Currently going in to central London to drink coffee and feel sad about life at 9:25 pm

>currently going in to central London to drink coffee and feel sad about life at 9:25 pm

Here's a binge I had earlier today.

Attached: tfw ugly.jpg (2428x1728, 773K)

this board is not your personal diary, fatass

Would you do me a favor? Instead of taking pictures of your binges, note them down and provide us with a list every time you make a thread. I would also like to know what junk food you are eating. Burger King, KFC, McD? And how do you like your coffee? Surely it is too late for coffee now, but you seem to enjoy it. Any particular favorites?

You can't eat that and expect not to be depressed.

Attached: 1520936758926.png (200x194, 21K)

giving in once in a while keeps u sane, even the most diehard athletes have a sweet tooth and cheat once in a while. i hope u are not a dumbass and actually a reasonable person, otherwise go fuck yourself

>posts about his junk food binge semi daily
>probably sedentary, no sunbaths ever
>is depressed

How very surreal
I bet you also

sure maybe some pizza but jesus christ thats like 2 days calories.

-sincerely,
a former potato chip binger

It wouldnt be so bad if it were just the ben and jerrys and doritos (personally I prefer blaze)

If you're the depressed London guy (who usually posts the Blade Runner: 2049 image), get some professional help my man. I post this every time I see you on here.

Londonfrog, you are my hero. Please, never stop posting.

Take up smoking, it'll kill you faster than overeating, and people will think you look cool.

i hate you europoors, but at least you are getting out. thats better than some, and its at night. thats not bad, you could be a degenerate alcoholic.

working out helped turned my depression around, try that out some.

pepsi max is pretty good imo

and it's useful for weightloss

>no sugar

Then it has that phenylalinine shit that causes cancer.

Honestly, soda is objectively awful, get into tea or juice or something.

You're the same dude who's sad and lonely in London? There's a weekly thread about this

i agree on all points
pepsi max is pretty good though

In what order did you eat that?

I'm a depressed fag soyboy but at least I'm not a lardass, FeelsGoodMan

>tfw ugly.jpg

The ride never ends

just be yourself

which side f london? what books've you been reading?