Is islam on mormon/scientologist level of stupid?

Is islam on mormon/scientologist level of stupid?

Attached: 114523.jpg (250x202, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZCHHfBeu0QE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mormon yes, Scientology is actually sophisticated and impressive

>failed science fiction writer rants about thetans, oppresive personalities and the alien overlord Xenu, also some mumbo-jumbo on the evils of psychology

Islam is stupider than Jehovah’s Witnesses, but not as stupid as Mormonism. Islam is very close in terms of stupidity though. I don’t know enough about Scientology to offer input there

I don't have a single intellectual argument against Islam on principle; only in contextual terms.
Saged and reported.

Consider this then:
youtu.be/ZCHHfBeu0QE
And let's not even jump into the morality issues.

It’s mid-evil
The culture is backwards and very traditionalists, which is ironic because the people who hate them the most want the same thing and the people who support it want to do absolutely everything opposite of it.

Religion is an ironic meme taken too far. Brainlets didn't understand that the founders were just being ironic and took it seriously. I, however, am a smart ironic Christian. My Christian irony is so sophisticated that people actually believe that I'm being sincere.

The first time someone described mormonism to be i literally thought he was joking

Mormonism is comfy though. I don't perceive them as a treat, they only bash some of their gays once in a while, and even then Salt Lake City is one of the gay friendliest cities in the world.

You can't argue with the results. Also he was 100% right about psychology

This guy gets it, praise Christi

Islam isn't a single religion dumbshit... there are literally thousands of sects. THOUSANDS. It's not that easy. Which one are you rfefering to? Hanafi? Hanbali? Shia? Sunni? Ibadhi? Madhi?

> not mentoring ahmadiyya
I’m a little hurt

>thousands of sects of goatfuckers

Attached: 125_3.png (320x320, 194K)

>Also he was 100% right about psychology
what part exactly?

That its full of shit, makes up non-existent conditions, is full of sociopathic reptiles and perpetuates the problems it purports to treat

21st century limited western conceptions of Islam =/= Islam.

Pick up a book you nerds.

It was a totalitarian warcult from the beginning

Would you like if someone slapped Mormons, Catholics, Protestants and orthodox Christians together in the title as just “Christians”?

instead of casting your unsupported fallible opinion on psychology, how about you come with some examples? you cannot as a whole judge a field as mere charlatanism

just like 21 century communism =/= real communism

>>if I spout buzzwords I don't have to engage critically with my conceptions!

No, politics are inherent in Islam, and so is Sharia. It is not a deviation from the book if you chop off the heads of adulterers.

The big irony is that you are employing romantic notions that were fabricated by western orientalists.

I literally haven't made any positive claims lol

>Would you like if someone slapped [...] Catholics, Protestants and orthodox Christians together in the title as just “Christians”?

Yes that would be perfectly normal and true to the spirit of each group and their own identity.
Mormonism is difference since they have an entire seperate Prophet and canonical divine text

Do any of these Muslim sects have an extra prophet after Mohammad?

There's hardly a "field" to speak of, psychology is a frankenstein mess of incongruent methodologies assumptions and practices. The only thing they all share in common is gangsterish commitment to their mutual self promotion and illusory identity as a science.

Islam is a totalitarian death cult which you are denying because you are an orientalist.

You belief artificial divide between what you finnd attractive in Islamic civilisation (i.e. Islamic spirituality) and the negative stereotypes that are present in the West about Islam. You are complicit in fabricating a divide that has never existed. Read Chittick.

Agatha Christie best author

Yeah
From personal experience my family is ahmadiyya Muslim ( I’m apathiest now) and the believe in a fairly recent prophet. Also every religious figure is seen as a prophet who just didn’t just convey the right message properly

As an ex-Muslim I implore everyone with an opinion to spend just a few hours reading the Quran. It's so obviously barbaric I'm astounded that people debate this

Well my smelly small dicked little brown friend, thats all well good but the vast majority of Muslims would behead your little special snowflake sect for defying the central tenant of Islam which is the primacy of Mohammad as the last Prophet

Mormons aren't Christians but the rest are so in many contexts talking about them as a whole is perfectly justified
In some other contexts more nuance is needed of course though

No, I'm denying making arbitrary claims in the positive like some sort of indisputable truth because your current socio-political situation has deemed Islam as an acceptable target for pent-up angst when it really is no better or worse than the millions of other socio-cultural-religious-ideological boogeymen that have existed

It's like mormonism, yeah. I wouldn't go as far as call it Scientology-level.

Apart from the Mormons, no desu.

Yeah I know, my family left their country because of that
I can agree there are a lot of goat fuckers, but not all Muslims are goatfucker. Go make friends with a brown guy and you’ll probably make a good friend.

>because your current socio-political situation has deemed Islam as an acceptable target for pent-up angst when it really is no better or worse than the millions of other socio-cultural-religious-ideological boogeymen that have existed

Is literally
>You belief artificial divide between what you finnd attractive in Islamic civilisation (i.e. Islamic spirituality) and the negative stereotypes that are present in the West about Islam.

It's not appreciably different from much of the stuff that's in the Old Testament

True, if they are Persians.
سگ عرب

It really is, if you compare how King David (who is actually a villain in the Bible) and Mohammad are treated in their respected works its a categorical change of ethics

whereas scientology is a cult that brainwashes you and financially expoits you with selling you pseudo-scientific bullshit and bad science fiction as religious teaching, truly a superior method than psychology

>Its brainwashing when they do it!

Its just an alternative psycho-technology and one others find more productive and meaningful to their lives.

So "totalitarian death cult" isn't a negative stereotype?

Louis Farrakhan has perform Scientology audits so it's not a stretch. Ironic considering Hubbard's remarks about the prophet Mohammed.

Not when it accurately reflects reality. Islam is a martial death cult founded by a slave-owning merchant war lord. No naïve and romanticizing notions about Islamic spirituality will cover this up.

>"It's an enormous stone hanging suspended in the middle of a room, this is an incident called the Emanator by the way, and this thing is by the way the source of the Mohammedan Lodestone that they have hanging down there, that, eh, when Mohammed decided to be a good small-town booster in eh Kansas, Middle-East, or something of the sort. By the way, the only reason he mocked that thing up, is the trade wasn't good in his hometown. That's right. You read the life of Mohammed.
And he's got a black one and it sort of hung between the ceiling and the floor, I don't know, maybe they call it the Casbah or something or... Anyway, anyway, that thing is a mockup of the Emanator! The Emanator is bright, not black.
And so, your volunteer, who insists on a sightseeing trip, goes in and this thing is standing in the middle of the room, and it's going 'wong wong wong wong wong' and he says: "Isn't that pretty?". It sure is, and then he says "Mmmgrmrm ponk" Why, I'll tell you, they cart him from there, and they take him in and they do a transposition of beingness."
Based L Ron

Attached: C0A9FF4A-AE1B-4ADB-B3D7-0574B808D2E8.jpg (274x238, 61K)

Sharia is different than fiq. Sharia is just the arabic for "a path to God." Theres more than one interpretation for everyone.

Attached: 1517529495537.jpg (651x768, 96K)

Boo-yaa, what a revelation. I didn't know interpretations were a thing in religion! Get your head out of your arse, dude.

lol good luck proving that
psychologist aren't a cult that alienates you from your family and friends

I love religion threads, they attract the most insecure faggots.

>psychologist aren't a cult that alienates you from your family and friends

You say that like its a good thing

How are we judging this exactly?

>martial death cult
Where do I sign up?

I kinda like islam. The ranking for me goes
Catholicism>Sedevacantism>Ethipoian Orthodoxy with the absolute madman Book of Enoch>rest of Orthodoxy>Keraism>Anglicans>Sunni and Shia Islam>Sufism>Lutheranism>Calvinism> Mormons>Taoism>Rabbinic Judaism>Buddhism>Rest(unless I forgot something)

>Buddhism last

Patrician

Attached: harold-bloom.jpg (1368x1026, 83K)