What's with this board's delusional conception of women? "They're childish, passionless...

What's with this board's delusional conception of women? "They're childish, passionless, and utterly useless for anything but sex" is the type of shit I hear when you guys discuss them. Or even worse "What has reading books by male authors on women taught you about women" like what? Have any of you had a successful relationship? I find it so bizarre that I've consistently made friends and relationships with insightful, smart, and creative women for my whole life yet every big brain genius on this board thinks they're all idiots? Do you guys ever leave your room? Is this r9k?

Attached: 220px-Schopenhauer.jpg (220x263, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kotaku.com/the-disturbing-reality-of-sex-on-the-internet-as-told-1795671083
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I,ve had a few serious relationships and I have concluded that what that 15 year old kid said to me in highschool remains the best advice that exists for dealing with women:
treat them like shit

any other course of action is just a disaster

fuck this poster, and fuck women.

>why is Veeky Forums unable to conceive of women, jews, negroes and muslims outside of its own echo chamber?

good of you to notice this trenchant insight OP

woman intelligence is different from male intelligence. that is all

Women are like all people I just ask them questions about their self and let them talk. People are egotistical it is not sex specific.

women are like little kids and men are like little dogs. the first one is lead by their emotions while the latter is loyal as long as you keep him in check

Fair point but I thought this board was supposed to be for the smart kids or something? My ex graduated cum de laude and got a full ride to UCLA for grad school. She was annoying as hell but she's brilliant and wildly creative. I don't see where people here get off thinking all women are idiots

sick of these reddit fags

>and wildly creative
oh so when she looks in the oven she sees a tiny dragon blowing fire on the chicken

>that is all
IT'S NOT 1999 AND YOU AREN'T MADDOX YOU DIPSHIT

>wildly creative
so shes the blandest and most annoying person ever.

I have a gf and find most women goddamn annoying tbqh. Even she has her annoyance spells. Why is every fucking women an attention whore? I don't think i've met 1 (one) that isnt at least a little bit.

>annoyance spells
"it's pronounced LEVIOSAAAAHH"

Lol nah this is her art, it's some edgy shit but was p cool when it came out.

kotaku.com/the-disturbing-reality-of-sex-on-the-internet-as-told-1795671083

Read Weininger

>feminist art about sex
What a surprise.

ten points to gryffindor

Indignant. I like it. Very nice.

>Kotaku

That's pretty sick.
Now stop larping as your own ex ethot

>>>/gaschamber/

Have you considered that the “annoying as hell aspect” is what make men think women are childish ?

Having a lot of succes with women actually makes you more misogynistic.

Also read Pimp by Iceberg Slim.

thats it baby get mad

Well, it probably stems from sexual frustration. I don't feel threatened by women, being a homosexual, they often annoy me but it's not like I have to deal with them as more than casual acquaintances. If I had to woo them for sex I imagine it would make me bitter.

Fucking this. It actually makes me sick how fucking ez women are once you figure out how to consistently sleep with them.

It's more general frustration than sexual frustration. Fucking women is easy, what comes with it is tiresome.

I think it's the hedgehog paradox issue. We have to fuck women due to our biological drives but we hate being around other people because being emotionally available only makes us more prone to being hurt.

>having success with women makes you misogynistic

Lol what? People like to have sex. It's really easy to have sex, just because this site told you that it's some huge feat to fuck more than one girl doesn't mean the rest of the world thinks that. You became more misogynistic because you realized that people like to have sex and it's not hard to have it if you're decently charming and attractive? I don't really get it.

Same for you too. It was never hard to sleep with girls and you believing in the myth that it is is the only reason you feel this way now.

Women are simply inferior to us as white men of virtue, dont you agree guys?

Fucking normie get out

Seconded. It gets pretty tiresome. I have colleagues and classes full of intelligent literate women, and these mouth-breathers just loudly deny their existence as if their sanity depended on it.

I’ve never made a single thread on Veeky Forums because you all repulse my highest sensibilities but i assure you if i did and if its form was such as yours is, id want at least ten anons eviscerating me for poor diction, uncreative thought and lesser intellectual capacity. you fucking pleb

>6 question marks
>what's with
>like what?
OP confirmed female or brainlet normie

Well yeah eventually women just become a number to you and not a person. Do you think chad types that get laid all the time actually respect women?

Do you realize that it's your choice to reduce their value as humans rather than an it being an inherent product of an active sex life? Somehow I've been well off with women my whole life and had some terrible relationships with them and manage to love and cherish them as whole human beings just like I do everyone else. It's not their fault that you hate them, it's your own doing.

>harboring negative feelings for people doesn't feel good
>acknowledge this and choose to view people with compassion because it benefits both myself and others
>i'm the brainlet for not hating on people and going about my life filled with bitterness

Somehow all the big brains in this board never figured out that it doesn't feel good to resent people. Really makes you think!

>Look at that woman getting gangbanged and pissed on, she's a human being that should be loved and respected
Lol.

You're a brainlet because you talk like a retard and your shit's all fucked up

This only works if you are a cuck who doesn't want to reproduce. If you plan on having a family then you can't respect hoes and cherish them like you would a quality woman. No one wants the mother of their children to be the ex town bike, God forbid the kids have to suffer because of their moms past.

Like most progressive ideologies it completely ignores the effect this kind of thinking will have on the family unit. Seeing as how the family unit is the building block of society, I would say it's better to shame thots rather than encourage them. Once we get to a BNW incubator type system then I can see promiscuity not being a societal ill ( in that case it will be the society itself that is ill ).

Yes I do realize this. That's why people stop caring about random thots they met at a bar because they were just part of their le active sex life.

I used to live the steroid playboy life. Let me tell you, nothing dehumanizes others and yourself as much as that kind of lifestyle does. It broke my faith in women completely for a few years after I decided it wasn't for me. I'm glad I went through it because I learned from it, but I wouldn't want that life again. Nor would I respect anyone who chooses to lead such a life.

This is actually pretty true

Normies have a mental block when it comes to involuntary celibacy. It's simply inconceivable for them, and they react with outright hostility when someone claims to be one. They believe incels are all delusional and really could get laid if they were less bitter, stopped hating women for no reason, got a better haircut and hit th gym. The problem is that they're wrong more often than they're right when they think that way.
The take away is that it is so extraordinarily difficult for some men to get laid that it may as well be swimming the Pacific. No new haircut, wardrobe or bench press PR will change that. These men inevitably grow increasingly estranged from women, and many begin to resent people who can easily engag in socio-sexual life.
I'm going to go on record and say that I don't hate women and OP would probably assume I'm a normie if he met me IRL, but I'm an incel without hope for finding a girlfriend.

I don't think less of women and can easily get laid.
But I'm emotionally impotent.
Being an ugly chauvnist would be easier to deal with. Incels are cry babies, I I can't cum inside another human being because I have such a fucked up relationship to myself and my emotions. If I hear on more mgtow queer say 'roastie' I will end it all.