Veeky Forums is now an anti-democratic, socially Christian conservative board with liberal economics

Veeky Forums is now an anti-democratic, socially Christian conservative board with liberal economics.

Attached: joe rog.jpg (3000x2000, 758K)

>is now

Its always been that way

No, there's just some sentient leukemia called "Donaldfags" who's reading list spans Jordon Peterson and the Art of the Argument by Stefan Molyneux knocking around. Veeky Forums has always been marxist at least.

Who the fuck is this guy exactly? I've avoided even hearing his voice for years now. All I know is that he's allegedly a "radical centrist." I don't know if that just means he's a flagrant contrarian or if "radical centrist" is newspeak for someone who opposes political polariziation/extremity.

>anti-democratic, socially Christian conservative board with liberal economics.

Trump fans are none of those things though

He's unironically the modern incarnation of Socrates, the man who asks questions

I could have sworn the schedule said we were communal Zuni mystics all this week.

Progressives don't even know who their enemy is anymore

I thought we were marxists this month in hopes of zeziek getting better soon

Attached: 7F6F3DF2-EE49-46E0-B7FC-2D49B41F708B.jpg (563x563, 47K)

I thought our communal rotation this month was being Hutterites?

Veeky Forums is just a social hub for autistic anonymous retards to pretend to talk about literature

i don't watch rogan, but why do people keep insisting that he's some far-right dude? he's pretty much just an anti-sjw liberal. he's pro-ubi/pro-universal health care/pro-environment, etc. (the only issue he seems to really care about is drug legalization), but because he has some relatively innocuous alt-lite figure like jordan peterson on his show, people flip out and platforming nazis or something.

*flip out and act like he's platforming nazis

no lads our mystic communism this month is resurrecting The United Society of Believers in Christ's Second Appearing, and actually getting some work done. Cross dressing allowed in honour of dualistic Savior.

Veeky Forums will always be a leftist board. Just these retarded /pol/ posters going into places they aren't wanted.

>always be a leftist board
You're forgetting we're giving over next week to Edmund Burke fanciers. You should buy some blue socks or you'll feel left out.

Veeky Forums is only leftist on economical issue.

>shakers
i love the weeks with dances :3

it's always the most garbage people who have to neurotically police boundaries. explains /pol/. explains you.

>i love the weeks with dances :3
Dervish week was great.

Attached: lit.jpg (700x416, 326K)

Nabokov unironically turned me into an elitist but anti-authoritarian liberal

Attached: index.jpg (193x262, 5K)

a professional interviewer who like socrates readily admits he knows nothing but unlike socrates is expert at side-stepping offense. he subsists on axis deer and jalapenos and that good kush and alcohol.

Attached: joe.png (446x456, 262K)

>elitist but anti-authoritarian liberal

elitist authoritarian liberal is probably the end of history, unfortunately.

>the schedule
Come on, user, that hasn't been right since we put the Swedenborgians on it last June.

>elitist authoritarian liberal is probably the end of history
you should talk to this guy because that's the penultimate stage of history and you need to understand that for when zizek visits