"The hobbits had large, hairy feet(and so of course had big hairy schlongs as well)"

>"The hobbits had large, hairy feet(and so of course had big hairy schlongs as well)"
How did Tolkien get away with this? It's a kid's book ffs

Attached: 2FBC0DD1-D2CC-4AA4-BD22-497E74DE24B1-13706-000017CDBD25B90C.jpg (410x600, 82K)

It was a different time.

Attached: 1465904687025.gif (400x750, 66K)

>tmw Gandalf said the n word
I understand that this book was written in the first half of the 20th century, but I would've guess that that kind of language would still have been taboo.

>Duh NazGul wuz a good boi. He dindu nuffin

Also, nice quads.

>tfw nazgûl is elvish for "big king nigger"

Attached: Lord Dunsany.jpg (449x570, 42K)

>the n word

>yfw ywn have hairy feet hobit gf

fyi hobbits dont have large feet, just hairy feet. the large thing happened because some fantasy artists started drawing it that way and it caught on

technically SOME hobbits have larger feet, like the proudfoots, but the hobbits in the books dont

Attached: 1520912396094.jpg (720x715, 57K)

We all of us know this; that is not the point of the thread you pedantic nerd.

thats false. you didnt know that. why are you trying to look cool?

Well, the whole scene where they gang-rape Galadriel wouldn't have made much sense without that background information. It's called foreshadowing.

i get the joke of this thread but youre missing the low hanging fruit thats actually in the book

>‘Rope!’ cried Sam, talking wildly to himself in his excitement and relief. ‘Well, if I don’t deserve to be hung on the end of one as a warning to numbskulls! You’re nowt but a dumb nigger, Sam Gamgee: that’s what the Gaffer said to me often enough, it being a word of his. Rope!’

Attached: tumblr_mmarmkvPu11r9sav2o2_400.jpg (400x600, 76K)

in early 20th century Britain nigger was a neutral term. Hence Conrad's "The Nigger in the Narcissus", Christie's "Ten Little Niggers", Lord Keynes once saying the only worthwhile and creative people in america were "the niggers"

if Lord Keynes thought that niggers were so great why didnt he just move to a country ran by niggers?

He was talking about American niggers in contradistinction to other Americans, not niggers in general in contradistinction to other races all over the earth.
Also there would have been only two such countries on earth at the time.

its such a ridiculous statement that it seems more insulting than anything else

its like when parents talk about their literally mentally retarded kids as being really smart...well not that depressing but you get the idea. calling a win a lose if bad form. white americans specifically basically invented the modern world and walked on the fucking moon multiple times just to wave its dick around to the rest of the world and russia

its seriously as if you called the slaves of ancient Greece the true thinkers of the era

Just sounds like something you say while speaking at a nigger college or something and not expecting anyone else to ever hear it. like when Hillary talked to a feminist group about "women being the true victims of war" or when politicians show up to hispanic rallies with a fresh spay tan to fit in

Why are you so fucking triggered by something a homosexual British economist said about America in the 1920s?

>its its its its
AUGHHHHHH HAH HGHHH AGHHH AUGH AHHHHH ANNNN ANNO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1519424377061.jpg (540x611, 83K)

tis the way i type

MUH NONEXISTENT ACHIEVEMENTS

Attached: amerilard 38.png (420x420, 11K)

I didn’t know that.