, kiddo? :^)

Thats why you take her back to the old farm and dont let her have access to the (((internet/magazines))) etc.

Tampa? Que tampa?

Bitterness, jadedness. The complete lack and corruption of any youthful spirit and bubbly nature.

The opportunity to legally fuck them.

you’ve been on the roosh v forum too long, man. that isn’t gonna happen to you and you know it.

Not having to deal with braindead thots.

> have their life situation in order, they have an aura of security about them.

> men are interested in slamming tight pussy
> women are interested in money

really made me think

p much this, just a year older

>relationships with age-gaps larger than five years around the teens and twenties

Attached: 1518174836364.jpg (717x960, 79K)

Teenage/early 20s males don’t have money

Attached: awoofuhbee.png (900x900, 377K)

not him but that sounds like a comfy life. he doesn't know about regrets yet, probably. or he gets a traditionboner from consciously choosing right action. also i'm mid-30s and have had a few gfs and banged some sloots but not more than a dozen. i don't know what the fuck kind of shallow desperate fag spends a lot of time chasing vagoo, it's more trouble than its worth and usually requires you tolerate some redditor brainlette.

there's more important things in life than smashing privates together until they look like rhubarb.

>>muh personal preferences
>>the rule
kek you know women existed before you entitled metoo trash right?

They get married and have childre fulfilling more roles than beauty, alternatively they get a job and stay single whores until they expire gracelessly

A 45 year old dude: I want a more mature woman in my life. Maybe 24 years old...

What that chart omits is the shape of the men in question along with the age, ladies on OKC are notoriously entitled, and it wasn't until I got swole that I started getting replies, which I knew weren't anything remotely referring to shared interests, as I messaged a lot of these chicks on a 1:1 account using pictures I lifted from Veeky Forums. Trying to shame guys on age preferences is a bad hill to die on

Attached: wewish.png (1408x791, 561K)

what
many many men love "cougars"
society as a whole also is way more compassionate in their treatment of women who have relations with kids and teenagers

well it's not just about money, is it..

at least from my perspective, what's attractive about older guys is their confidence, their emotional & intellectual development, and of course, the sex.

obviously not all older guys have these qualities, but they occur more frequently in that population than my age group.

t. beta provider

The type of confidence that only comes with financial security I assume?

>Sex

I'm sure turning down young guys die to inexperience won't cause problems in the long run.

women don't seem to mature past their 20s

>tfw 25 and wife is 18

>Alissa Nutting
Wish I was nutting inside her

What the fuck are you talking about?

Finally someone said it

she’s cute

Attached: 983F558A-D024-4E62-A659-E9CBF34C9E5E.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

holy shit

t. angry pedophile who doesn’t care about female pedophilia

>you need to be a pedo in order to notice obvious double standards

Those fucking breasts sweet god

GIB MILKIES

Men and women both get better with age, to a certain point, but it so happens that that point is much later for men than it is for women.

holy shit you think if i went to one of her readings in a striped tshirt and tight cargo shorts and a shark tooth necklace i would have a chance?

This is the literal truth and one of the saddest developments in history is that modern society encourages women to make themselves - and thereby men - miserable. There's a reason mental illness and suicide rates are on the rise for young women. They hit thirty and all they have is their first dead dog(s) and a second generation surrogate for their maternal instincts to replace them. At least a man has a chance at falling back on reason and philosophy to stay sane. How many women are capable of the same?

They have children then. That's what women want most.

Imagine actually being persuaded into thinking wagecuckery is desireable. Women are a meme

WUT

Go back in time and tell that to your father.

Back in time it wasn’t wagecuckery. Well it depends how far back you go.

Hed prob agree since he was a dirty hippie

>But for some irrational reason there are men attracted to milf types

Attached: 1310044776985.jpg (300x400, 16K)

This, but 25

Attached: 1517800843501.jpg (640x640, 74K)

>white
A M E R I C A

Attached: imageproxy.jpg (1024x1024, 160K)

I find this attractive. Pure & innocent people creep me the fuck out.

>18 year old female, 35 year old male.
That's disgusting and a stupid idea

>but it isn’t, and will never be, the same for women attracted to younger men?
What a load of bullshit. They've made entire TV shows and movies about this crap and it's MUCH more accepted in society than older men/younger girls.