What is the most convincing nonsensical philosophical systems like in some of Borges short stories?

What is the most convincing nonsensical philosophical systems like in some of Borges short stories?

Attached: timecubeflierimg.gif (528x359, 19K)

String theory

Neo-darwinian materialism

my diary unironically

Landian accelerationism

hermeticism

what the fuck is neo-dawrinian materialism? is this some meme term internet nerds made up for elitism / strawman purposes?

The basic idea which underlies time cube isn't even weird. All he's pointing out is that if we think of a day as a 24 hour period, which is punctuated by the rising and the setting of the sun, then, because the world is round, we can imagine four points on this globe, dawn, dusk, midday and midnight, which are all simultaneously present. Not, of course, at the same time and place, but at different places and forming for each place a "time."

The only peculiar thing about it is the intensity of the fixation on the idea. Like running through the streets, yelling "The sun IS going to rise again tomorrow!" That and of course, if we are going to call the different positions of the sun in relation to the earth a "time", then there are not only four but an infinite amount.

esoteric hitlerism

Nagel pls

Attached: 1476279910479.jpg (2666x988, 540K)

davidlynchism

Attached: Vwd0O2O.jpg (1075x1003, 339K)

right. you put into words what i was too lazy to.
problem is, he's diagnosed schizophrenic, who thinks negative numbers aren't real. or thought, at least

>not only four but an infinite amount.

Attached: ayy.gif (701x863, 82K)

wut?

Protolithic Andro-accelerated Nano-Machinic Unter-Creationism to bh

Esoteric hitlerism

Are you implying that Nature's Harmonic Simultaneous 4-Day Time Cube is not the ineffable, absolute truth of reality? Your stupid and evil kind are unfit to live, for you cannot see the glorious divinity of the cube when it is put right in front of you.

Time Cube is the greatest scientific, philosophical, and social discovery of all time. It is the theory of everything, that grants factual proven truth in all conceivable aspects of reality. Your ignorance is demonic, for you doom humanity to cubeless singularity and death.

Attached: timecube1.jpg (1256x1248, 124K)

Catholicism.

>Your ignorance of Harmonic Cube is demonic.

I lost it

he means eliminativist materialism + quantitative biology applying selection to every level of analysis, verificationists etc. the neo-neo-Huxley/Darwin hegemonic epistemology

>Richard Janczarski, also known online as "Cubehead", was a self-professed disciple of Ray who styled himself the "second-wisest human".[17] From 2004, Janczarski created the Time Cube fansite Cubic Awareness Online, and an accompanying forum. In 2007, he travelled to Florida to meet Ray. The pair had several disagreements after going their separate ways.[18] Ray denounced Janczarski on his website after Janczarski's visit and after, likely due to this, Janczarski took his life on February 7, 2008.

Okay, THIS makes me pissed the fuck off. This young guy says he is the disciple of this crackpot and this fucking old coot has the gutspa to be so disagreeable he makes the young lad kill himself???

Absolutely reprehensible.

he was not worthy of the Cube’s secrets

you literally just made that up

The Pimp operates at the point of disjoint. We have seen this. He is the maximal element of a
set, and he is above the set, but there is more. This is Tricky as it would seem we have fallen
a k i to the falla ious easo i g that e ha e t ied to a oid. We ha e t. This is the t uth of
Gz up Hoes down. You see, the belief in equinumerosity is where the flaw resides. Von
Neuman cardinality provides a simple alternative to Frege which allows numbers to be defined
in terms of what preceded. Likewise we can construct natural numbers, and so forth. The
problem comes when we consider infinity, the potential or the actual. Cantor had difficulty with
a tual i fi it , ut e eed to assu e it fo ou al ulus. You see, the e is t a a io ati asis
for actual infinity in our system, but we need to assert it inductively, otherwise our ability to
compute will be severely hindered. Assuming the provability of other functions, let s tu
our full attention to the problem of infinity.

Attached: yo.png (1113x571, 79K)

I'm As far as I can make out "transcendental meditation" and the like are not so weird either, just a dash of Buddhism scrambled together with bits of Hindu scripture. The weird thing, again, is not so much "the system" as it is the practice, like in TM, where for instance they give each person a mantra to repeat during meditation (a common practice) but then tell each person that the mantra is a secret (a cult-like practice) which charges the mantra with taboo significance for the practitioner and keeps the person "in the know" and creates a separation between those "in the know" and those outside, who have not yet been initiated.

This heretic's soul was doomed to the bottom side of the Cube. Learn from his error, lest you suffer the same fate.

Kill Six Billion Demons.

His ignorance of Simultaneous Harmonic 4-Day Time Cube was satanic and deserving of death.

Psycho-sexual NS yoga.

who /cubehead/ here?

post-structuralism